Status: hiatusing. im sorry i pre wrote this whole thing... and its just kinda bad i'm sorry.

Apple Pie Wall and the Shapely Frenzy

Hello Angel

AUTHORS NOTE: No longer on hiatus!
I woke up facedown in the desert. Sand was in my mouth and sticking to the sheen of sweat on my face. My head hurt. I shut my eyes against the glare of the sun. I was thirsty. So damn thirsty. Desert. It's hot. 
     I curled up into a ball. I don't know how much time had passed. it could have been a minute it could've been a day. I could practically see the sun through my eyelids. It's so damn bright and hot and god god god my head hurts! 
Sound. I hear a sound. It's loud. Jesus. It might be a fucking monster. And it stopped. SLAM! crunch crunch cru-
"oh my god." voice? Not mine. I opened my eyes. Still bright out. But less so. He was standing above me? I'm dead. This was an angel coming for me. He had the halo of sunlight around his head and everything. Red hair. I hope he doesn't hurt me.
"of course I won't" he said. Oh, god that voice. Wait did I say that out loud?
"yes you did" he leaned down and lifted me up. Wow. He was strong and warm. But not unpleasantly so, even in this heat. it was just nice to be held by him. I looked up to see his face. He was looking down at me. He's handsome. Like for real, wow. I couldn't hardly breathe.
" you'll have to stop doing that short stack." he said
"doing what? And don't call me that."
"thinking out loud. It's unbearably adorable."
He put me down for a second and opened something and pushed me in. The monster  was just a car. Trans Fuckin' Am. I was in the backseat he was in the front. Everything was a little fuzzy. My thoughts, my vision, it was kind of like being drunk. Angelman was up front. Driving. I leaned forward and touched the side of his face.
" Are you real?"
"yep. Are you?" he said leaning his cheek into my hand.
"possibly. I know you're real though. Are we going to heaven?  In this loverly trans-am?"
"nah. We are going northwest."
"so I'm not dead?" 
"no. What's your name?" 
" Frank. You?"
" Gerard. And As appealing as it might sound right now, Don't fall asleep. You might not wake up."
"oh. Ok."
"there's water underneath my seat."
I retrieved  the bottle of water and drank most of it in a few seconds. I retuned to touching his face.
"why're you doing that?"
"I dunno. It's soothing. You're like my anchor to reality right now."
" ok. It's nice. You're nice. You seem like a good kid. I feel like I'm rushing you into things when I ask, will you hang out with me for a while? Like camp out in the desert et cetera? I'm a little socially deprived. You're the first real life human being I have seen and talked to in six months. I've kept sane with the radio. There's an uncensored station called WKIL 109 or Slaughtermatic Sounds. They're desert folk too. I've been trying to find them but it's tough." he rambled
I didn't even have to think.
"yes of course!" how could I say no to that face?
♠ ♠ ♠
Apple pie wall is undergoing heavy editing :) hopefully getting much better. Forgive the shitty first chapter. Comment and subscribe?
Love,
Ronnie
Off of hiatus! No matter what the status says!