Status: Finished =P

Sing

21

I listened to the beeping of the machines throughout the hospital. The nurse had taken care of Frankie and Gerard since they were the only ones bleeding. The nurse had no idea what to do with me, so she referred us to another doctor in the building. After about fifteen minutes, a woman in a light blue doctor’s jacket came in.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Mesa. I’m guessing this is Aiden Jameson, “she said, smiling at me. I just looked down at the ground awkwardly. “So, it says here that she can’t seem to talk?” Gerard nodded, and grabbed my hand.

“We got worried, because she wouldn’t reply to us…” Frank explained.

“I see, “Dr. Mesa said, sitting on the stool. “Has anything traumatic happened to cause that?” Gerard and Frank looked at each other. “Gentlemen, this is important. I need to know what happened…”

“We went to a party…”Gerard began explaining. “I left her for just a minute so that I could go to the restroom. I had just been heading back, when my little brother, Michael, told me that Aiden needed my help… I came in to the room where she was, and there was this guy on her… He was trying to rape her… He was too drunk to move fast enough, which I guess could be a good thing… I got scared… I didn’t know what was wrong, which is why I brought her to you…”He said, squeezing my hand. I looked at him sympathetically.

“Well, “she said finally. “You did the right thing. I will try my best to help her. Now, Aiden, I need you to try to talk, okay?” She requested. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I tried to talk anyways, but the only sound that came from my mouth was a tiny squeak. She nodded and wrote something down.

“I believe that she is just in severe shock right now. Give her a couple weeks, and if she hasn’t gone back to normal, then bring her back and we’ll go from there. I can’t really do much for her until then…”She said quietly.

“Okay, that’s fine. Thank you for your time, “Gerard said, taking my hand. We left the building and went back to the van. Ray, Mikey, and Bob were waiting expectantly.

“So, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked, being the one to ask the question everyone wanted to know. Frank looked at Gerard who was running his hand through his hair. I sat against the wall and closed my eyes.

“Well, “Frank said, after he realized Gerard wasn’t going to explain. “The lady said she was just in shock and if things aren’t normal in a few weeks, we should bring her back then.”

“I think we need to take him home…” Bob said, looking in the rearview mirror. Gerard had his head against the wall and his eyes were closed. I looked at Frank and he must’ve known what I was thinking.

“Hey, “he said, sitting next to me. “It’ll be okay… I’m sorry you had to go through this…”I looked at Gerard and back at Frank. “He’ll be okay. He’s just pissed off at himself because he didn’t stop it from happening…”I felt my heart tear slightly. We finally got to Gerard and Mikey’s house and Gerard grabbed my hand.

“I’m taking her home, “he explained. The guys nodded and pulled away. I waved at them and they waved back. Mikey went inside, and Gerard helped me into the car. He got inside, and we drove to my house in silence. When we pulled up, I got out of the car and he walked me to the door. We went inside, and he helped me get my stuff together. I took a shower and when I got out, we went back to my room. I laid down on my bed and he laid next to me. He was silent for a while.

“Sugar, I love you… I swear that I never thought that would happen. I would’ve just stayed with you…”He said, and I could hear the pain in his voice. I rolled over to face him. He gazed into my eyes and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I placed my hand in his, and he smiled slightly. I put my hand on his face and a tear fell from his eye. I pulled him closer to me. His eyes held guilt and anxiety and pain and worry. I shook my head. I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my cheek. “I love you…”I nodded and put his hand over my heart. “Does that mean you love me too?” He asked, smiling at me. I nodded, and I kissed him softly.

I entangled my fingers in his hair and he put his hands on my sides. It wasn’t exactly something we hadn’t already done, but when he put his hands under my shirt, I freaked out. He looked at me and closed his eyes. He pulled me close to him and after a few minutes, I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I'm hoping to make at least 2 more updates today while i'm inspired...
comments are appreciated... :P