Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Understanding The Misunderstood

“Students of East Side High, over the past few weeks…there have been rumours spread around the school of the Leader’s friendships, due to some disagreements, we have come to mutual decision that the rules we have set for you, are cancelled.” Dave announced.

It was an incredible, the response of those sweet words that Dave spoke was all it took for the whole student body, to cheer in a huge uproar. Dave’s mouth dropped at their reaction.

“East Side. East Side. East Side.” Dylan began to chant, and soon everybody began to join in. Dee, Tony who had seats up on stage, along with Mia and Lilly stared in disbelief. Dee couldn’t believe it, the betrayal she felt.

“It’s clear we made the right choice, so from now on….we all mix together socially!” Dave announced loudly, and it was just about heard. The teachers who were supervising couldn’t contain their grins, as bullying and children becoming outcasts was no longer going to happen. Well as extreme as before.

“That is all.” Dave announce finally, and the school continued to celebrate. In the crowd, Austin was clapping and staring right at his girlfriend, his beautiful girl.

Amelia stood up, and ran off stage, the now ex-leaders watched as Mia ran straight towards Austin, and hugged him instantly. Austin couldn’t contain his smile as he held her close. He pulled away slightly, and kissed just like he should. Everyone watched, cheering and Dee’s mouth dropped, Dave smiled slightly as did Lilly.

“Hey boyfriend.” Mia whispered, into Austin’s ear, making him shiver slightly.

“Hey girly….so we official?” Austin asked, kissing her head.

“Hell yeah.” Mia giggled, kissing him again, hugging him tighter.

---

It was a week later now, the school had dramatically improved, everyone had integrated, the emo kids were hanging with the nerds, the Jocks had laid up on their bullying and some senior jocks were even dating nerdy freshmen and sophomores. It was an amazing significance.

Despite their announcement of splitting up, Dave, Jake, Lilly still stood together, occasionally Mia joined them, but she now stayed with Austin full time, as for Dee and Tony they spent most of their time having sex in the janitors closet. Mia hadn’t see Nadia since telling her the news, but today she got called out of class by the principle, the rehab clinic had called saying that Mia was requested urgently.

When Mia arrived, Nadia looked worse then before, her frame even skinnier. Mia smiled weakly.

“Nade, you okay?” Mia asked nervously, stepping into the room.

Nadia didn’t reply. “Nadia?” Mia repeated, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Tony visited me yesterday….” Nadia croaked. Mia felt her heart sink.

“He told me that he did love me, but….he just…” Nadia’s throat clogged up with tears.

“He loved her more, and I know why.” Nadia finished, crying.

“Oh Nadia…” Mia began.

“No! Don’t, I know why he loves her more….she’s beautiful, more beautiful.” Nadia said determinedly.

“Nadia, that’s not true…” Mia said fiercely.

“Oh yeah….so why did he fuck her? Why did he need her more then me? Why wasn’t I enough?” Nadia hissed.

“Because Tony couldn’t see that in front of him, was more then enough.” Mia argued softly.

Nadia scoffed at her response, and then leaned over to her bedside. “This…is for you.” Nadia sniffled. Mia took the envelope from Nadia’s shaking hand, staring at it curiously. She was going to open it when Nadia stopped her.

“Don’t open it till you know to…open it alone. Promise me.” Nadia said miserably. Mia nodded.

“You’ve been such a good friend to me.” Nadia whispered, shaking slightly.

“Nadia, please stop sounding like your saying goodbye, because your not, you’re going to get better and come back, you should see the school now Nadia. We’re all integrating together, Dee is no longer in charge.” Mia said passionately.

“You never liked her from the start did you?” Nadia laughed, humourlessly.

Mia shrugged. “I never loved her like a best friend….” Mia replied. Nadia sniffed.

“Shame, I did. She use to be lovely, but ever since her sister-” Nadia stopped abruptly, then closed her eyes, Mia kindly stayed silent. Nadia pictured Tony and Deanna together, kissing, touching and moaning, it sickened her yet the image wouldn’t get out of her mind, torturing her endlessly.

“Her sister got pregnant. That’s why she left, that’s why Dee turned so bitchy…because she had to take on the ridiculous role that Cassie had made for her. Cassie has a son, and she left the family…so Dee is on her own all the time. Her Mom left, her father is constantly at work, makes sense really as why she’d fuck my boyfriend right?” Nadia said bitterly, her hands clenching into tight fists.

Mia was speechless, as her information was confirmed. Dee’s sister was the drop out, the one who got knocked up and she disowned herself. Mia couldn’t help feel sad for Dee, but it soon passed when she stared at Nadia’s paling face.

“ How do you know?” Mia asked quietly. Nadia sighed.

“I’ve seen her. Cassie I mean…Dee and I were out shopping, and when Dee thought I hadn’t noticed, she had gone over and hugged her, it’s obvious their sisters, and the little boy was obviously her son. I’m not that much of an idiot Mia, I can tell when people are related-”

“I never meant to insult you, I was just asking.” Mia argued softly. Nadia nodded.

“Yeah well, there you go. Now you know, Dee doesn’t know that I know, and part of me is desperate to tell everyone, so they’d know what really happened. That way Dee would lose even more respect. She’d lose everything…..just like I did.” Nadia said sadly.

“I did already know, well sort of. I had suspicions.” Mia said quietly. Nadia half smiled. “You were always smart….you know, despite Dee’s fake attempts. I did like you, I still do.” Nadia reassured Mia.

“Thanks, I liked you and Lilly too. I still consider you my friends.” Mia said firmly. Nadia nodded.

“Nadia, do you think we can still be friends when you get out?” Mia asked, a sad, deep feeling in her gut of dread.

“If.” Nadia corrected.

“When?” Mia corrected, confused.

“If Mia, If I get out, we’ll be friends….if I don’t….then we stay as we are.” Nadia said automatically.

“And what are we exactly?” Mia asked confused, even more so.

“We’re two people that have been pretending.” Nadia said. Mia didn’t understand, but when she said goodbye, which was quite emotional, and she reached her car.

Mia understood, that she was never meant to understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so I've been struggling as how to begin this story again.
But I'm trying, so I apologize if it's quality is appauling but I appreciate all the encouragement :)

Next few chapters are going to get heavy, see how it goes and please give me feedback :)
Hope you enjoy :) <3