Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

When Truth Comes Out; Only Punishment Is Served.

“Tell me she’s lying, tell me that that everyone is lying!” Dave exploded at his so-called best friend, Tony that following night. Dave had been missing from school today. The speculations of his girlfriend and best friend being together had been rumoured enough. It was time to know.

Dee was ‘worried’ and Tony kept calling him. However, Dave had just called Tony and Dee over to his house, unknowing to each other.

Now, they sat on the couch in Dave’s parents house, feeling shitty as hell as Dave bitched them out. They were caught, with their hands in the air.

“You fucking asshole. And you…..I just, I can’t believe this!” Dave shouted more, his anger boiling more. Dee’s eyes stayed glue staring at the floor, her thumbs twitching
and her stomach lurching with sudden sickening guilt.

“How long has this been going on?” Dave demanded quietly, Dee sighed covering her face shamefully.

“3 months.” Tony replied monotone. Dave’s mouth dropped slightly, his shocked somehow increased.

“3 months….” Dave replied faintly, feeling like he was going to collapse at any moment. Instead, he allowed his kneels to buckle as he fell on the couch opposite, suddenly exhausted.

“Dave…” Dee croaked, her voice diminishing. Dave’s eyes hardened and Dee suddenly wanted to flinch, or show some reaction. But didn’t.

“My best friend and my girlfriend, sleeping together.” Dave announced, somewhat croakily.

“Dave, I’m so sorry…” Tony began, this desperate plea.

“Shut the fuck up Tony, both of you get out. I can’t stand the sight of either of you to be honest….” Dave snapped angrily, and without any hesitation.

Both guilty people, that were meant to be loyal.
Left.

---

At school that following day….it was all round the school. That Dee has cheated on Dave, and what was great….Dee wasn’t denying it. Dave was admitting it. It seemed only Tony was ignoring everything….

Why?

Because Nadia still didn’t know.

Nobody had the decency to tell her, well all except Mia who was planning on seeing Nadia that actual evening. But Mia had other worries, seeing as she was the only one to know about the affair…Dee was going to murder her, and burn her after…and throw her ashes into a pile of dung.

It wasn’t till just before Lunch, where Mia was suddenly grabbed and yanked away viciously into the very incriminating room that Mia caught Tony and Dee in.

“What the fuck did I tell you?” Dee hissed, getting closer and closer…till Mia was against the door. Her arm suddenly bruised.

“It’s your own fault Dee, don’t pin this on me. So what? Dave deserve to know!” Mia argued, her anger flaring. She was sick of this now.

“I told you-I warned you even Amelia!” Dee snapped, furiously. Her relationship was ruined completely and Dee knew it wasn’t to do with her. Dee knew what she did was wrong, but the heart what the heart wanted. And unfortunately for Nadia, Dee wanted Tony….

Even worse for Nadia, Dee got Tony.

“I’m not giving into this pathetic attempt at scaring me…face it Dee….you lost!” Mia hissed, pushing Dee back. She wasn’t going to stand for this any longer.

“You little-” Dee said, wanting to slap her face so badly….but instead the door opened and in walked Lilly, frowning.

“Step away from her Dee. Enough is enough….you’re a cheating little whore and I’ve lost all respect for you. Find yourself some new friends, Mia, Nade and I are….are no longer part of this.” Lilly said fierily. Mia felt suddenly a connection to Lilly and smiled a small smile, but it showed the gratitude enough. Lilly nodded and motioned Mia over. Dee stared shocked, feeling powerless suddenly.

“Friends don’t fuck best friend’s boyfriend….that’s what whores do.” Lilly said triumphantly. Dee glared, the cold glare that would usually make a girl, and even boy quiver to the knees, however this time. Lilly didn’t care, nor did Mia. Dee’s secret was out. Dee was now revealed.

“Just like your Dad then.” Dee spat, walking out and even though Lilly shouldn’t have been affected. She was….Mia glared after Dee, and instantly put an arm around Lilly, hugging her close.

“It’s okay, you know it isn’t true.” Mia mumbled comfortingly, as Lilly allowed one tear to escape. She hated her mother, she hated being neglected how she was,

Yet, she still loved her somehow too. And she didn’t deserve to be cheated on, that was too painful. Lilly despised her father for what he did…and for Dee to bring it up like that, was too cruel.

“It was one time, just like you said.” Mia comforted and Lilly nodded, wiping her eyes quickly. Mia and Lilly had bonded before but this was icing on the cake. Lilly decided Mia was better of a friend then Dee ever was and it was best to stay with her. Lilly still had popularity, especially since Dee’s has been tarnished.

“Hey Lilly, do you even like Dee?” Mia asked, as they walked down to the library to pick some textbooks up for later classes. Lilly shrugged.

“I guess I did at one point…but lately she has been more bitchy and I guess it’s cause of the thing with Tony. I just can’t believe it, she was so harsh to Nadia and stuff. I just….No I don’t anymore. I’ve lost all respect for her and I hope she gets her own medicine!” Lilly snapped, getting angrier and angrier as she realized how much shit she put up with.

“Don’t worry Lil, I think Dee is gonna suffer from now on….” Mia said quietly.

