Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Leaving It Up To Kassie

It was interesting the friendship that Tommy and I had. That's what was I could say. We spent most of our time just sitting in each others arms and just talking like there was no tomorrow. That's was how a friendship between a guy and a girl should be, right? How should I know, though? I had little friends and the friendship between Charlie and I had alway something like this about it but it was different with Tommy. Whenever I was around him, whenever I looked at him, I felt myself become that slightly more happier. That's why I liked being with him that much. He pulled me up when I was feeling so down.

When we finished the photo shoot, being late at night and all, I slid into the backseat with Tommy and lay down across it with my head in his lap. He smiled down at me as he pulled his seat belt on and let his hand intwine with mine. I felt the car rumble into action and was soon followed by Adam's voice saying, "What do you guys say about going out for dinner? I'm sure none of us really can be bothered cooking something up this late at night and I'm keen for a drink."

"You're keen for a drink because Sauli's here," I said as Adam pulled out of where he had parked and began to drive to some unknown destination. "But I'm not so sure that it would be a good decision right now."

"Look, Kassie," Adam said, reasoning with me. "We're all practically dolled up from the photo shoot without really any effort from our part what more reason shouldn't we be hitting the town right now?"

I had a nervous feeling about this coming from the pit of my stomach that I knew this wasn't a great idea on Adam's half. I looked hesitantly up at Tommy whose fingers had become nervous in mine. His lips thinned as he looked to Adam and said, "Just for dinner. If you decide to go clubbing, don't expect Kassie and I to attend."

"Party poopers," Adam whined. "But if we've got the rest of the photo shoot tomorrow as well as some of the album being recorded, sound like you're heading in the right direction."

Adam pulled up into a parking complex and took a spot amongst the cars. I hoisted myself from the seat and slid out of the car. Tommy and I hovered near each other as we waited for Adam. He was checking himself out in the mirror to see if his make-up was still intact and I rolled his eyes at his vainness.

I was still wearing the kimono top from the shoot since it was the only dressy thing that I could find since I heard Adam mentioning going out for dinner after the shoot. I knew I was going to get cold, though, so I managed to grab a leather jacket from my bag as we packed everything into the boot of the car.

I pulled it around me, feeling the last moments of winter getting through my jacket. Tommy seeing my actions pulled me towards him and rubbed my arm, making my life significantly warmer. Not because he was rubbing my arm, because I was close to him and could feel his warmth permeating off his body. I could smell my favourite cologne coming of him as well and groaned when I realised I forgot to get some of what he was wearing for myself.

He looked down at me with confused eyes and I explained, "I forgot to get some of the cologne you wear. It smells really nice."

"I wouldn't want you smelling like me, though," Tommy said as Adam got out of the car and locked it behind him. "Too much for one guy to handle."

Once we all began to walk down the street, we caught up with Camilla, Charlie, Sauli and Monte. We all began to walk towards a restaurant I hadn't been to before but there wasn't a long wait in the line either. It had dark feel about the restaurant, mood lighting and soft jazz music playing in the background. We got a table in the corner of the restaurant that was practically secluded and cut off by a see through screen. Tommy and I took the seats in the corner with Adam taking a seat next to Tommy with Sauli joining him. Charlie and Camilla took a seat opposite us with Monte and some unknown girl I met sitting next to him.

She noticed my questioning glance and extended her arm out to me, saying, "I'm Jessie, just a girl that Monte asked out for tonight."

I raised my eyebrow at Tommy, causing Jessie to laugh, as I said, "I'm Kassie, just a girl that happens to be Adam's record producer."

"And Tommy's girlfriend?" She said as we shook hands and took our seats beside our respective partners. Jessie eyed Tommy and I, causing me to laugh.

"No, Tommy is just one of my best friends," I said as she gave me an unbelieving look. "As everyone else here."

"I don't believe that one bit," Jessie said as a waiter approached our table. "You guys just seem to fit so well together."

I snorted as I looked to Tommy who had a wry smile upon his face. The waiter passed down menu's and asked us if we all wanted any drinks to start things off. Adam was the first person to set things off, ordering the house wine for the table and one shot of tequila for everyone. I rolled my eyes at his like for alcohol. The waiters eyes rested upon me as I ordered bottle of Corona causing Tommy to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Looks like you haven't changed one bit," Charlie said, laughing at Tommy's reaction. "Can I get the same?"

"You never really seemed like the girl to order anything else," Tommy said as he rested his arm around the back of my seat causing me to relax into it.

