Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

What She Never Would Have Done

I was hearing this voice far too much lately for my liking. I turned around in my seat to see a woman standing there that I had never seen before in my life. Behind her stood three young girls, one I recognised to be Kim Kardashian. I was guessing the two other girls were her sisters and the woman that spoke to me was their mother, Kris Jenner.

Adam's eyes floated from me to the group of girls that had appeared at our table, his eyes wide in confusion. My lips thinned as I got up from my seat and turned to Adam, saying, "Will you excuse me for a moment?"

Adam nodded as I turned back to Kris Jenner, motioning for her to follow me. We walked from the restaurant to the pathway beside the beach. Her daughters followed us and by what it looked like from everyone else, Kim's family was practically ganging up on me. I didn't like it, but it was a situation that I had to face.

"I don't think we have formally met," I said and extended my hand to Kris. "I'm Kassie McDonald."

Kris didn't take my hand and glared at me underneath the pounds of make that she had caked on her face. I dropped my hand back to my side after a few moments of awkwardly holding it out. I glanced at her daughters that stood behind her, Kim in tears and one of her sisters comforting her softly. The eldest, I guessed, stood firmly behind her mother and supported her in whatever she needed.

"What can I do you for?" I asked.

"You know what you did," Kris said. "And I want you to publicly apologise for the photograph you posted on your blog."

"And how do you suggest I do that?" I said, cocking my head to the side.

"I don't care how you do it," Kris said, clearly getting annoyed. "I just want it done."

"Oh, so you want it done?" I said. "I thought this was about your daughter."

"Whatever happens to my daughter, I take full responsibility for as her mother and manager," Kris said as she moved slightly closer to me.

"I still find it weird that you managed to combine those two roles into one," I said, studying her appearance. "With a large family and all."

"What does it matter to you?" Kris said, her frustration fully appearing.

"We're not here to dwell in the past, " I said, quoting Adam. "I have more important things to deal with at the moment that do not concern you or your daughter, daughters I should say."

I moved from Kris but she grabbed onto my arm as I tried to slip past her. Kris pulled me back and forced me to face her. I yanked my arm away from Kris' grip and glared at her.

"Don't touch me like I'm one of your children misbehaving," I said and in that instant, Kris slapped me hard across the face.

I went with the blow and held my position for a second or two. I slowly looked back up at Kris, all her daughters behind her gazing at me with a shocked expression. I refused to let my hand float up to my burning cheek and I could feel a bruise forming upon my skin. My lips thinned and my face hardened. I tried my hardest not to retaliate and pushed past Kris, walking up the pathway along the beach.

I continued walking and didn't stop, not knowing where I would end up. It wasn't long before my iPhone started to ring and completely ignored it. I didn't want to speak to anyone right now, not after what had happened, not after what Kris had just done. I needed to calm myself down. I needed to be away from everyone.

I eventually found myself standing on the edge of a spit of rocks, the waves crashing against the bottom of the rocks. Sprays of water flew up to me but I didn't feel a thing. I was numb and wasn't totally with apart of myself. A pain racked my body, not a physical one though. Emotional, maybe, but all it wanted to make me do was cry.

I hadn't cried since my mother died when I was fifteen years old. I tried to keep it all together for all these years and now, I was at my breaking point. I just couldn't stand it anymore. Maybe it was because of all the time that I had spent with Adam that made my exterior become soft instead of the hard one I wore.

It was because of all the years I spent without a mother, all the years that I had spent with Dave that made me the way I was. A person who didn't give a shit, a person in the darkness without a voice and only doing what she was told. Music was my outlet, but whatever I played, was always without emotion. I was technically good but I never played from the heart, and in the industry I found myself in, heart was what made a performance memorable. I had technically memorable performances but nothing truly great.

As my memories opened up and flooded into my mind, showing me things that I never would have thought I would have had to experience again, I felt sobs begin to catch at my throat and tears roll down my cheeks. When I felt a hand upon my back did it all come out. I cried like I never had before. I was shaking uncontrollably and if it wasn't for the hand that appeared at my back, I would have fallen.

I was in the strong embrace of an unknown being but I didn't question it. It was a comforting embrace, not one that I knew would only hurt me in the end. The embrace slowly lowered me to the ground and held me tight. I rolled up into a tight ball against their chest and was slowly rocked back and forth. A hand began to stroke my hair, calming me. The person's lips kissed the top of my head and just held me tight.

Looking up through my tears, I saw a flash of Dave's face as the person holding me there and I instantly moved away from him. I almost fell of the spit of rocks but his hand caught me, pulling me back up onto the rocks.

"Kassie, it's me," Dave said, but it wasn't his voice.

"Get away from me, you bastard," I spat and pulled away from me.

"Kassie, it's me," Dave said catching me and turning me back around to face him. "It's me, Adam."

Suddenly, everything fell into place. The true face of the person standing in front of me materialised and Adam stood in front of me. First it was me fainting, the kiss between myself and Adam not occurring, and now it was Dave's face appearing on Adam. What in the world was going on? Was I hallucinating? Or was I just going plain crazy?

"What do you think you're doing?" Adam said, bringing me back to earth. "Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"Maybe in death, I might find some peace," I said through my tears, a tenseness pulling at my eyes.

Adam placed himself in front of me and slapped me hard across the face. That was happening to often for my liking, also. Compared to Kris Jenner's slap, she didn't do what Adam did. She wouldn't have dared do anything like it.