When Fame Takes Its Toll

Ready to be Fcked Up?

Hayden's POV

After spending almost 11 hours with Marcus and Casie at our new house, I decided to check on Holly since Marcus is making the dinner and Casie just fell asleep and I got nothing else to do. I feel really worried about her, I know she's strong and all, but I'm pretty sure she's feeling a bit weak too. Holly is such a sensitive woman, she can easily cry but she refuses to seem like that to everyone, she hates that fact about her.

As I drove in the cul-de-sac of Colligher street, I decided to get something for my sister. I went to buy some chocolates at the small stall a few steps away from the house. Maybe this could help her even just a little bit in dealing with all of these false issues. I've always wanted to help her when this kind of stuff happens. She's obviously too young to have those kinds of false issues around her, she's only 20 and she's no Paris Hilton at all. My sister's not a slut, or a whore, or whatever you call them. I'm pretty sure those false issues about her are just made out of insecurities. She just knows her way around the boys, and you couldn't deny her talents, she can sing, she composes a lot and she's been a pretty great producer, she can dance, she can write wonderful stories, and the list goes on. But most of all, she's the most understanding person I think I've ever known. Every guy she dated must be so lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend like her. And one more thing, she cares a lot about every guy she dated. She've never broken up with even just one of them, they're the ones who broke up with her. Dating is a big deal for Holly, and sex is a lot bigger. But let's not talk about that, what matters the most is that Holly's a great person and she've never ever cheated on someone before. I think I'd consider being her sister as one of the things I'm most proud of. I couldn't ask for more. Holly's the best, I adore her so much.

So I pulled over on the driveway of the house. It was 6:30pm and I could see some lights from the kitchen and the living room and one from a room upstairs, and I came to the conclusion that it's Holly's room. I pushed the door bell and my mom gave me her amazing smile when she saw me.

"Hi baby! Are you having dinner here tonight?" she asked excitedly. I felt bad 'cause I know how much she misses me. I sure did get married at an early age, but what happens happens, right?

"Oh good eve to my beautiful momma!" I said as I pushed myself into her for a tight hug. "Well, unfortunately I can't have dinner here tonight, mom. Marcus made some dinner and I couldn't ditch him. Sorry!" I added, with a sorry look on my face.

"Sure, hun. It's alright. Well there's always a next time, right?" she asked, her smile takes it all. No wonder why me and Holly are getting recognized a lot for having the same smile.

I nodded. "Oh, is Holly here? I got her something. I mean, what happened? She haven't talked to me... I'm starting to worry, mom" I added, with my head down looking at the brown paperbag I have in my right hand.

"I guess it's better if you'll talk to her upstairs, hun. Talk to her, she needs you" she half-smiled and sighed. I nodded and went upstairs then before I could even open the door of her room, I was nervous when I heard her shouting, I'm pretty sure she's talking to Derek, her current boyfriend, on the phone.

"Oh please could you just stop jumping out on those stupid fuckin' conclusions that I'm cheating on you?!" I could hear her saying those words and I knew she's about to cry.

"No, babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you" her voice was weak, and now she's really crying.

"Baby please I love you. Don't do this. We'll talk about this, okay? Just please don't. Scott and I are friends and you're the only guy I love the most. You're my boyfriend and you mean a lot to me. Babe you just have no idea. I love you, okay?" now her voice got from weak to its weakest. I've never heard her voice like that. She's totally heels over head for Derek.

When silence filled the doorway, I decided to knock on her door. "GO AWAY!" I heard her shout. "Holl it’s just me, Hayden.” I said as I walked and sat on her bed and giving her a hug.

“It’s over, Hade. We’re done. I can’t even…” she buried her face in my shoulder, with her tears falling down. She hugged me tighter as she continued talking about her painful break-up. “He broke up with me. I’m such a slut. I just lost Derek Sanders. I just lost the most amazing guy ever.” My heart almost stopped for a sec and tears had blurred my eyes as I listen to her. “I’M SUCH A SLUT! I’M SUCH A WHORE! A FUCKIN’ WHORE! I SHOULDN’T EVEN BE-” she started screaming but I cut her off. “No, Holl. Don’t say that, hun. Talk to me, don’t scream, don’t shout. I’m here to talk to you, okay?” she nodded. “Now tell me everything. Every single fuckin’ thing, Holl. Tell me.” I said as I handed her my handkerchief.

“He called me this morning but he hang up after a few minutes. So I called and told him I’d like to talk to him this afternoon ‘cause I don’t want those stupid false rumours about me and Scott ruin my relationship with Derek.” She said not letting go of my hand, tears still falling down from her beautiful bright earthy eyes. “He was so cocky and I didn’t even know why he’s saying all of those things. He kept on shouting that I couldn’t understand what he’s saying anymore... then I got really pissed off and I shouted at him back. I don’t even know why I did that, I just… I don’t shout at someone over the phone, this is the first time I did it. So there, he got really mad and I got scared of what might happen between us, so I apologized quickly but it didn’t work” she stopped for a while and she looked up on me, I wiped her tears away and placed some of her ginger hair strands behind her ear. I couldn’t help crying too. I pushed myself again and give her a hug.

“Hade… what am I supposed to do? It’s not easy to get over Derek. He’s the best one I’ve got…” she asked with her shaky voice.

“Hmm… First, he's not the best. You haven't met the best. Second, she called you a slut, people call you a whore. Then show them!” I told her aggresively.

She flashed a smile, and I was really happy I made her smile. “What do you mean?! I’m not sleeping with band dudes. Really.” She said as she shook her head with the half-smile she has on her face.

“My mistake. Show DEREK that you’re a slut. Then those people will surely know about it too. Here, I got a plan…” I corrected myself, sending her a wink. “Oh, before that, you’ve always like Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low, right?”

“Mhmm” she smiled shyly. “But I got zero chances in getting to hook up with him. I mean, I like him ‘cause he’s funny and all, but I don’t think I can stand his party animal attitude.” She added, shaking her head.

“Oh please!!! You like him, that’s it. No excuses, and you’re doing this to fuck Derek up. Nothing serious!” I gave her a big grin, still not letting go of her hand.

“I’ll think about it, Hade. I’m not used in just hooking up…” she looked down at her hands, feeling a bit sorry for me.

“Do it, Holly Heideny! PLEASE???!!” I asked, doing the puppy eyes she’ve always adored.

“Hade… I-“ my mom cut her off from downstairs “HEIDI! HAYDEN! DINNERRRR!!!!”

She was about to exit her room but I held her back. “FINE I’LL DO IT!” she said, which made us both hysterical while walking downstairs.

“Good. I’ll be with you the whole day tomorrow, Holl! Gotta go and be a mom and a wife for good!” I said as I walked out of the house. I couldn’t be more excited for this. I couldn’t stop smiling…
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I need your comments. If I get atleast 2 comments for this, I'll post the next two chapters (: