Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

May I Present To You, Tommy-Joe And Kassandra Ratliff

"You love her, don't you?" I said before Tommy could say another word and watched his face fall. "You were just really with me because Adam pulled as together."

"Kassie," Tommy said, trying to get my attention and his face now almost desperate.

"I was only a distraction from her," I said, feeling tears begin to well at my eyes. "You and I were only a sham."

Tommy practically fell to his knees, his eyes looking desperately at me as his hands clasped together and looked up at me as if I was everything. I felt Debbie's hand upon my arm shoulder as I let out a small sob. I had literally loved Tommy with all of my being and then this had happened to me. Tommy didn't really love me at all and I had been played at. Debbie was trying to say something to me but I wasn't register what she was saying. Tommy's desperate look was causing me to tear up against my will. He had betrayed me but I still felt something for me. I was shaken to my senses when I felt Debbie begin to shake my world. I pulled my eyes from Tommy to Debbie, her eyes as desperate as her brothers.

"His not lying to you," Debbie said, taking my face in her hands. "He is telling the truth."

"Lies," I said, feeling my throat choke up. "He loves Camilla, not me."

"Stop making up a situation that isn't true," Debbie said, her desperate eyes trying to get me to understand. "On the rare occasions that he called me, he wouldn't talk of anyone else but you, Kassie. You are his world and no one else can ever replace you in his eyes. He truly loves you, Kassandra Ratliff. You're more apart of the family than that slut could ever be. I would consider you my sister any day."

I couldn't hold it back anymore and I could almost kill myself for ever doubting Tommy. I let the tears spill from my eyes and ruin my make up that was so carefully applied. Debbie pulled away from me and motioned towards her brother who knelt on the ground, his head in his hands and crying as much as I was. I could never pick Tommy as a man to cry but there he was, up in front of everyone, crying like a baby. I heard Debbie whispering to me about how I should go to him, apologise for what I thought.

She moved back to her spot and glared at anyone of the bridal party who tried to go up to us. I slowly knelt down in front of Tommy, my dress surrounding me in a pool of white. I studied him for a moment before I looked to the bottom of the stairs where I saw Adam and Charlie appear. I extended my hand to Adam who slowly made his away up to me, taking a ring two rings from his pocket and giving them to me. He kissed me on the forehead and ran his fingers along my cheek before taking his spot opposite Debbie.

I took the ring that was to be given to Tommy when we were to get married and pulled his hands hands from his face. He didn't look up to me when I did so, his eyes fixated on what I was doing. I slipped the ring upon his ring finger and held it there for a moment. He took my hand as I held it there and looked up to me. His face was as lined with make-up as mine was.

Tears still trickled from his eyes as he looked at me lovingly and like I was the only girl in his world. This made feel guilty for ever doubting him and to never again. I would accept him for whatever he did, even if he was dishonest or I thought otherwise of him. He was going to be my husband in this crying mess we had become and now we had not one to stop us. I reached out to him rested my hand upon his cheek. I pushed some of his tear stained make-up off his face and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I am sorry for ever doubting you and I am sorry for making you cry like you have," I said from the bottom of my heart. "You don't know how deeply grateful I am to have you as my husband. My actions show how scared I was to ever loose you and how much I was in love with you, how much I would miss you if you ever left my side. Please accept this as my apology because I really don't know what else to say to you otherwise."

With that, Tommy took the other ring that was in my hand and pulled it from it's case. It was a sparkling diamond ring that wasn't just a stone but in between two pure gold bars was filled with little diamonds. My breath caught in my throughout as I looked at it. My hand went to my chest as I looked at it then glanced up to Tommy. His eyes were sparkling as bright as the diamonds he held in the sun. How could he even afford such a thing? Did he get others to help me or had he just spent all his life savings on such a beautiful ring? I just couldn't believe what he had offered me. Without thinking, I kissed him more passionately than I ever had before. I held his face in my hands to try and bring him closer to me before I got any reaction out of him. Tommy kissed me as passionately as I kissed him. If we weren't in front of all these people, I would have moaned from the desire that was welling from deep within me. When we broke apart, I held his face firm so that I looked deeply into his eyes. After a moment, I pulled from him and we turned our attentions back to the ring that he held in between us.