I smiled at this and felt my body leaning towards Tommy, his fingers playing with the sleeve of my kimono dress. I still felt slightly awkward in it, by the way. I felt my breasts getting to much show for what they we worth and ever since I found out that I was pregnant, they'd been feeling sore but I guess that is just too much information for you. I sighed, feeling the pull at my dress as I did so.

I felt Tommy's eyes glancing towards me every now and again, making sure that I was okay, I guess. Instead of using my own menu, I leaned over to Tommy's menu and read it with him. I saw Jessie looking over to me and Tommy, shaking her head at us as she continued to read her menu. The waiter returned to us with our drinks, Tommy and I not splitting apart as the waiter approached us with our drinks.

Tommy kissed the top of my head as the waiter set downy the beer in front of me. I took the drink and played with the lemony that was on top of it. My fingers slid down the menu, my eyes following suit of where my finger was. Tommy took my hand and held it in his lap, our fingers playful flighting with each others.

"You smell beautiful," Tommy said as my eyes settled on something that I liked.

"You smell even better," I said, glancing up at him. "I reckon the burger sounds good."

"You are so not the typical girl," Tommy said as I looked back at him. "I love it."

I smiled widely at him, planting a kiss upon his cheek but at the last moment, he shifted his lips so that my kiss on his cheek landed upon his lips. His lips tasted like chocolate as he moved his lips into a beautiful kiss. I pulled away as quickly as I was meant to kiss him on the lips. Blushing, I ducked my head and leaned my head against Tommy as his hand took hold of my arm, holding me closer.

"Salad for me," Tommy whispered. "Looks like I'm the female in this relationship."

"Friendship," I said, correcting him. "I don't want to date you, Tommy. You're a great guy butI don't think I could ever be with you in that way."

"I don't know what you're feeling now as I'm holding you but it certain seems like it," Tommy said as he set down his menu and took his drink, sipping at it.

I let my gaze drift across the table to Charlie and Camilla who were forehead to forehead, in a deep conversation. Charlie kissed Camilla lightly on the lips and wouldn't stop. I instantly looked away, wanting to give them their privacy, and my eyes drifted down to the other end of the table where Jessie and Monte were. They were discussing something on the menu when Jessie looked up at me and a smile spread across her face. I shook my head as I let it rest upon Tommy's chest once again.

It wasn't long before the waiter came back to take our food orders and disappeared again. I took a long sip of my drink and set it down, feeling a strange rumbling in my stomach. I felt what tasted like bile coming up my throat. My hand went to my mouth and my body tensed, Tommy looking down at me completely and utterly concerned.

"Are you okay, babe?" Tommy asked, trying to catch my eye.

I felt the bile rising again in my throat and I shook my head at him. I took a deep breath, forcing the bile back down my throat. Clearing my throat, I looked back at Tommy, catching his eye. He reached over to one of the cups of water and handed it too me. I gratefully accepted it and swallowed it practically all of it in one go, setting it back where Tommy found it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tommy said as our food arrived.

"I'll have something to eat and let you know," I said as the burger was placed in front of me.

I pulled away from Tommy and set my eyes upon my food. He reluctantly let me go and set about upon his own food, his eyes hardly ever leaving my face. I took a few bites of my food before the bile returned again coming up my throat. I took another cup of water to try and wash it down but that plan completely failed. I felt myself turn pale underneath all my make-up. I just had to get up from the table and go to the bathroom, I could just take another moment of embarrassing myself or the bile coming up my throat.

I turned to Tommy and placed a hand upon his shoulder. He caught my gaze, a worried expression crossing his features as I stood from the table and excused myself form everyone. I rushed off to the bathroom, not really caring what sex it was but when I heard Tommy following after me, I as glad that I had chosen the disabled toilets. I knelt down in front of the toilet and threw up.

Tommy closed the door behind him as he walked into the disabled toilets, kneeling down on the ground beside me. I glanced over to Tommy but when I saw who knelt there, I as surprised to actually see that it was Adam kneeling there my brow furrowed as I felt bile rising up my throat again. I turned back to the toilet and let what had to be thrown up into the toilet.

When I caught my breath again, I said, "What are you doing here? I thought it would've been Tommy."

"I got up before he did," Adam said. "When he saw me get up, he backed down. He knew that you had some explaining to do to me."

I felt weak and helpless, not wanting Adam being there one bit. Almost collapsing, I would've fallen on the ground of Adam hand't been there to catch me. I lay down on the ground and rested my head in his lap. Looking up at him, he pushed my hair off my face and studied it. I saw his eyes flicker to my cleavage as I lay in his lap and I tried to cover it up with my arm but failed to, my arm to weak to do anything right now. I groaned, letting my head loll to the side and closed my eyes.

"What are you keeping from me, Kassie?"