Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Return Of The Butterflies

"Fayne! Get up! Your cast will be removed today finally! Just in time for the gala!" My mother exclaimed from the entrance of my door.

Today is that day, I am quite happy my cast is coming off. Two months passed by quickly and I am relieved to say the least. Maybe now I can find myself some work and be on my way to get out of here.

I sluggishly got out of bed, grabbed my crutches and made my way to my drawers.

After deciding on a floral skirt that reached my mid thigh and a plain white tee, with one yes one white sandal. I made my way to my bathroom.

After I finished I made my way downstairs, which felt much easier, but I didn't want to risk anything by putting too much pressure on my foot.

I was going to get some breakfast when,

"Fayne, dust the furniture before you go off to the doctor." My mother said well more like ordered.

I sighed and grabbed an old rag and some polish. I began with the shelves. Once I was finished I moved on to the vases, my mothers expensive vases.

The doorbell rang, I turned to go open the door but my mother passed by and just gave me a look, that meant 'back to work'. I inwardly rolled my eyes and turned back to the vase.

I heard my mother open the door and give her 'too happy greeting'.
I rolled my eyes, actually this time, and tuned her and whoever was at the door out.

As I was polishing my mothers medium sized vase, which was sort of heavy, my mind seemed to wander off.

I started thinking about, Marco, surprisingly. He was very different from James, he was very sweet, always sweet and funny. I haven't had a guy friend in a while and he seemed like, like a shoe, like a perfect fit.

"Hi Fay!"

I dropped the vase on my foot...yes you guessed it...my good foot which led me to let go of the one crutch I was using for support and fall to the floor. The good thing is I didn't hurt my already bad foot.

I ignored whoever spoke to me and quickly massaged my foot, it would most likely bruise. I felt tears well up in my eyes but then I heard it.

"Damn! Not again! Fay! Fay I'm so sorry! Oh man I didn't mean to startle you! Does it hurt bad?" He said while placing his hands on mine and rubbing them against mine.

I looked up, and our eyes met.

He looked remorseful, I had stopped massaging my foot but he didn't.

And the tears vanished.

They disappeared, I felt my face get hot at the sensation of him rubbing his strong and calloused hands, ever so gently on my foot.

Those eyes, those eyes that drive me insane where staring so deep and the butterflies had returned. And they where causing a whirlwind inside me, one I couldn't control.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little but not to bad," I said.

"Okay that's good, good that its not broken, I don't think I could live with myself if I broke both your feet." He said sighing deeply and running a hand through his hair.

Without warning, he grabbed both my hands and lifted me up. It was so quick that I lost my balance and fell forward, but he easily caught me round my waist.

And here I was again, encompassed in his strong arms, and I am loving every moment.

I smiled and laughed a little while he just smiled, sweetly and with that caring look in his eyes.

And then memories of the kiss hit me like a ton of bricks.

"So what brings you here?" I said for the sake of hiding the fact my face must look like a tomato.

"Well I believe today your cast comes off, and I told my mom to tell your mom I'd like to take you." He grinned.

"And they both couldn't resist my charms and agreed of course." He said conceited.

I playfully smacked him in his chest.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sure, I mean who could resist you, your oh so good looking and charming and-". I got cut off when I felt something wet.

Against my cheek.

Which shocked me.

I looked at him to see him smiling and with alittle tint on his cheeks.

Is the James blushing?

"Is the James blushing?" I voiced my thoughts.

I felt the spot where he had kissed me begin to tingle.

"Um, maybe." He said avoiding my eyes. He looked to the door and I saw him roll his eyes.

"What?" I said.

He motioned for me to look at the door, I looked and saw my mom and his mom.

"They must really be into a good conversation, for them not to notice anything that has just happened." He said curiously.

He looked at me and I nodded.

"Their probably talking about the gala."

"Your probably right, are you going to said occasion," He inquired.

I looked dumbly at him, I raised my eyebrow and motioned to the door.

"Have you forgot who my mother is?" I said.

He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, of course your going." He said.

"Well then, I would be honored to escort you Fay." He said while taking my hand bowing and kissing it.

I smiled at how he made me feel.

"And whose to say your the one I want to escort me?"

"Well I'm already escorting you to the doctor so, I figure I should escort you to the gala as well." He said cheekily.

I stared blanky at him clearly not amused, he just had to make it sound not romantic.

I sighed.

He stood there as if waiting for my answer.

Didn't he just make up my mind for me, wait, he probably wanted me to say it.

I looked at him and I'm sure there was a glint in my eye,

"Well, I'll have to think about it, Marco asked me as well." I said.

He glared at me.

He had the gall to glare at me.

But then he started to smile, he leaned in till his lips were grazing my ears I felt my breathe hitch and he whispered,

"I'm up for 'friendly' competition, but when I want something I don't stop till I get it. I want you to be with me at the gala."

He stepped away and made his way to the door, he stopped midway and turned to look at me,

"Well?" He said.

I raised an eyebrow,

"Well? What?" I said.

"Don't you want that cast off?"

I slapped myself, inwardly, and huffed. I had forgotten, I Grabbed my crutches and made my way out.

"What? Forgetting the world around you when I'm near," he said.

Oh brother
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! YAY! OMG Hes back! And yes that WAS JAMES if for some reason you didnt know =) all is good! Omg who else loves James and his darn tootin hot eyes??!!!!

SOOOOOO COMMENT!! please let me know your thoughts!