Status: Finished =P

Sing

20

“Well, are you having fun?” Frank asked, handing me a drink.

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ve never been to a party like this… I don’t think I’ve gone beyond a birthday party…”I said nervously. He looked at me.

“Well, I’m gonna go smoke. Wanna come with me?” He invited. I shook my head.

“No, Gerard had to go to the bathroom, but he said he’d be back soon. Thanks though, I’ll be fine, “I said, forcing a smile. He shrugged and walked through the crowd. I stood awkwardly against a wall. A few minutes later, this guy approached me.

“Hey, babe, “he said. He was obviously drunk.

“Hello, I’m just waiting for someone, “I said, not making eye contact.

“Hey, wanna have a good time?” He slurred, putting an arm around me.

“No, thank you, “I said, trying to get loose from his grip.

“Hey, don’t be a whore. You come here dressed in that, and you’re not gonna give me any? Bitch, you’re coming with me, “he said, pulling me forcefully down a hallway.

“No, let me go!” I cried as I struggled to get free. He threw me to the floor and straddled my waist. I tried to kick and scream, but he was stronger than I was, and he put a hand over my mouth.

“Hey, babe, “he slurred. “Calm down and let me have a little fun.” I had used any strength I had, and I could do nothing more than cry and pray someone would help me. He ran his hand up my shirt and kissed me roughly. I could taste the alcohol on his breath. I felt so helpless. I closed my eyes, too scared to watch what was going on.

“Hey, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” A shocked but angry voice said. I opened my eyes to see Mikey standing next to me. The guy scoffed at him.

“Go the fuck away, “he demanded. I looked at Mikey with scared eyes and he nodded. He ran away and came back not even a minute later with a far-beyond-angry Gerard.

“Get the fuck off my girl, “he yelled. I cringed at the volume. He picked him up by his shirt and slammed him into a wall. Mikey and Ray ran to my side and Ray picked me up. “Who the fuck do you think you are, “I heard Gerard yell at the guy.

“Ray, get her out of here, “Mikey said as Bob came over. I felt sick to my stomach. Ray carried me out the door to the van. We sat in the back and he held me, rocking me back and forth.

“Are you okay, Aiden, “he asked quietly. “Well, that was a stupid question. I meant, well, I don’t know what I meant… I’m sorry…”I couldn’t hold it together anymore. I broke down and cried. He just held me, telling me it’d all be okay. He said that Gerard was going to take care of that guy. I felt myself shaking violently. He held me tightly. About ten minutes or so later, the van door opened and Mikey stepped inside.

“Hey, how’s she doing?” He asked.

“I don’t know… She’s been crying and shaking nonstop since I brought her to the van. I don’t know what to do. I’ve never had to deal with this before. Where’s Gerard?” He asked, still rocking me back and forth.

“He and Frankie were talking to the guy, “Mikey said, making eye contact with Ray.

“Oh and how’s that going?” Ray asked with his eyes wide.

“See, I think Gerard could’ve handled it himself, but then, the guy’s friend jumped in. Then, Frank found out what happened, and he let Gerard handle the other guy, but he took his friend, “he explained. I couldn’t seem to form the words to say. So, I just laid in Ray’s arms silently. Ray just nodded, and we sat in an awkward silence for about another ten minutes. The door slung open and Gerard jumped in.

“Holy shit, drunken people fight back!” Mikey said, noticing his appearance. Frank climbed in after him, and then, Bob got in the driver’s seat. Gerard just looked at him, and then, he took me from Ray’s arms and held me in his own.

“Sugar, I am so sorry, “he said, looking at me. I couldn’t find the words to reply. He just stared at me, and then, he pulled me to his chest. “I never should’ve made you come to this fucking party. That was my first mistake…” I just looked at him and his eyes filled with tears. “I’m sorry… I broke my promise… I promised nothing would hurt you… I am so sorry…” I felt scared. I couldn’t form the words to tell him what I was thinking. I knew what I wanted to say. The words just got stuck and refused to come out.

“Dude, is she okay?” Frank asked, obviously concerned that I hadn’t spoken. Gerard looked at me.

“Sugar, are you?” He asked, now noticing what Frank had. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I just leaned my head against his chest. “It’s like she can’t even speak…”

“Do we need to go to the hospital?” Frank asked, now a bit beyond concerned.

“Yeah, “he said quietly.

“Bob, we gotta go to the hospital, “Frank announced. I closed my eyes and listened to Gerard’s not so even breathing. “Even if not for Aiden, then at least for Gerard and me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I liked this particular chapter... But it's going to be really important for the rest of this story... So, you all need to comment and let me know what you think! Pretty please!

<3