When Fame Takes Its Toll

The British and the Persian

Woah

The crowd wasn’t just a crowdd, it wasn’t the ordinary one. It was really special, and I can see almost every type of person here; big time celebs, superstar atheletes, some royal blooded dudes, and of course, teens and kids who are probably here to watch their favorite bands. I’ve never seen a crowd like this before, it was big, really big.

“Heidi?” I heard a small little voice behind me. I saw a little girl, probably six or seven years of age, she had a dirty blonde hair and big hazel eyes. She looked so innocent and I realized she has a copy of my latest album ‘Hollywood’.

“Hey sweetie” I knelt down to give her a hug.

“Can you sign my CD?” she gave me a wide grin, I could see the exitement on her face.

“Sure, hun! What’s your name, dear?” I asked as she handed me the CD.

“Leighton” I nodded and signed her CD with her marker.

“Thanks a lot, Heidi!” she said as I stood up. I lifted her and gave her a kiss on her left cheek. She then left and I couldn’t stop smiling. Kids like her inspire me a lot, I mean, after all of those false dirty issues about me, I’m glad there are still some people at those age who adore me because of my music. I wish I could meet lots of kids like her, I’d totally be relieved if I did. Really.

“Hey Heid! C’mon now here, the show’s about to start!” I heard Hayden say. I went to my seat beside her and grabbed my water bottle from her hand. “All Time Low will be the 7th to perform… boyfriend-to-be’s going to be there after an hour or two. Just waiiiiit!” she whispered to my ear that caused me to smirk. “Whatever, Hade” I rolled my eyes.

I sang along as the show began. Some of the bands and artists involved are Lady Gaga, Green Day, The All American Rejects, Beyonce, and Black Eyed Peas. As far as I know, there’ll be 8 or 10 artists involved. All Time Low will be the 7th, and that means after this BEP song, their set will start immediately. I won’t deny that I’m excited about it, since I just came up with a plan, a plan that could both make me seem more slutty and that could make my plan of fucking Derek up a lot easier. I haven’t told Hayden about this, I wanna surprise her, I wanna surprise everybody. Well I’m pretty sure Alex already had an idea about me liking him since my sister probably has told him, but this will surprise him, this will still surprise a guy who had thousands of one night stands. Plus, Derek is either hanging around backstage or is watching with his bandmates on the crowd. I haven’t seen him today but I wouldn’t care at all, what matters the most is that I’m ready with my plan and I’m pretty sure Derek will get to see it too. It’s impossible for him not to see it.

The ATL set started a few minutes ago. The first song was Weightless, then Poppin’ Champagne, Jasey Rae, Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t), Too much and This Is How We Roll. The current song was Dear Maria, Count Me In, the kids were banging their heads while singing along. I sang along too but I’m on my way in starting the plan. While they were playing the second verse, I realized that I shouldn’t wait for them to finish this last song to make my plan seem more interesting. So there, I dropped my water bottle and started undoing my bra. It was dark on our area, we can almost see nothing. But as I had finished undoing it, I accidentally elbowed Hayden’s arm, causing her to look at me.

“Uh… you’re still wearing a bra, are you?” she was deadly curious.

I just smiled, and sent her a wink. “Watch it, baby!” I screamed, causing a few people to look at me. When I raised up my bra, more people are starting to give me dirty looks. I didn’t mind them though, I was expecting for something like that. So I screamed again for the last time, and threw my bra on the stage. I looked at Hayden and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

“OH MY GOD!” she laughed, she almost can’t breathe, which caused me to laugh too and we both turned into hysterics. “I CAN’T BELIEVE, HEID!” she said, still being hysterics.

When my bra reached the stage, it hit Alex on the head which caused him to stop singing, and the band stopped playing too. The people who saw me did it gave me knowing looks, and some of them rolled their eyes on me, but I didn’t care. I guess I’m pretty good at throwing my bra on stage. He laughed while he bowed down to grab it. For sure he thought that it was just from a fan or something, but I can tell he was pretty shocked when he saw the note on my bra.

He laughed so hard again and he showed it to Jack, then to Zack and Rian. They were all hysterical when they saw the note. Alex put his hand on his chest while laughing so hard, he’s almost running out of breathe.

As he finally calmed down, he turned to his microphone. “Well… there’s a note on here. Interesting. Want me to read it?” the crowd cheered. This is perfect. At first I wasn’t sure if he’ll read it out loud, but I guess my second thoughts are wrong. Alex was still smirking but coughed a little before he started reading the note out loud.

Hey Alex,

You’re holding Heidi Lee’s bra, you bitch!

xoxo

The crowd cheered wilder. The people near me started giving me looks, almost every type of a look a person could possibly get. I just laughed with Hayden, who still can’t believe what I did. “You are awesome, Holly Heideny!” she told me. We’re both hysterical again. Again.

A few seconds later, I realized that I’m already having my own spotlight, which caused almost everybody on the stadium to look at me. I smirked and looked at Alex, he was looking at me, smiling, and playing with my bra. I gave him a flying kiss and the crowd cheered. Alex laughed and turned to his mic. “So is this all you can give me?” he asked while he smirked along with his band. “C’mon, Heid! Throw your fuckin’ lacy underwear!” the cheer got louder. I had a big grin on my face, not only because my plan’s working, but also because I’m pretty sure Derek’s aware of this now. “Well you don’t have to do that right now, Missy, but… YOU OWE ME A DATE” my eyes widened, and was having an O mouth. I didn’t expect for something like this, I thought he’s gonna ask me out backstage, not after I threw my bra on him. I laughed then I nodded. I raised my hands and gave him two thumbs-up. Almost every person on the stadium screamed. This is wild, but perfect. This was more than I’ve been expecting. I’m a great woman, I’m going on a date with Alex Gaskarth and Derek’s probably fucked up right now.

