Status: Completed: Not currently working on a sequel, but also not ruling out the possibility as I've been tossing around a few ideas in my head.

Some Say This Can't Be Real.

Fooling

-Lisa’s POV-

After seeing the missed calls, voice-mail, and text messages from my worried boyfriend, I left Brian’s apartment and headed back to Zack. I felt refreshed, and really did hope that things would look better. There was a sense of déjà vu but I tried to shake it off. Of course the only way to shake it off fully was to just live life and play by ear. I let myself in the apartment and saw Zack playing his Xbox.

“Hey, baby,” I said as I plopped down next to him.

“Hey, where’d you go?” he asked, his eyes intently glued to the TV.

“Went and talked to Brian, and as much as I got the déjà vu feeling, I think we really did get things settled this time.”

“That’s good…” he paused the game then turned his attention to me. “I was worried, because when I got back, you locked yourself up in the other room and wouldn’t answer me. Then when you ran out, you left so fast that I couldn’t stop you, and I could tell you were crying.”

“While you were gone I was thinking a lot, and I realized a few things, then had a breakdown. I’m fine now though.”

“That’s good,” he said before leaning in to get a kiss.

I touched my lips to his, feeling the familiar split second cooling sensation from the metal rings in his lip. He went back to his game while I curled up next to him, just watching for a while. It didn’t take long for the droning of the TV to make me fall asleep for a while. When I woke up, the TV was still on, but Zack wasn’t in the room. I sat up and looked around the room for a moment, noticing his patio blinds were swaying as a breeze blew in from the open door. I stood up and headed for the patio, peeking through the blinds. Zack just stood, staring out over his courtyard, enjoying the warm breeze that was blowing. I snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around him from behind. He jumped before turning to face me, snaking one of his arms around my waist as I leaned on the railing next to him.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“Not long. I’ve only been out here like five minutes actually.”

“Whatcha thinking about?”

“Stuff. You know, like stuff that guys think about,” he said, chuckling a bit.

“Mmhmm, sex, right?” I grinned. “We had this talk already.”

“I know we did, I’m just still a little afraid of trying to fool around, because I don’t wanna make you uncomfortable.”

“Well seeing as I’m pretty much still a virgin, it’s going to be uncomfortable and I’m going to be awkward. There’s no way around it.”

“I wish there was,” he said, laughing.

“Well there’s not, so suck it up,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Better watch where you stick that thing.” He grinned. I laughed before resting my head against his shoulder to enjoy the breeze. The moment became silent as we just enjoyed each other’s company. “Can I tell you something?” he asked softly in my ear.

“Of course,” I turned my head slightly to see his face, and the smile that was plastered on it.

I felt his breath on my neck, as his lips came close to my ear. “I love you,” he whispered.

I knew it was coming eventually, but it still caught me off guard. Grinning, I turned in his arms to face him. “I love you too.” I rested my cheek against his chest as I hugged him.

“I’m glad,” he said, still smiling. “Shall we go to bed now? I’m sure you’re tired.”

“A little.”

“Not a little. You’re exhausted. Your eyes are bloodshot worse than someone with a hangover.”

“That’s because I was crying earlier, so you just shush before I jump on you.”

“I might like that,” he said in a slightly seductive voice, resting his hands on the lowest part of my back.

“Of course you would, you’re a guy.”

“Exactly,” he purred, pulling my body against his, and leaning into my neck where his breath sent chills down my spine. “You’re right…” He paused as he placed one kiss near my collarbone, the metal rings in his lip creating a sudden chill. “I’m just a guy…” He paused again, repeating his previous move on the other side of my neck.

I felt my breath catch in my throat, but managed to release a soft giggle as his breath on my neck caused chills to race through my body. He placed a few more kisses before I pulled my head back so I could let my lips meet his for a kiss a bit more romantic than usual.

“Alright, I’m going to bed now,” I said after I parted my lips from his.

I heard a soft frustrated sounding groan escape his throat as he let go of me. He followed me inside, pausing to close the door and shut down the living room for the night as I went straight for his room and climbed into bed. A few short minutes later he entered the room and climbed into bed with me. He propped himself up on his left elbow, facing me while grinning.

“You have no idea how bad I want you right now,” he said in a semi-whisper.

I smiled awkwardly before placing a hand on his cheek, caressing it. “Well, I do have some sort of idea.” I moved my hand to the back of his neck, gently pulling him towards me until his lips touched mine again for a single kiss before he backed away.

“I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do,” he said. “Which means you shouldn’t have to feel obligated to go along, and to let me know if I do something that you don’t want.”

I snickered a little. “Baby, I know. We had this talk already, so just shut up.” I leaned forward to kiss him again, more passionately than normal.

As we continued to kiss, I followed with what he was doing. His tongue traced my lips, begging for entrance, to which I granted. When I felt his tongue against mine, it felt strange to me, but I still followed what he was doing. I laid down on my back while his right hand slowly traced my body. His light touch against my bare skin raised goosebumps, causing chills to race through my body. He traced my sides lightly, tracing over the ticklish spots, causing me to giggle softly. He then traced back downwards, stopping on my hips, brushing against the waistband of my sweatpants. As his fingertips slipped under the elastic just a bit, he stopped to look me in the eyes.

“You know, you can tell me to stop at anytime if you get too uncomfortable,” he whispered. “I’m just helping you get comfortable. You know, like baby steps.”

