Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Tell Me About The Lost Stories

Charlie called me via phone to say that dinner was now being served. I walked across the way, passed the pool and through the studio to where Adam and Charlie were standing. I could smell the food as we got closer and it smelled amazing. I knew how amazing Adam already cooked so it was double the surprise when I saw what he had made for us tonight, with the help of Charlie, of course. Couldn't forget him.

Adam moved around the table to me and pulled out my chair for me. I smiled at him as he helped me into my seat before taking his own opposite me. Tommy took his seat next to me and eyed the food hungrily. I looked to Charlie and noticed that he was trying hard no to scrap all the food onto his plate and just eat it all, bless him. When we had all settled, though, did Charlie begin to scrap half the table's contents onto his small plate.

I looked over the food that Adam had made, noting the fact that he had practically made the perfect roast with salad and little bits a pieces dotted across the table. I took in the heavenly sent and lifted my plate to accept a rack of lamb that Adam was offering me. As he did so, he eyed the small box of iron tablets that he had placed near my plate. I rolled my eyes and mouthed, "Later." Nodding to say that he understood, I managed to get some potatoes and pumpkin on my plate before Charlie took it all. I laughed at his hunger as I put some salad on my plate.

"I really wish you didn't go to all this trouble, Adam," I said as I noticed Adam pulling a bottle of red wine from an ice bucket. My eyes widened. "Where did you even find that?"

"Charlie and I did a little bit of searching when you and Tommy were off doing whatever you guys were doing," Adam said, pouring me a glass of red wine, asking for Tommy and Charlie's glasses also. "A lot of things in this place that you might find interesting."

"I kind of kept to myself out the back there," I said. "The main house was kind of Dave's lair. I tried to avoid it as much as possible."

"Shame," Adam said. "I guess we shall have to go exploring tonight."

Tommy gave Adam a harsh look and I said something before Tommy could, "You not going home tonight?"

"I brought a change of clothes with me just in case you allowed me to."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No matter how much I try to tell him, I just don't think he gets it," Tommy said when I returned to my room and I insisted that he come with me so he could vent his anger. "His too much of a fun loving, playful, crazy, outrageous and in the moment guy to think about what is going to happen in the future."

"I guess you're kind of like that too," I said, cleaning my face of anything that I had painted on it and came back into my bedroom. "With all the kisses during 'Fever' and at the AMA's."

"But that's different," Tommy said as he paced the room. "Performance only, no way could something like that be real. Adam and I are like best friends, just like you and Charlie."

"Just like how you and I are becoming now," I said, searching through my wardrobe for some pyjama's that I could wear. "And I'm kind of enjoying you becoming one of my best friends. A breath of fresh air."

"Well, expect me around here more often than not since your Charlie is going off with Camilla more often than not," Tommy said, running his hand through his hair.

"Which is kind of disappointing but I'm happy his found someone so fast," I said, finding something that I hadn't worn in ages and taking it with me to the bed.

"I guess I just have to work on Adam a little bit longer," Tommy said, sighing and stopped his pacing when his eyes caught a glimpse of me changing.

I was pulling off my top and it seemed like everything was going in slow motion again. Tommy's eyes were searching my half naked body as I pulled a silky purple night gown over my body. I slowly turned around saw Tommy watching me and instantly, all went back to normal motion. I sighed, looking down at how inappropriate my clothing was. I went back to the wardrobe and started rummaging through it again for something more suitable.

"I'm sorry, I knew I shouldn't have changed right in front of you," I said as I found a tank top and a pair of track pants. "You're still a guy and have hormonal feelings too."

"I should apologise for looking at you like that," Tommy said, his eyes downcast. "I guess we're both in the wrong."

Instead of getting changed in front of Tommy again, I moved back into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Turning on the light, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror with my brown curls falling about my shoulders in a way that I did not expect. I groaned and changed out of the clothes that I was now wearing into the ones that I picked from my wardrobe. Folding the clothes I had into a neat pile, I left the bathroom as quickly as I came.

When I returned to my room, Adam had joined Tommy. They were having an intense conversation that I didn't want to disturb but when I tried to hide back in the bathroom, Adam noticed me a sighed. Tommy's lips thinned as he looked away from me. I quickly put the clothes I held in my hand back into my wardrobe and turned to the two men I found in my room.

"How can I help you, Adam?" I said, my hands going to my hips.

"I cam to see how you were," Adam said before his gaze harshly went to Tommy. "But I had a few issues."

"No need to be harsh on Tommy, here," I said as I moved towards Tommy with a smile and slinking my hands around his shoulders. "His just a trying to make sure you don't get up to no good."

"Seems like he got up to more no good than he would have hoped," Adam said, his eyes focusing on me.

"Just because his seen me half naked and you haven't," I said, my features mocking his seriousness. "No one can help a wandering eye, especially when this girl made the mistake of changing in front of a man." I smiled at this, Tommy giving a small chuckle and I turned my attentions back to him. "Let's find you a room for tonight, yeah?"

Tommy gave me a weak smile as we left my room in silence, my hands rubbing my arms as we left the warm confines of my room and walked across the back garden to the main house. Adam, knowing more of the interior than I did, which was slightly embarrassing on my part, lead Tommy and I to a guest bedroom that had something for Tommy to change into on the bed.

"There is a bathroom to your right if you want to use it," Adam said as he ushered Tommy into the room and was about to close the door when Tommy stopped him.

"Not so fast," Tommy said as he leaned into Adam and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Adam didn't respond as Tommy might have hoped for and he disappeared into the room, closing the door in our faces. I sighed as I floated from outside Tommy's door and down the hallway into the darkness. I could hear the soft tap of Adam's feet as he followed me down the hallway. I had no idea where I was going since I had never really roamed the halls of the house before. I knew certain places, like the kitchen and Dave's room, but that was about it. I hardly knew anywhere else.

Roaming the halls as if I was alone, I heard the distant laughs of Camilla and Charlie's voice intwined in it. I smiled to myself as it faded off into the distance. After a few moments of seeming like I was alone and in silence, I felt Adam's hand take mine as we continued to roam the hallways and getting completely lost. I doubted Adam's ability to know where we were at all by this point.

I paused, saying, "Right now, I think I'm just completely lost."

"More time to spend with each other, then," Adam said.

I continued walking through the hallway with Adam's hand linked in mine, saying, "Tell me about your boyfriend."