"Will you, Kassandra, be my wife?" Tommy said.

I nodded vigerously as tears started to tumble down my cheeks once more. I could see a single tear roll down his cheek as he took the ring from its case and took my hand, kissing it before he slipped the ring onto my ring finger along with my the inscribed ring he had originally given me. We smiled at each other widely as the priest said, "I now pronounce you man and wife."

The crowd cheered as Tommy and I kissed one more. My hands went back to his cheeks and his hands went to my waist, pulling us together and kneeling taller as we felt each others bodies press upon each other. It was a short, passionate kiss as I heard the clicking of photographers camera as we kissed. When we broke apart, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Tommy stood and held out his hand to me as I took it, helping me to my feet. I looked out to the crowd as my smile grew bigger. Tommy's arm slithered around my waist, holding me close to him as we looked out to the cheering crowd of people that I hardly knew. With the help of Debbie and Adam, we were lead into the house and into a room where we could just be together for a few moments and so that that our make-up could be re-done after our fountain of tears. Tommy and I sat down on a couch beside each other in a nicely decorated 'green room' where Debbie went straight for the champagne practically drinking half the bottle of wine in a matter of minutes. I laughed at the sight of this. Adam smiled as he found a make-up kit by the side of the room and pulled a seat to Tommy, getting him to look to Adam so he could fix up his make-up.

"That was one of the most stressful things I have done in my life," Debbie said, setting down the champagne bottle and collapsing into a seat beside the table with the glasses and champagne. "Thank God it's over."

"Excuse me," I said, fixating my eyes upon her. "It's not over yet."

"It's definitely not over yet," said Camilla from the doorway.

The dress was torn, she was shoeless and her hair was all over the place. Her face was red and she had a awful look upon her face that made her look like she was going to crack, or already had and was just bursting at the seams to get her revenge on Tommy and I. She stormed into the room as Adam removed himself from Tommy and took a hold of Camilla. She screamed and spat at him, trying to get passed him to Tommy and I. From what I could see, she had her eyes fixated upon me, glaring. She eventually broke away from Adam because he had let her so she could just get her anger out. Camilla stormed up to me and slapped me hard across the face. I went with the blow as a small burning feeling came to my cheek, feeling it turn red. I looked back to Camilla and stood. Although she was slightly taller than me, I made up for it in my presence.

I could see her face change from anger to fear. She took a few steps back from me, genuinely scared of what I possessed. Without a word, Adam ushered her out of the room and told her we never wanted to see face ever again. It was a little harsh, but it's not like I would treat her kindly again. I relented her being here when she came last night saying that she accepted Debbie's offer of being one of my bridesmaids but what she did today was unforgivable. I just couldn't bare to face her again and I don't think that anyone else here could either. I was glad when Adam closed the door, shutting her out of our lives forever, and I collapsed back into the seat. I rested my head upon Tommy' shoulder, sighing. There was a small knock at the door again and I moaned.

"That better not be her trying to get back in," I said Adam opened the door.

"After the look you gave her, I don't think she will ever want to see your face again," he said as I thanked the Lord that it was the priest at the door and not Camilla.

He smiled at all of us as Adam let him in, seeing the photographer coming through the door behind the pries. Adam closed the door behind him. The priest walked towards Tommy and I with a piece of paper and a pen, the photographer getting into position for a shot of Tommy and I signing our lives away to each other. I smiled up at the priest, despite my deformed make-up. Adam held up the shoot and the signing as he jumped in front of me and cleaned up my face. He made it look like I hadn't been crying at all and the only sign of me doing so was the slight redness in my eyes. Adam then moved away from me and let the priest give Tommy the pen. He took it and quickly signed his name at the bottom of the lavishly designed piece of paper. As he did so, the photographer took the pictures. Tommy then gave me the piece of paper and pen. I paused before I signed it, not knowing whether I should sign it with the either Ratliff or McDonald.

I looked to Tommy and asked, "Ratliff or McDonald?"

"Have you got a signature for Ratliff?" Tommy asked me.

"I'll try and do one with my new last name," I said as I felt Tommy's lips kissing my cheek.

The photographer continued to click as I signed the piece of paper, Kassandra Ratliff. From that moment on, I was legal Tommy's wife and apart of his family.