“Alright, we have to finish this song or else my band will break up” he joked, causing everyone to laugh. “HEID THIS IS FOR YOU, BABE!” he said then sent me a sexy wink. I cheered as they continued playing Dear Maria, Count Me In. I still can’t believe it all worked out that way. Like I said, it was perfect. I seem more slutty now and I just fucked Derek up. Yes!

After an hour or so, the show finished, and all the artists and bands who participated went up to the stage and I took a sip from my water bottle. When Alex showed up, I almost spat on the person in front of me when I saw him wearing my bra on his head which made him look like a bunny. Everyone laughed at him, and the cheers were wild, really wild. They all bowed down and waved their hands for a goodbye.

The lights went on, I grabbed my bag and followed Hayden to the comfort room. As we made our way there, some people have stopped by infront of me and telling me what I did was incredible. I just laughed and thanked them. God I was great.

I was applying some red lipstick in front of the mirror while waiting for Hayden. A few seconds later, she got out from one of the stalls and grabs the red lipstick I’m using.

“What the hell?!” I asked with an annoyed face. Great, my lips are totally messed up.

“Don’t use this when you’re getting laid tonight. Ew, Heid” she smirked.

“I’m not getting laid tonight, asshole” I said as I gave her a disgusting look. Wiping my messed up lips and putting some pale lip gloss.

“Oooh… You just threw your bra on him while he’s singing, and I couldn’t be more wrong that he’s gonna see you in your ‘lacy-underwear’ to-“ I cut her off since some ladies in the same room are starting to give us looks. “Shut the fuck up, Hade! I’m not gonna let him fuck me like that, I’m not gonna sleep with him either” I whispered before rolling my eyes.

“Whatever, Gaskank!” she linked her arms with mine as we went out from the comfort room. We both agreed that we still don’t wanna go home yet so we decided to drop by at a mall, which is just a few steps away from the stadium. “Oh my!” she screamed as she saw the rare leopard-skinned shoes on Charles & Keith. She’s always been waiting for a stock, but she always got to miss it. She immediately unlinked her arms with mine and went to grab the shoes. I’m not in the mood to shop, I don’t even know why; I’ve always loved shopping, especially when I’m with Hade. But I just feel different today. “Hade! I’d go roam around. Just call me if you’re done, okay?” I shouted before she nodded.

As I walked around the mall, some people got to recognize me. “Heidi Lee?” the same question I got asked for like, a thousand times. They’d either ask for an autograph or take a picture, some of them did both. I was appreciative though. There was even this 25-year-old-looking Persian who managed to start a conversation with me. But he seemed interesting anyway, we got a lot in common, and we just talked about the happenings at ‘The Big Show’. We talked a little bit longer; I can’t even count the topics we had. From Britney Spears to Barney to Voodoo’s. He was a funny guy, I just met him while roaming around but it felt like we’ve known each other for years.

“Hm… So by the way, we’ve been talking here like for almost an hour and you still don’t know my name” he told me as I managed to give in a small laugh. “I’m Chad Tyler. Call me Chad, or Tyler, or both, or whatever you want” he lifted his right hand for a handshake.

“I’d go for Chad” I smiled as I shook hands with him. We locked eyes for a moment but both decided to look away quickly. I hate situations like this, I feel uncomfortable. Not that I don’t like him, of course I find him really great and funny, but I just… I can’t deal with this. It’s awful.

“Great. So uhm… here” he said as he handed me a small paper. I bowed my head down to look what it’s written on it and it was his number. “Well, I hope you’re not thinking of me as some kind of a stalker or a creeper or something. We got to talk a lot and maybe we could get to know each other more. It’s your choice anyway. I don’t think asking you for your number is a good idea. I mean, you’re Heidi Lee, Superstar! But me, you know, just another Persian guy, more like a miserable Persian Guy. I can’t eve-“ I cut him off by kissing his cheek. “Stop comparing, Chad. It’s annoying” I whispered. I pulled over a bit. “I gotta go, my sister’s probably waiting. I’d call you tonight! I promise, and if I’d break that, do whatever you want to make some money, you know, Photoshop a picture of me, then spread it all around the internet. You’ll be rich!” we both smirked. I hugged him for the last time. “See ya!” we called in unison. I waved my hand for a goodbye and got one from him too. I smiled as I walked around the mall, but then I heard a familiar voice behind me.

“Flirting with a Persian guy after throwing your bra on me while I’m singing… On Stage” I turned my back, and realized it was Alex. What? He’s been there the whole time while I’m talking to Chad? What a creep.

“You should’ve walked in while we’re talking, or ‘flirting’ in your own terms! Maybe you’d get along!” I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes. He smirked but said nothing. I got annoyed so I shoved his chest and continued walking.

“Heidi Lee! You still owe me a fuckin’ date!” he shouted, causing everyone to look at us and I was forced to stop walking. My jaw clenched as I closed my eyes, ready to punch someone, or punch Alex on the face. I turned to him. “Tomorrow night. For sure you already know where I live since you’ve been hanging around my dearest sister for a while. There, pick me up at 8 and take me whatever you want” I said as he giggled. I slapped his chest then he whined. “Rape me, fuck me, get me pregnant, kill me, and just make yourself happy, mmkay?” I asked sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

As I walked away from him, I could hear him say ‘Yes!’, well it is either he was relieved he’s gonna have a date with me, or he thought I’m gonna be one of his one night stands. Ha, Gaskarth you thought wrong, hun…
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys better thank Nicky (LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE) because she made my day through her sweet story comments. Two new chapters up! Feedbacks? <3