I nodded and felt his hand slowly following where I could feel myself growing warmer. As I became more turned on, I felt the heat growing with each passing second. Zack continued to trace soft kisses along my collarbone. A soft groan escaped between my lips when his fingers brushed right against my core that now felt like it was throbbing. Even through the fabric of my underwear, I felt enough to send a small rush of pleasure through my body. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back into the pillows as Zack continued to trace kisses along my neck and my collarbone. I didn’t even notice his fingers slipped under the fabric of my underwear until I felt him rub against my clit, sending a larger wave of pleasure through my body. Another groan escaped, slightly louder this time.

“You sound like you’re enjoying this, baby,” Zack said in a whisper.

I opened my eyes and met his. The normal bright green seemed clouded. He smiled at me, the cheeky grin that always made me fall even more for him. I just smiled back as I brought my hand back up to his face, caressing his cheek before raising my head to kiss him. As soon as my lips touched his, he brushed his fingertip against my clit again, causing me to groan into the kiss. He let out a soft chuckle before he prodded to find the entrance inside. As I felt more pleasure, I could hear my breathing becoming more shallow. When I kissed him again, he slid a finger inside of me, raising yet another groan. He brushed his finger along the walls inside of me, and as pleasure began to wash over me in waves, I began to let out soft moans with each exhale. I began to squirm a bit under him, to which he chuckled, being slightly entertained.

“You okay?” he asked through his laughs.

“Fantastic,” I said before leaning up to kiss him.

Like clockwork, I kissed him once again as his finger found a sensitive spot inside of me that triggered an even larger wave. “Fuck,” I gasped as my breath hitched in my throat.

Zack grinned and pulled his hand from my pants. I let out a frustrated groan, wanting him to continue. He must’ve read my mind because he moved, kicking the covers away and sitting between my legs. He then grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants, giving me a slightly pleading look before tugging lightly. The only way I responded was by lifting my hips, and as he got the hint, he tugged to pull just my pants off, leaving me laying in my tank top and underwear. I felt slightly uncomfortable all of a sudden as I laid in front of him half naked. He didn’t say anything, but I saw his cheeks tint a light shade of red as he lightly brushed his hands up my legs, trailing back towards my core which was now throbbing even more. I was craving his touch, and squirmed again just a bit as his hands stopped on my hips. The whole time, his eyes were locked in mine, still clouded over. Over the fabric, his hands brushed against me, making me jump slightly. He pushed the fabric to the side before once again inserting his finger. I unlocked myself from his gaze, looking up towards the ceiling before closing my eyes. He slid his finger in and out, each time he would hit the spot inside of me that would drive me nuts. Once again I began to let out soft groans with each exhaled breath.

“Oh, God, baby,” I said breathlessly as I grabbed at the sheets under me.

There was a new feeling forming deep in the pit of my stomach, and with each thrust of his finger, it began to ache, and it kept growing. He slowed the pace and slowly inserted his middle finger with his index. I gasped painfully for a moment but it soon began to feel even better for me. The ache inside me grew even more, and my breath began to get caught in my throat. I almost felt like I was choking on air, and I started to feel like I was going to burst. My back arched and I threw my head back as his fingertips prodded the nerve bundle inside of me one final time, sending a tidal wave of ecstasy over me. My body shuddered as a deeper, longer groan filled the room.

“Oh fuck!” I shouted through the groan as I felt a few uncontrollable convulsions jolt through my body.

I heard him chuckle softly as he pulled his hand away, and he adjusted my underwear back to their normal position. As I caught my breath, he came back to lay next to me, pulling the covers up over both of us.

“You okay?” he asked again, wearing a grin of accomplishment.

“I’m great,” I said as I caught my breath, looking back at him. “What was that? It was just…” I trailed off, letting a grin spread across my face.

“…your first orgasm,” he finished my sentence, laughing.

I grinned back at him, slightly uncomfortable at the mention of the word. “So wait, no sex?” I asked, knowing fully that he was even more horny than I was.

“That will be our last step, when you’re comfortable enough to go all the way. I know you were uncomfortable with that.”

I nodded. “Yeah, a little.” I looked away in embarrassment.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said, making me look back at him. “There’s nothing wrong with you at all. Once you get comfortable, things will be a lot better than this. It just takes time, and it takes baby steps.”

“Alright.” I smiled again as I tried to get closer to him.

“Good, now go to sleep. You’ll sleep even better tonight.”

I curled up as close as I could get to him before I relaxed and let my mind wander free. It didn’t take long for me to relax, and fall asleep, still wearing a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...first real sexual experience for her. Whoohoo? Keep the comments coming! They make me happy!!!!! If you're unsure of what to say in a comment, tell me your favorite parts of the chapter or the story. Feel free to give suggestions for the future, or predictions. All kinds of feedback is welcome! Your comments are what keep me writing.

Thanks to Hachie, Hayley, and Heyy Babyyy for your continuous fantastical comments. You guys rule.

Also, I began working on a new story. It's still a work in progress, so I'm not posting it yet, but it's a different style of writing than what I'm used to. I'm still tweaking a few things, and the title I have in my head is "Another Chance To Live." And includes drugs, sex, drama and violence. Also briefly including strippers, incest, vulgar language. Sound interesting to anybody? If so, I will announce when I post it.