Woah...that's not cereal....

Eleven.

Hannah’s POV
The closer I got to the bakery, the faster my heart beat. How would Isabelle react when she found out I told them? She had made me promise not to, and now I’ve done just that. I walked in the store, and saw her standing behind the counter. She looked up with a smile, but it immediately vanished. Oh shit! She knew, I can never keep anything from her, god please forgive me for I have sinned.
“Hannah are you feeling alright? You look a little pale. Here sit down for a sec.” She said worriedly, ushering me into a chair. Okay maybe she didn’t know, but it’s like she secretly did, you know like some Buddha, or Freud shit you know? Okay maybe more voodoo, Houdini but you get the picture.
“Okay, do you feel better now? Do you know what your name is? What year is it? How tall is Charlie Manson?” I stared at her. “5’2”, duh, everybody knows how tall Charlie Manson is.” She smiled at me, trying to hold in her laugh. I’m guessing she didn’t really want me to answer.
“Your right, now that your okay, why don’t we head out?” I stood up saluting her in a military fashion, and walked out of the bakery, followed by her laughs.
***
We had gone to the movies and watched that new one 10,000 B.C., and man I am telling you Steven Strait in that loincloth will make it into my dreams tonight. Afterward we went to a bar, which brings us to where we are now.
I am currently drunk, or should I say trashed dancing on top of a table, trying to take my top off. I almost had it, when Isabelle, who is still sober, grabbed my hand ripping me off the table. She pulled me outside, and we got into a taxi. Remember kids, don’t drink and drive.
The taxi came to a stop, and we got out. I noticed we were at the bus, so I walked up to it, slamming on the door. “Let me in, let me in, please, I need in!” I yelled hoping someone would hear me. Lucky for me someone did. My brother.
He opened the door staring at me with a deathly glare. He yanked on my arm, and pulled me up the stairs, Isabelle following. “I cannot believe you let her get drunk!” He yelled at her. “Hey, don’t blame me, she’s an adult, she should know better!” Oh great yelling just what my head needs.
“You’re her friend, you should have been looking out for her!” Isabelle put her hand on her hip, and just stared that man down; I wouldn’t be surprised if he wet his pants. “I went to the bathroom, and when I got back she had already downed five shots of tequila, I had to pry her hand off the cup.” He started steaming from his ears, hearing her speak about my alcohol consumption in such a calm voice.
“And you think you have a right to talk about her drinking, with your past, you can’t say anything you were worse that she’ll ever be!” After that everything froze. Isabelle looked shocked, and then she turned to me with tears in her eyes. “How could you? I trusted you.” Then she walked off the bus.
Just then, Matt came storming out of the back, and socked Brian right in the nose. The next thing I saw was his back retreating after the bus, and I could hear him screaming for Isabelle to come back.
I looked to the floor, and saw Brian clutching his nose, and blood pouring from it. Yep, definitely broken. He would be in a lot of pain, but not as much as I would feel for betraying my best friend. I just hoped she wouldn’t do anything irrational, she was just getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I have tests all this week, so I can't think. My brain is completely fryed, but I will try to update again this weekend.