Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Lonely Desires Of A Hotel Room

After that, I don't Camilla turned up for the rest of the day at least. Tommy and I were left alone as we had our wedding photographs taken upon the beach. It was beautiful, I guess, being with Tommy and only that slightly bit pregnant but its not like it really showed in the dress after how Vera made it look. At first, I thought I was trying to hard to feign my happiness as all these thoughts crowded my mind.

The photographer, from what I could see, was becoming slightly unhappy with the shots that he was taking. I thought and thought about what I could do to actually get a good shot but then I realised that it was my thoughts that were getting in the way. I sighed and tried to loose all my thoughts of Camilla and everybody around me by taking Tommy's cheeks, looking deeply into his eyes and kissing him as the water rolled at our feet. I heard a pleasant grunt from the photographer as he continued to take the pictures.

Tommy's wasn't as slow as he was reacting to my kisses, knowing that he practically didn't have to hold back now that it was our wedding day and our little 'pact' was now off. He pulled me out into the sea, but not going too far, and pulling me up from it, creating a nice wave of water that was being dragged along with my feet. I laughed, my smile wide as I did so. I held onto his shoulders as he lifted me into the air and settled back down in front of him.

I kissed him again with my hands upon his chest as he pulled me in too close for us a few days ago but perfectly fine for now. We held our positions for a few moments more, feeling the water pulling at the dress and the sand sinking beneath our feet. We slowly walked back to the shore where Adam and Debbie joined us before we had the family shots. I was surprised to actually see Dave there, still surrounded by guards to monitor his actions.

As he stood beside me, he whispered into my ear, "You look stunning by the way."

"Shut up," I sad. "It's not like I want to talk to you."

"We're practically the last of our family," Dave said as the photographer continued to take the shots. "If you even cared to tell me that you were pregnant."

"With Osama dead and everything," I said. "I guess we can go back to the way things were."

"His dead?" Dave questioned as the bridal party joined us.

"Oh, move on," I said as I felt Tommy taking my face and making me look into his beautifulness. "Your daughter just got married and is having kids with the man that she loves. The death of Osama is the last ting hat you should be worrying about."

With the final pictures being taken, everyone began to move away and back towards the limos. I glanced back to Dave as the guards pulled him from me. There was an almost desperate look upon his face as he was taken away but I didn't let that effect me. Whatever he did, he brought upon himself. I had nothing to do with it and he would be behind bars for the next twenty-five years. Depending on whether or not he would survive those years, he would never be a free man ever again. Tommy and I were going to join the rest of the bridal party in the limousine when Debbie glared at us, motioning towards the porsche that sat just behind the limos.

"See you tonight, love bunnies," she said with a wink as she got into the limo along with the bridal party.

This made me chuckle slightly as Tommy took my hand and helped me into the front seat of the porsche. I practically shoved my dress into the passenger seat and took his shoes as he closed the door beside me with a light kiss upon my lips. He got into the drivers seat and I could see him enjoying the feeling of starting up such a precious car. I smiled at him as he threw his head back as if he was having an orgasm. I rested my hand upon his cheek as he settled from his little "orgasm" and he looked to me, his eyes fully of happiness for us and desire for me.

"Guess what?" I said as we stared at each other a moment longer. "We're finally married." A sneaky smile spread across his face as he reached over to me and pulled me close, almost over the middle of the car towards him. I stopped him, though. "Can't you wait for tonight?"

Tommy shook his head as his lips brushed against mine, saying, "My desire for you is too strong."

"Can you hold it for a little longer?" I said as he pressed my hand upon his manhood and seeing his eyes flutter.

"For you, I will," Tommy said as I pulled away from him and settled myself into the passenger seat.

We drove off in silence, Tommy taking us back what I thought was going to be the house but ended up being a hotel. During that trip, though, I noticed that he had received a little present amongst his trousers and smiled to myself, making sure that Tommy didn't notice as he pulled up to the hotel where a chauffeur opened my door and helped me out. He nodded and smiled at me politely as Tommy walked around the car and handed him the keys. He took them and moved to the drivers seat to take the car to a space in the car park.

As Tommy and I walked into the fancy hotel's foyer, there were paparazzi everywhere taking our photograph. By the time we had reached the private elevator, I almost glared at Tommy because of his lack of ability to foresee something like this. It was our day of triumph and marriage that wasn't to be ruined by more than one thorn in our side.

Instead of glaring at him, I rested my gaze upon his fingers that went to the penthouse room. I gave him a confused look as he smiled at me widely, not taking me around my waist or my hand. My heart started betting a little faster, excited to see what he had in store in one of the most luxurious sweets in the hotel. When we reached the level and the elevator doors swung open, I almost fell back in shock at the beauty of what had been created. The floor was filled with roses down to a large lounge room decorated with white and gold.

I slowly stepped out of the elevator to gain a better look at what else he had done with the room. There was a long dining table that was practically untouched and it was not like we were going to use it anyway, unless he decided to get a bit kinky. A butler appeared out of nowhere with two glasses of champagne. Tommy took the champagne from him as the butler disappeared as quickly as he came. He turned towards me and twisted our arms around so that we would practically have to drink from one another's glasses.

"To a long and blissful life together," Tommy said.

"To us," I said as we sipped each other's drinks.

With my glass of champagne that I set down on the coffee table in the lounge room, I drifted through the rest of the penthouse suite. The bathroom was littered with candles and other sweet aromas with roses filling the bathtubs milkiness. I wondered into the bedroom where I found a large four postured placed in the centre of the room, candles littered everywhere and had been lit. There was no light in the room apart from the ones lit by the candles and roses sprinkled amongst them.

Standing a few steps in from the doorway, the light shut from behind me as I felt Tommy hovering near me, but not touching. He moved in the darkness, the light of the candles catching in his wonderful eyes. It was as if he was pulling me into a haze. I moved towards him and he took me in his arms, feeling his fingers pulling at the back of my dress. This was meant to be saved for after the reception, but I wasn't sure that I could hold anything back either. We were both as bad as each other by this point that I just let him strip me bare of my wedding dress.