My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Nine

Beki's Point Of View

I watched as Beth got up and pulled Ray out of the room with her.
To be honest, I didn't blame her, as everyone had been such fucktards to her lately.
"Augh, what a bitch." I heard Lauren mutter, which then set me off.
Pulling myself off of the bed, I then turned to look at the three of them with angered eyes.
"Will you just fucking leave them alone? All Beth did when you two started dating was be happy for you, even though she lost one of her closest friends! So in return you fucking have a go at her for being happy with someone she actually likes! You lot are just hypercritical and childish!" I screamed at them all three of them, but mainly at Debs and Danny.
"Well she's the one that's left us all to go and hang around with a load of fags." Danny growled at me with narrowed eyes.
"Can't you just be happy for her?"
"She's a fucking bitch now anyway." He muttered under his breath.
That was it.
Before I could stop myself, my hand had connected with the side of his face... hard.
I stormed out of the room before Danny, Debbie or Lauren could hit me back.
I passed Ray and Beth who were stood in the hall way hugging and they didn't even notice me.
I was still so angry that I didn't notice the person in front of me and I walked straight into them, causing me to be knocked to the ground.
"Shit, sorry." I looked up and the anger on my face immediately drained as I came face to face with the guy I had been secretly crushing on for the last month.

Mikey's Point Of View

"Shit, sorry." I said awkwardly as I helped the girl, that I had knocked down, back up.
I couldn't help but smile as I realised it was the girl I had been crushing on for a while.