Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Friendship And Gardens

"He kissed me!"

"Can you believe it? not once but twice!"

"Did you like it?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb Fay, Did you like it?"

"That's besides the point, I mean he took advantage of me in a weakened state."

"What weakened state? You were taking pain meds."

"Yeah, and-and they take effect right away, so he took advantage of that."

"Well I think your just making excuses, because you don't want to admit you liked the kiss."

"I am not!"

"...."

"Ok fine, maybe I am. But you see I wanted my first kiss to be special and at the perfect moment, under the moonlight or something cheesy like that."

"That doesn't sound cliche at all Fay."

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For being a Mr. Know it all."

"Yeah well no need to get so violent." he said while rubbing his the spot were I had punched him.


___________________


I was talking to Marco outside while I was doing some gardening. He had to turn the sprinklers on and saw me, I said hi and so did he. So he asked me how I was and I just spilled, everything. Well I needed someone to talk to and James was not an option. As a matter of fact I haven't seen that twerp since three nights ago when he kissed me.

Jerk

"So Marco, are you still in school?" I said.

"Yeah, In my last year actually." he said.

"What do you plan to do after?"

"Well, I'm taking a year off maybe get a part time job. Then go to community college, even if it's against my parents' wishes."

"Why is it against their wishes?"

"They want me to go to USC or a big University to be a therapist or psychologist, but that's not for me." he said.

"What do you want to be?" I said.

"I don't know, when I was younger I wanted to be a vet, and a doctor, and superman. But now I don't know, so I was thinking community college just to see what else there is." he said.

"What about you Fay?"

"Well once this cast comes off I'm going to look for a job part time as well, then maybe go to community college to or something."

"Is that what you wanted to do?"

"No not exactly, I was going to school for Marine Biology but tuition got in the way, but I figure I can learn and study about ocean life without going to school, I mean what's the library for right."

"Who knows maybe I could go to school to be an EMT or a registered nurse."

"That sounds good, but just as long as you love what you do, don't get a job your going to hate." he said.

"Thanks Marco."

"You know thanks for listening and just being here."

"Hey, what are friends for?" he said smiling showing off his braces shamelessly.

"Their for helping me pull out the rest of these weeds." I said putting on my cheekiest smile.

"Please, ok ok I will help, just don't blind me with your smile." he said covering his eyes dramatically.

"Oh shut up and hand me that tool." I said.

"And to add some more cheesiness Fay, I think this is a start of a beautiful friendship." he said winking at me.

And I couldn't help but double over laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! ok Had to add some Fay and Marco interaction he's just perfect! And where is James?! The jerk said he would show up! Oh ima give himn a talking to! Anyway back to Fay and Marco I like how their chemistry works! But idk were will this friendship lead? Or will it just be that a freindship? Lets see! Comments please!

P.S IM soooooo sorry for taking too long to update! I will try to be more...more...i dont just more..ugh ...more consistent?