We've Got More Than We Know

I Don’t Have An Attitude!

After Josh and I had apologized to each other we shared a little makeout session. Hey, we have to have makeup kisses! When we parted the two of us held onto each other tightly and I laid my head on his chest.

“I love you so much,” He blissfully sighed while leaving a kiss on the top of my head.

“I love you more,” I beamed while pecking his lips.

“Thank you for giving me another chance. I’m so sorry that I didn’t treat you right,” Josh apologized while nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

He left a trail of kisses from the base of my neck up to my ear where he started to nibble, causing giggles to come out of me.

“Save it for when we get home. There’s someone who is dying to see you,” I smiled.

“Emma,” Josh beamed as his head popped up.

I got off of his lap and Josh quickly got to his feet. We laced our fingers together and quietly walked up to Tanner and Kylee’s room. When we got to the doorway I saw Kylee giggling and Emma had Tanner’s head in her lap as she patted his hair.

“Emma, what are you doing?” Josh snickered.

“Aunt Ky said he needed rocked to sweep!” Emma piped up.

“I think your daddy wants you to rock him to sleep now,” Kylee grinned as she looked at our little girl.

Emma had a big huge smile spread across her face as she scrambled out from under Tanner and ran to Josh. What was cute is that he was smiling even more than she was. As he scooped her up in his strong, tattooed, comforting arms he gave her so many kisses that made her smile even brighter.

“You guys are welcome to stay here if you want. But I understand if you rather go home,” Kylee told us.

“I love you guys, but… please leave. I’m starting to fear for my life with all the craziness that is now in my house,” Tanner mumbled out. Well someone’s being a Mr.Grumpy gills.

“Well, we love you too, Tanner… so much,” I cooed cheesily.

We threw a few more playful comments at each other before leaving. Emma wouldn’t leave Josh’s arms the whole way home, it was so cute! I drove home so Josh could sit in the passenger seat with Emma in his lap, tucked under his arms. She looked all snuggled in and oh so happy. I was just as happy too.

As we arrived home Josh put Emma down in her room with a big kiss.

“Get in your pajamas honey and mommy and I will come tuck you in,” Josh smiled at her.

Once we got into our bedroom I went into the bathroom and changed into one of Josh’s tee shirts and I smiled once I inhaled it scent. Just the smell of him could make me go weak at the knees.

“Hey gorgeous,” I heard Josh’s voice smirk as he came into the bathroom in his boxers. “Don’t you look good.”

“You look better,” I giggled as he came over and started nibbling on my ear again.

Every time I would giggle or rub my hands on his chest or anything like that, his grip on my tightened, telling me he liked it. That boy is so attractive I can’t even tell you!

We finally were able to part and went out in the bedroom. Both of us saw the same thing, a lump under the covers.

“Kirstie look, we have bed bugs,” Josh chuckled as we heard a giggle come out from under the blankets.

“We better call an exterminator then,” I laughed.

“Or we can just get rid of it ourselves,” He went on.

We got on either side of the bed and pulled the covers off. Emma was giggling up a storm but she started giggling even harder when the two of us jumped on the bed and started tickling her. After a good five minutes all of us were laying on the bed, engulfed in laughs.

“Can I sweep here tonight?” Emma asked once we had finally calmed down. “I wanna be wif’ you.”

“That’s fine sweetheart,” I said while leaning over to kiss her cheek.

“I want to sleep in the middle because then I can hold both of my girls,” Josh piped in.

“Nuh-uh. I wanna sweep in the middle so I can have Momma and Dada!” Emma battled while standing up on the bed and putting her hands on her hips.

When I saw this I immediately busted into laughs and said, “Oh Josh, that girl has your attitude.”

“I don’t have an attitude,” Josh battled. I just gave him a look that said, oh yeah right, then he replied,” Okay, maybe I do.”

“Wait!” Emma squealed while jumping up and down. “Daddy, lay in the middle.”

Josh did as she said and then Emma told me to lay right next to him. I snuggled up to my boo and then Emma laid right on top of Josh.

“See? Now we all lay together!” Emma smiled.

“Good job Em,” Josh grinned while giving her a kiss. “This weekend I’m going riding with some Mulisha guys and moto guys, wanna come with me Emma?”

“Yeah!” She squealed.

“But, I’m only going if Mommy’s going,” He cutely smiled over at me.

“I’ll go,” I giggled.

We all said our goodnights before sharing kisses all around. Emma was so happy to have her Daddy back and I am too. I love that man more than I ever knew, he really does complete me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote the funniest story in english today with another boy named Chris. It was about Chris the carebear who had to go save a land from an evil dragon called Schomogalstogen who put a curse on the land and it caused everyone to have to do in-class writes (all of us hate in-class writes) but when he got there a flotilla of pirates came so Chris got all his troops, who were scuba diving koala bears, ready for battle. the pirates chained the dragon and chris up but then spirit babies came out of the sky and saved them all!

comments?