Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Image

There he stood pouring his heart out to me on our front lawn, and how did I react you ask? Yeah, I did what any normal lovesick puppy would do. I turned the sprinklers on him. I'm quite the charmer. And well the jerk stole my first kiss!


Living with parents who care too much for image, Fay feels like a robot and a personal barbie for her verbally abusive mother. Being alone for so long without any type of affections, Fay has grown to have a distorted opinion on love.

Enter James, the boy who broke down her walls and and showed her new feelings.
  1. Of Love
    A little taste
  2. Oh What Not A Gentlemen
    Everyone turned to look at me, so I said the fist think that came to my mind."Ooh, um bad cramps."
  3. I Got Dosed By You
    "Fay it is," I responded while kissing her hand ever so gently, and looking in her eyes. I must have appeared suave but right now I feel like the biggest nerd, or I must look it.
  4. Scar Tissue
    Ugh! I kick the stupid worthless mechanical device, I look to my right and see James in all his muscular glory taking out the trash.
  5. You Hurt Me, I Hurt you
    "Believe me Fay even Sponge Bob can be dangerous, ok, seriously Fay I do not appreciate being scared like that...
  6. Of Broken Toes
    I mean how can I say no with my father eyeing me creepily, and my mother giving me the stink eye?
  7. Why James,Why?
    Even though I broke your foot I would never break your heart.
  8. Suprises And Itches
    And that's when the door bell rang.I opened the door.And slammed it so fast.
  9. Houston We Have A Problem
    And next thing I know I'm crashed against his strong chest and his arms are around me."How bout I carry you instead?" he whispers in my ear. Houston we have a problem.
  10. World War 4
    “Bi-polar? No I’m not, are you a geek?” I said in a challenging tone. Before he could respond without thinking I added“Cause from the looks of it, tell tale sign says you are.” I said drawling out the word ‘looks’,
  11. And When It's Over
    "You-you just, bring out the worst in me."
  12. That Someone Is Me
    "Well I don't care what you want, right now you need someone and that someone is me." He said."I don't need you and I don't need anyone! Just get out of my house! I don't want to talk to you!" I said getting a bit breathless
  13. Crazy Momma Say What BBQ?
    "Oh I'm sure Farrah is gonna like the Aranda's oldest daughter for James, they would make the cutest couple!"And that stopped me in my tracks.
  14. Marco With Braces
    “Well Fay, Egypt called, they said they want their river back.” he smirked. “Oh please, I am not in denial.” I said.
  15. Voluntary Kisses
    My heart started pounding hard against my chest."W-what are you doing here?" I said stuttering. Backing myself into the sink."I told you, Fay I missed you, I like you a lot!" He said sounding upset.
  16. Oh The Cheeky Bastard
    "Admit it Fay you, you liked it!" He exclaimed."Yes you did! Admit it Fay you like me!"
  17. Burying The Hatchet?
    "What about me? Am I just dead weight here? Do you hate me that much" I said."No, Fayne I don't hate you, I'm just very angry with you."
  18. Sneaky Beast
    It was my first kiss, I was mad at him at first for stealing my first kiss. What gave him the right?
  19. Friendship And Gardens
    "Their for helping me pull out the rest of these weeds." I said putting on my cheekiest smile.
  20. Return Of The Butterflies
    I'm up for 'friendly' competition, but when I want something I don't stop till I get it. I want you to be with me at the gala
  21. Doctors And A Good Foot
    "So, bridal style or piggy back, what's it going to be Ms. Winters?" He said. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh great." I mumbled.
  22. Dinner And A Red Face
    “Well I asked him but he said he already had someone, ” she said. My heart speed went up a little.
  23. Anywhere But Here
    "You chose it, didn't you?" He looked down and was silent, then he looked at me "Yeah, I chose it for you."
  24. Could He Really Love Me?
    “He loves you.” I rammed the brush in my eye on accident.
  25. Jelousy And Spoons