Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Smile, You're On Camera

Mia double clicked on the article Google had suggested. Mia had just put in: Deanna Anderson family.

It had come up with almost a million views, but the first one seemed promising. Mia waited for the page to load, and sipped her hot tea in which she had just made. It was almost 5am, Mia hadn’t slept well and was currently wide awake. School started in two hours, Mia decided to do some digging beforehand.

Deanna Marie Anderson born 13th July 1993, is currently 17 years old and is the youngest daughter of multi-billionaire David Anderson, CEO of Anderson & Richmond’s. She attends East Side High School, Los Angeles. Deanna is widely popular and friends seem to adore her. Deanna, commonly known as ‘Dee’ has one older sister Cassandra Rochelle Anderson, unfortunately due to a large family disagreement with rumours of a teenage pregnancy, Cassandra has disowned herself from the family. Dee and her sister no longer have contact. Dee’s mother, Tanya has been absent for almost ten years. She is claimed to be remarried to a civilian in the United Kingdom, along with a young child. Deanna is currently in a long term relationship with Dave Griffith and has been for almost a year and half. However, Dee has been seen with an Italian young man outside of Charleston hotel, and they were seen holding hands. Dee gave no comment on this.

Dee has been said to carry on her father’s international business in New York after graduating. In 2007, Dee was honoured with a Miss Beauty Teen award when she won the beauty pageant for the 5th time running.


If you have any other information on Deanna Anderson, please feel free to add more information by clicking the link below.

Mia stared at the screen.

“Teenage pregnancy?” Mia muttered confused, she had no idea if she could trust this source but that wouldn’t matter would it? As long as the trace of the rumour didn’t get back to her, then Mia would be safe for now.

Or maybe she should break Dave and Dee up first?

So many ways she could do it. But she had to be clever, sly, mischievous. She couldn’t just blurt out some secrets, she needed a plan….and she had finally figured one out.

---

“Austin, I need your help. I’ve got a plan…we’re putting it in action.” Mia told her boyfriend that following evening.

“Say the word beautiful.” Austin said softly, his arms loosely around her waist.

“I need you tell Tony to meet Dee in that spare classroom near the cafeteria tomorrow at lunch.” Mia told him.

“Why?” Austin asked confused.

“I can get Dee to go in there, they’ll end up making out like last time….I take a quick snapshot. Bam! I tell Dave, and they break up. That means Dave and maybe Jake will leave Dee’s side…” Mia explained. Austin grinned widely.

“You genius.” he tells her, pecking her lips.

“It comes with the looks.” he jokes, and Austin chuckles but murmured in agreement.

---

“Hey man, just to let you know that Dee said that she wanted to see you or something….something about prom. She’s in 201.” Austin told Tony, Gym had just ended, all 22 boys had done 60 minutes of brutal work out. Tony, captain of the football team had done exceptional well and now after a refreshing shower, he had been told the news, his secret girl was awaiting him. The day couldn’t get better.

“Cheers dude.” Tony said gratefully as he picked up his bag, making his way over to 201. Austin quickly text Mia, letting her know the plan had to happen now.

Austin hoped she got in time, before he was caught as a fraud and punched in the face…which would hurt his face and ego.

--

Tell her now.
Go! Go! Go!

By the way, you look beautiful today :D <3


The text message from her boyfriend made Mia smile. She however had to concentrate and prodded her ‘friend’, Dee beside her. They had reached the cafeteria fairly early.

“Where’s Dave, Jake and Tony?” Mia asked politely.

“Dave and Jake are arranging the away game tactic next week. I heard Tony was in room 201 doing extra work or something.” Lilly said, not even knowing how helpful she had been to Mia. Dee grinned suddenly.

“Tell Dave I’ll meet him later. I just remembered, I forgot to ask Mr. Rendall about the Chemistry homework. Catch you later bitches!” Dee said happily, getting up, patting Lilly’s head as she went by. Lilly grudging flattened her perfectly straightened hair and glared at Dee, sighing softly.

“I miss Nadia.” she said quietly, but loud enough for Mia to hear. Mia suddenly remembered her, and thought of her sadly.

“And me.” Mia mumbled guilty, she hadn’t thought of her poor friend all day. However, she then realized she had to get a move on.

“Look, sorry Lil. I’ll be back in a min.” Mia said, feeling even shittier. She got up, and quickly went to room 201, the spare room. As she neared, she even heard Dee talking.

“Can I have a kiss baby?” Tony asked Dee seductively, who giggled in response. Mia carefully edged closer, careful not to fall through.

“Hmm, maybe.” Dee teased, and Mia suddenly felt sick. She couldn’t wait to tell Dave what she knew, she was sick of Dee’s attitude of getting away with everything, so by edging slightly closer and opening the door, thankfully silent and a crack….she got her phone and held it up. They were in perfect bloody view.