Lilly nodded, but still she didn’t feel calm.

---

“She did it. She actually fucking did it!” Tommy cheered at the ‘trouble maker’ table, a smile for once on his face. Liam looked worried, Dylan smirking widely, Zack smiling also, and Austin laughing as Tommy did a victory dance.

“Can you believe it? Deanna Anderson has been screwed over!” Dylan said loudly, people heard and it was soon spread, like wildfire.

“Man, shut up…it’s not quite finished.” Zack warned.

“Zackary! Your sister managed to take down the biggest bitch of East Side High!” Dylan cheered loudly. Zack, although still concerned, allowed a smile on his lips.

“I know, I know…” Zack said, proudly.

“Hey! I helped!” Austin teased, and his friends mocked him.

“Guys…hush up” Liam said seriously, as Tony walked by. Tony had gotten a lot of stick from people, a majority was the football team.

“Hey Tony!” Dylan shouted out cockily…his friends suddenly tensed up.

The whole cafeteria….silenced.

“So tell us, is Dee good in bed?” he said, smirking and everyone gasped, but surely enough….people started to snigger.

“Shut up Dylan, before I-” Tony began his threat.

“What you gonna do? Get your girlfriend to ban me? Please, get over yourself!” Dylan snapped, he was sick of being treated like crap. He was one of the happiest people knowing Dee was losing power.

Tony was speechless, and left silently. Then, Dave walked in, brushing past his ex-best friend. Everyone silenced again.

Dave, full of determination walked over to the leaders table, where only Lilly and Jake were sitting at.

“Guys, we need a group meeting…now.” he said, Lilly, and Jake got up and followed Dave out.

---

Out on the car park, Dee, Tony, Lilly, Jake, Dave and Mia were grouped together on the car park, Dee and Tony on one side, the others opposite.

“What we here for?” Jake cleverly asked. Lilly nudged him gently to be quiet.

Dave, who had somehow gained a dramatic amount of confidence cleared his throat.

“Dee, Tony…I’m never going to forgive you okay? I’ve come to the decision that the school protocol is being mixed up, there is no longer any rules…..people can be themselves, no more categories.” Dave announced.

No one spoke.

“Dee, you’ve lost your role now, Tony so have you…I don’t want the position and I presume neither do the others. Which is why, from now on. Everyone is mixed up…like a normal school.” Dave said sternly.

“But-” Dee was about to argue spitefully.

“You really think you have a say?” Lilly scoffed, and flicked her hair back.

“It’s over.” Jake finished off. Mia felt sad slightly, but she knew that it was best.

The Leaders, was over.

It was going to be announced tomorrow, by Dave in the auditorium that from now on, the school was no longer split up, that people could date who they want, and be friends with whoever.

For now, Mia had the difficult task for telling Nadia.

Driving to the clinic was pressurizing, but when she actually got there, Mia fought herself to not get back in the car and drive home, to where she knew Austin was. She had been swore by secrecy to not tell anyone that the leaders were over an done with, until tomorrow. Admittedly, this was difficult.

Carrying some bright pink flowers, Mia entered Nadia’s room.

“Hey Nade…” Mia said cheerfully. Nadia did look better, brighter somehow. However, there was little improvement from her eating habits. She’d only been in two weeks. The road to recovery was a long process.

“Mia! Thank god you’re here…if I have to talk to those nurses again, I’m gonna go insane.” Nadia teased, as Mia hugged her frail body gently.

“You look good.” Mia said honestly. Nadia shook her head and took the flowers, smiling gratefully.

“Thanks, they’re beautiful….” Nadia said, placing them beside her. She had received tons of bouquets, cards, balloons, presents. It made Nadia feel loved.

“So what brings you here, thought you and the group were coming tomorrow?” Nadia laughed carelessly. Mia gulped.

It was time. Mia shuffled in her seat, sighing, her palms getting sweaty.

“Um…Nadia…I have to tell you something.” Mia said nervously, Nadia slowly lost that smile as Mia told Nadia of what Dee, Nadia’s supposedly best friend and Tony her supposedly amazing boyfriend had been doing behind her back for so long.

Nadia cried, screamed hysterically, and sobbed and sobbed. Mia felt helplessly, as Nadia clutched her, tears somehow managing to produce again and again.

It was an hour later, no one had spoke.

“Mia, just go…” Nadia croaked, curling up into a tiny ball, facing away from her friend.

“Nadia…I’m so sorry-” Mia began.

“Go.” Nadia snapped viciously, not wanting to upset her more. Mia slowly left, feeling like a hideous person.

When arriving home, Mia cried on Austin’s shoulder, demanding to know why it was so unfair, Austin unfortunately couldn’t answer.

Nobody could.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!

I know you all probably hate me, and for that I DEEPLY APOLOGISE.
I took a long, unplanned holiday from Mibba....as I had lost all inspiration of writing, and I'm sorry I left you all hanging...but I'm back, and I'm gonna try an finish this story as its unfair.

Please forgive me and I hope I haven't lost your support :)
Thank you all to who subscribed and commented, you are all amazingly patient :)

Also, seeing as I haven't looked at this story in a while, please let me know if its any good? <3 <3