We've Got More Than We Know

My Em And Em

“I hate your husband!” John groaned as he walked into my office one day.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he made you fall in love with him, got married, had a baby and now you love them!” He shot at me.

“And that’s…bad?” I giggled.

YES! because now you don’t work as much as you used to and Kylee doesn’t work here so now all of our stuff is crappy!” John chuckled.

“Well, we are pretty amazing,” I teased while pretending to brush my nails on my shirt. “If you get Kylee back, I’ll work in the office more.”

“Promise?” He asked.

“Pinky promise,” I told him while putting my pinky out and he hooked his on mine.

“I have to get Kylee back!” John whined as he walked out of my office.

About two days went by and I hadn’t heard anything from Kylee. I had texted her a few times but didn’t ever get a response. Finally she told me what was going on; her and Tanner aren’t together anymore. I kind of don’t blame her, and she was at the end.

I wanted to talk to someone about this but I didn’t want to bug Josh right now because he was training and Emma was at his Dad’s house. But I decided to call my dad. Our relationship has really come a long way…. Actually now that I think about it all of my relationships are so good right now.

Josh and I haven’t had an argument in I can’t tell you how long. Emma’s such a good little girl that she hardly gets in trouble and if she does she’s always sorry and the problem is solved. Keegan and I are close again and get this, him and Josh are friends! I told you they would like each other. They actually talk quite a bit and Keegan invited all of us to come up to the mountain. Those two are on the fast track to becoming friends, they’re so much alike it’s scary!

“Hey sweetie,” My dad smiled while walking into my office.

I got up and gave him a big hug before we sat down together.

“So what do you want to talk to me about?” He asked with a smile. I definitely have the same smile, it’s funny.

“Well you know Kylee had a baby, Mason, with Tanner and they were engaged but she broke it off with him because he was being a jerk,” I explained.

“Okay, keep going,” He prodded.

“Well, I just don’t know how to act. I want to be there for her but I don’t want to remind her too much of Tanner,” I sighed.

“Do you think they’re going to get back together?” Dad asked me.

“I really really don’t think so. It seems pretty final,” I stated.

“Wow,” He replied.

“I just don’t know what to do,” I said while running a hand through my hair.

“Just try to be a good friend to her. Maybe do something special for her,” Dad advised me.

“That’s a good idea,” I smiled. “Thanks Dad.”

We shared a big hug and a kiss before he left. I’m so glad I have my dad back. Him and I are really good friends now and I can talk to him about anything.

But he did give me a good idea, to do something special for Kylee. So I decided to decorate her office since tomorrow was her first day back to the Rockstar office.

The next morning I took Josh and Emma to help decorate and just as we were starting the ole’ Todder Potter came walking into the room.

“Hey,” I smiled while going over to give him a hug, then he did the little one armed guy hug with Josh.

“Toddie Bear!” Emma squealed while bouncing up and down, holding her arms out for him.

“How’s my little Em and Em?” He beamed while kissing her cheek. Who ever knew Todd Potter would be so good with little kids? I sure didn’t but wow, Todd is super good with kids.

“Good,” She giggled while rubbing her little hands on his scruffy cheeks.

“What are you guys doing?” He asked with Emma still in his arms.

“Decorating for Auntie Ky’s birthday!” Emma told him.

“No honey, it’s not her birthday,” Josh chuckled. “We’re decorating because she’s coming back to work here.”

“She is?” Todd quickly questioned with a smile on his face. Aww.

“Yeah,” I grinned, so happy my bestie’s coming back.

“Well I want to help,” He replied.

The four of us got to work, decorating everything with balloons and streamers, the whole nine yards. I hope she loves this!
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't really have anything to say.....strange..... haha

comments?