“Perfect.” Mia mouthed and clicked the middle button. It was a good quality, and the kiss was clearly seen. As Mia skipped away, happy knowing that the bitch was going down.

---

“I got it! I got it!” Mia said excitedly, as she showed Austin her incredible photography skills.

“Great, so what now, you telling Dave tomorrow?” Austin asked, with which Mia shrugged in reply.

“Probably…but I’m just pleased I’ve got it.” Mia said simply. Austin smiles softly, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her head.

“We’ll be okay.” he assured her, and Mia smiled softly.

“I know, I don’t care if anything happens….I’ve got you now.” Mia murmured, and Austin squeezed her tighter, suddenly grateful for allowing Amelia into his life.

--

That evening, Mia stayed in for the evening whereas Zack and Austin decided some boy time, yet again was needed. This included, illegal beers and pool near where Bernie’s parlour is. They could get easily served there.

“So, how’s things going with all the social suicide thing?” Zack asked his best friend as he sipped an ice cold beer the waitress had just given them. This place was more of a pub like place. Nobody really cared about ages and stuff, within reason obviously but no one dared turn the place into the cops. It had far too much respect for that.

“Good, we have some bait on Dee now. Mia’s all giddy about it….” Austin said, breaking the triangle of multi-coloured balls. Zack frowned slightly.

“I’m worried this is all going to back fire.” Zack admitted. Austin sighed softly.

“Mia knows what she’s doing Zack, including the consequences that come with it.” Austin explained but even he, himself was now doubtful of how this would work. He was more concerned about Mia, then he was if anyone found out his aid in the process.

“I know, just…she’s my sister now Austin. If she’s shunned, you know what we have to do right?” Zack asked, taking a perfect shot and pocketing the ball. Austin grimaced as he was now losing, but nodded.

“Yep.” he said, not needing to say it aloud.

“If Mia fucks up. We go down with her.” Zack said, reading Austin’s thought, he sighed knowing that if it went wrong, he would suffer too but obviously that better then Mia being shunned from him. Austin believed that Mia made everything so much better, so no matter what. He wasn’t going to lose her, even if it means losing everything he tried so hard to keep.

The two boys swigged their beers, played their games and would each time be a sore winner and victoriously dance in front of the other one. In all, it was a good night.

---

That same evening, Mia’s phone rang while she was studying for her English test tomorrow. She didn’t bother looking at the Caller ID, as she felt rather lazy. She was in some pyjama shorts, with a white tank top and a plaid shirt which she was sure wasn’t hers, it may be Zack’s or Austin’s but still. She liked it.

“Sup.” she said, as she was nibbling her pen lid.

“Um…Mia? It’s Dave.” Dave said rather awkwardly. The pen lid then feel onto her desk, her papers all sprawled out. Her lamp was on and she was sitting on her left leg, which was now numb. Yet Dave was calling her….somebody who wasn’t Dee.

“Dave?” Mia asked confused. He hadn’t ever called her before, maybe one text before to give her an address to a party, but nothing like this.

“Um…yeah?” Mia replied, worried.

“I was wondering if I could talk to you about Dee?” David said quietly, he obviously felt uncomfortable, just like Mia did but she wasn’t going to show it.

“Sure. What’s up?” Mia replied brightly.

“I heard some guys in the locker room today, saying that Dee was seen with Tony…like kissing. That isn’t true right? Dee wouldn’t cheat on me.” Dave said, bluntly but he was being genuine.

Mia’s mouth went dry, her heart pacing and a lump in her throat suddenly formed, all within 5 seconds. She couldn’t lie. Not now, not when she planned to show him the photo tomorrow. No….

But….Dee said…

She had to.

But…..Mia could lose everything

She must.

But…..Austin was at risk here.

She did.

“Dave…it’s true.” Mia said quietly, but it was silent between them. Dave heard, bright and clear and Mia knew that her life had changed all over again.
“Fuck it.” Dave said, monotone but the anger was clear and the phone went dead. Mia sighed, gulping. She closed her phone and her eyes.

“I’ve done it.” she whispered to herself, then it hit her. She had just told Dave, Dee’s most private secret. Most dirty little secret.

And somehow, she didn’t feel guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY.
Dave knows, but let's see what happens.

I just wanna say a HUGE FANTASTIC THANKYOU to all of you amazing, brilliant subscribers that are reading and the commenters, you know who you are. I appreciate every single one. I know I've been lacking chapters but I'm losing ideas and inspiration, so message me if you want and we'll share some ideas. I'm so busy at the moment with school, it's so stressful.

Anyways, thank you.
Keep Reading! :) <3