Status: hiatusing. im sorry i pre wrote this whole thing... and its just kinda bad i'm sorry.

Apple Pie Wall and the Shapely Frenzy

Between Two Lungs

                ÆÆÆ FRANK'S POV ÆÆÆ
 Kissing him. On top of him. It made explosions In my head. And in my chest. His hands moved down my back to rest on my waist. He pulled me down so I was no longer on my knees above him but pressed to him.  Maybe I was being a little slutty and forward with my actions, but I think he's the only person I would ever be slutty and forward with. So far at least. I've never felt this way before. I like him. A lot. 
"Frankie." he whispered. I realized I had stopped kissing him.
"Yeah? Oh. I can hardly walk and chew gum at the same time let alone kiss and think." I muttered back
"You're so cute."   He said edging out from underneath me. He took my hand and stared at the bunk above us. He looked confused.
"Can we just... Clarify?" he asked quietly.
"Clarify what?" 
"I don't want to be just another easy fuck for you. Not saying that we're gonna... That's just not how I do things."
"Truth be told Gerard? I like you a lot. I don't want you to think of me as someone who would just take advantage like that. Ok?"
"Ok." with that he scooted closer to me and we lay there for a while. He slept a little but I didn't. I couldn't do anything but watch him. I owed this man my life and I already knew that I wanted to spend the rest of it with him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short. And bad. I'm gonna make a promise to you. ALL THE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE WILL BE GOOD AND I WONT BITCH ABOUT THEM. ok? Ok. The next chapter might be in show pony's POV. I don't know. Title credit goes to Florence and the machine. The song's called between two lungs. Look it up it's a great song. XD pretty please comment? And subscribe if you haven't already. But plead comment, fo' reals.