We've Got More Than We Know

Well She’s Adorable

Guess where Emma and I are?Josh’s race! Our baby is a month and a half old now. Josh somehow though, he convinced me that Emma would be okay at the race. I seriously shouldn’t be so susceptible to falling for Josh’s puppy dog face.

This race is in Anaheim so Kylee, Tanner and Keegan are all coming! Woo hoo! But they aren’t here yet because it’s just practice right now.

I was inside the Honda trailer with Emma because I didn’t want her to get too fussy or upset over the loud noises of the bikes. I heard Josh pull back in to the Honda set up and so I went outside with a very happy Emma.

“There’s my little sweetheart,” Josh cooed while he came over and took Emma in his arms, kissing her face multiple times and making her coo.

“Don’t I get a kiss,” I playfully pouted.

“Of course,” He grinned while pressing his lips to mine. “You’ll get more after the race.”

“How did practice go?” I asked him.

“Pretty good. I have to win tonight for my girls though,” He smiled.

We talked for a little while longer until Josh wanted to go around and show Emma to everyone. I actually thought it was kind of cute but I hung back at the hauler anyway.

When Josh came back, he was holding Emma up against his chest as her head was nestled into the crook of his neck. Babies always like to lay their head there because it’s warm. It was a very cute sight. I was just about to go kiss my babies but I heard someone call my name.

“Keegan,” I grinned as he walked over to me and we shared a hug. “How are you, I haven’t seen you in forever!”

“I know. When was the last time I saw you? My 20th birthday I think, and that was a year ago,” Keegan stated.

“Keegan move over so I can give my bestie a hug!” Kylee said while wrapping me up in an embrace. “Where’s Emma?”

“Josh has her,” Tanner spoke up as Josh walked over to us.

”EW! Stop getting your greasiness all over that adorable baby!” Ky teased.

“I don’t care what you say, Emma loves me,” Josh smiled as he bounced Emma up and down as she cooed.

“Can I hold her?” Keegan asked softly.

“Sure,” Josh said while handing our baby over to him.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be here when she was born,” He apologized.

“That’s okay. You were at your competitions in another country, I understand,” I replied.

“Well she’s adorable,” He smiled so brightly. “Emma looks just like you Kirstie.”

“But with Josh’s eyes,” I blissfully sighed.

“Tanner has prettier eyes,” Kylee piped up while smiling up at her man.

“Yeah right,” I giggled.

“Yes that is right,” She replied.

“Why don’t you two have a baby then we’ll see,” I countered.

“We’re not even married!” Tanner battled.

“Maybe you should get married then,” Josh piped up.

“Yeah, how long have you two been dating, 10…20 years?” Keegan teased.

“I don’t understand what your guy’s obsession with getting married is!” Tanner groaned.

I waved Tanner over and had him sit next to me. Everyone else made their way over too, I think they were interested in what I had to say to him. Keegan was still holding Emma and she was reaching up for his messy hair which made me giggle. But then I told Tanner what I really thought.

“Do you love Kylee?” I asked.

“Yes,” He quickly replied.

“Then why don’t you marry her?” I shot back.

“Because marriage isn’t anything more than a piece of paper and why do we need that to know that we love each other,” Tanner rebutted.

“Let me ask you another question Tanner. If marriage is only a piece of paper why don’t you get that piece of paper?” I threw back with a smirk.

“Well…”

“You just have a problem with commitment, that’s all it is,” I told him. “If you really wanted to be committed to Kylee then you would marry her. That ’little piece of paper’ as you put it must mean more than you say because you won’t get it.”

“Tanner, marriage means you only want to be with that person for the rest of your life and you want to be committed to them. And a ring says, hey look I’m taken don’t try anything,” Josh piped in, supporting my stance.

I laid it on Tanner for a while longer until Emma started fussing in Keegan’s arms so I took her as Josh left to line up for his race. I don’t get why Tanner can’t be committed, he’s difficult at times… and nerdy… but that’s a separate issue.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys are going to ADORE this sequel, TRUST US!

The Grants

I'm watching the A-Team. We saw the movie in the theater a couple months ago and we bought it and watched it last night and now i'm having a little marathon of the TV show because we own all the seasons. yes i know i'm a geek okay! And i know it's a cheesy 80's TV show that half of the stuff is beyond impossible but it's funny and i like it! DON'T JUDGE ME! lol jk haha :D

comments?