Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

The Return of a Past Mistake

"I would like to say yes but that is really the duty of a father, not the best man," Adam said, prodding at his food. "I don't think I can do it."

"Please, Adam," I said, trying to catch his eye. "It's not like I have anyone else."

"I don't know," Adam said, taking a bite of his food.

"Just do it for her," Tommy said. "She's doing you an even bigger favour by keeping your child."

"How do I know if it's even mine?" Adam said. "It could be your child that she holds!"

"For all I know, there is a higher chance that it will be yours now do the girl a favour and walk her down the aisle on of the biggest days of her life," Tommy retorted, draining the rest of the glass of champagne. "In this one moment she asks for you to be there, I would say the wise choice would be to do it."

"If neither your father or Tommy's father is there," Adam finally relented. "I will walk you down the aisle."

I squealed, which was very unlike me. I quickly calmed down and settled back into my seat, eating the rest of my food. I saw Adam smiling at me as I ate my food. We all ate our food in silence and one by one, we disappeared until Tommy and I were the only people in the kitchen. Jesse and Adam had already cleaned their plates when they left so when I went to clean my plate, I didn't have much to do to keep me busy and to keep me in the kitchen with Tommy. I turned and leaned against the edge of the sink and watched Tommy slowly eat the rest of his food.

Before I could control myself, I walked towards Tommy and sat back on my seat. I took his fork from him and began picking at his food before feeding it too him. At first, he was hesitant and wondering what in the world I was doing but he soon warmed to my actions. He took a bite of food from the fork and after a few bites, his lips landed upon mine. I could still feel the food in his mouth as we kissed and I pulled away from him, wiping my mouth of the food that landed upon my lips. I noticed that his plate was now empty so I picked it up and walked to the sink where I washed it.

I heard the distant tapping of Tommy's feet as he walked across the room to where I stood, placing the champagne glass into the sink for me to wash. He leaned upon the bench and watched me clean, his fingers running along my arms. I pursed my lips as I finished cleaning off the plate and the glass, setting them out to dry. I turned to Tommy and watched him for a moment. We just looked at each other, taking in each others presence. I wanted to reach out to him, to touch him again and to feel him at least underneath my fingers. What could happen if I just took his hand, right? I reached out to him and let my hands run across his. Taking my hand, he held it tightly as I lifted it up in between us and playing with my fingers. I kept my eyes upon our intwined hands as his other hand went to my waist and ran up the side of my body, hovering over the children within me and upon my breast before resting upon my cheek.

"I don't know why we made this silly pack," Tommy said as he stroked my cheek. "It's becoming increasingly frustrating with how beautiful you are becoming."

"And you don't think that it's been hard for me to?" I said, looking up to his face. "I love you as much as you do me."

"But you do not understand how much," Tommy said as he got dangerously close to me, both his hands taking hold of my face and letting my hands drop to my side. "My heart almost bursts when I see you, it fills with so much pride and joy. Whenever I'm near you, I just can't help but smile."

"Whatever it is, fate, destiny, whatever, brought us together," I said, my hands resting upon his hips as I drew him closer so that we were touching. "Sometimes, I am glad that Adam and I never got together because then I would've never gotten into the relationship, into the engagement, into the marriage with you, Tommy Joe Ratliff. You are a beautiful soul that wandered into my life and I never want to let go."

"God, you are so beautiful, and sexy, and just so damn…ugh," he said, pulling a face as his lips went into kiss mine but pulled away at the last minute. "I hate it how I can't show you how much i love you."

"Sex is not the only way to show that you love someone," I said, my fingers running along the edge of his pants so that part of my fingers got in touch with his skin. "It's just the only way some people see fit but what you can do in the mean time is think of creative ways to around this little 'issue'."

As I moved away from him, he said, "A massage, how does that sound?"

"And your supposed to go about it creatively to, sir," I laughed as we left the kitchen and shutting off the light behind us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As it got closer to the day, everything began filing into the house. There were people everywhere and endless amount of cake and wine tastings to go to, receiving the dresses for the bridesmaids that Debbie had organised since I didn't really have many friends to ask. Unfortunately, she had asked friendly Camilla to be one of them. She hadn't come back to Debbie as of yet but she ordered one more dress just in case, guessing Camilla's dress size and hoping it would fit if she decided to accept her offer. As Debbie invited Camilla to be a bridesmaid, Adam had asked Charlie. Like Camilla, he hadn't responded either and there was an extra suit waiting in the guest rooms for him.

I managed to get a glimpse of Tommy's suit as I was going to the bridesmaid's rooms, a full black suit with a shiny material upon the lapel of the suit. There were purple flowers upon each of the lapels of the groom's men suits as they matched Tommy's style of suit and purple pocket scarfs in each of their breast pockets. Happy with what I saw, I left the room and continued down the hallway to the bridesmaids room where I found Debbie moving about the rack of purple dresses. The dresses were beautifully designed by the woman herself, Vera Wang, who was also wandering around the room putting on the final touches on each of the dresses.

Debbie moved to the temporary stations where each of the bridesmaids would have their hair and make up done. She cleaned it all up and made it neat. When she turned to go back to the dresses and saw me standing by the door, she motioned for me to come into the room to have a finally look upon each the dresses. There were black shoes to go with each of the dresses that would hardly be seen by the extravagant long purple dresses. I got to study the dresses up close as I noticed that there was a piece of mesh material going around the middle and each dress strapless.

Upon the table behind the dresses were bouquets for each of the bridesmaids in vases of water along with various pieces of jewellery that were replicated for each person. Although I hadn't wanted such an extravagant wedding, Debbie had done a good job of making an extravagant wedding as painless as possible. I had also made an agreement with Debbie that she was wasn't allowed to drink a single drop of alcohol until the reception when the first course of food was set out upon the table. She moaned and wailed about it at first but then managed to keep her mouth shut when she figured out that I wouldn't change my mind about letting her off the drink.

"I like what you have both done here," I said as I went to sit down upon one of the chairs in front of the mirrors. "I really appreciate what you have both done because I don't thin I could've done it without you!"

"You're too sweet, Miss Kassandra," Vera said as she fixed up the final bridesmaid dress and hovered near my dress in the corner.

"She's right," said Debbie, acting as if she was absolute stuck up snob. "If it wasn't for us, she wouldn't be here right now with all this beauty. She would be getting married backstage at some concert."

"Which is what I was going for anyway," I said as Debbie sat down beside me. "But I knew how some would handle it and it wouldn't be very good at that."

"Too right," Debbie said as she watched Vera adjust the wedding dress ever so slightly. "And a day before the wedding, too, it's a good thing that you decided to do something like this and not something out the back."

"Then I would have preferred if you did something out the back because it would be kind of a big thing if I decide I wanted to be one of your bridesmaids, wouldn't it?" I heard voice say from the door.