Status: Baby I'm back! I've been gone for nearly 10 years, so please take the early chapters with a pinch of salt.

To tell, or not to tell.

Creeping

"Get your lazy arse out of bed now!"

I do so. I cannot believe I let myself over sleep. This sucks balls! Jumping out of bed I run to the bathroom to find that it is, in fact, locked with my annoying family member inside having a shower. I have thirty minutes to get washed, dressed and leave and they're having a leisurely nice long shower. I sigh. I'll just make my lunch then. I run down the stairs and quickly pack my lunch glancing at the clock to check the time.

7:30

Crud, there's only twenty-five minutes left. Once I'm done with my lunch I shove it in the fridge, out of habit more than anything else. I run past the bathroom in a flurry to my room. And my Dad is still in the shower. I throw on my previously set out school uniform and look at my hair in the mirror with distaste. I hate not being able to wash my hair in the morning. It's not greasy or anything, but it doesn't look as shiny as usual. To be honest I don't really give a shit. I'm just keeping up appearances.

7:45

This is when I notice I have gym today. This day just gets better. Packing my stuff ,not caring whether it gets crumpled, I zip up my bag. I rub my forehead in worry and watch the minutes tick by. And he's still in the bleeding shower.

7:50

Five minutes left. And....click. There we go. I run to the now evacuated bathroom bumping into my Dad on the way. I door swings open with ease, which is just as well, and I rush in to brush my teeth and wash my face. No time for that fancy face wash now though, so I run down stairs and grab my bag. As I reach the door I realize I've forgotten my lunch.

7:55

It'll only take a couple of seconds to get it, surely? I make my way back to the kitchen, pull open the fridge with enough force to bring some serious harm to someone, and grab my lunch. I sprint outside and to the bus stop, just in time to make the bus. It would seem luck is in fact on my side today. Blowing a kiss up to the sky I board the bus and thank whatever higher power there may or may not be for maybe or maybe not helping me.

As I take the seat I review the situation. I'm out of breath, my hair is a mess, my crush is about to get on at the next stop and see me like this...but, on the plus side, I didn't get lunch time detention. Which is always good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is just filler. And my filler just has to be longer than my actually plot line.
I want to give you a bit more of a glimpse into her life so... And the crush thing will not really go anywhere as far as I'm aware due to my lack of being able to write anything romantic whatsoever. That, and it's not really that kind of story.....

This chapter is connected to the last and is the morning after and the next chapter will also be in the correct order as well but other than that I think this story will be a bit all over the place and not in chronological order. But we'll see. Hope you enjoyed!