We've Got More Than We Know

I'm Telling Mesen!

I love my brother… he moved in with me to help me out with Mason once I found a decent place for Mason and I. I didn’t even ask him too. He volunteered. So, while he’s here, I have a babysitter. I just hate to think of whose going to watch my boy once he has to leave.

Tanner’s been throwing a fit already about everything. He keeps throwing Mason up in my face too. I think he fails to remember who wasn’t really there for me during my pregnancy. No, I haven’t forgotten about that. I told him he’d have to take me to court to see his son. Apparently, he’s working on that.

But today, I’m going back to work! At Rockstar! I’m so excited! I haven’t seen these people in almost two years. I woke up in the morning with a smile on face. I had to battle to get Keegan up though. I ended up putting Mason by his side. The little thing tangled his hands in his curly hair, forcing his Uncle to get up.

I walked out of the house with a smile on my face. Once I walked back into my old office, that smile grew even more. Standing in my office, with streamers and balloons everywhere. And the Grants were there… and Todders too!

“You guys…” I smiled, looking around.

“Happy birfday, Aunt Ky!” Emma squealed as she walked over and released a few balloons.

“Emma, we told you it wasn’t her birthday,” Kirstie giggled as I picked her up, giving her cheek a quick kiss.

“Then why are there balloons?” she asked with a little attitude.

“Balloons make people happy and we want Kylee happy,” Todd piped in.

“Aw, you guys made my day,” I smiled.

I walked over to them and pulled all three of them into a hug as best as I could with Emma still on my hip. Once we parted, she wiggled her way down and held her arms out for Josh. He gladly bent down and picked his little girl up.

“You guys have no idea how happy you made me. I needed this,” I grinned.

“We thought you might like it,” Kirstie replied with her own smile.

“How’d you get this thing to help?” I asked nodding towards Todd.

“He wanted to help,” Josh chimed in, looking at Todd with a sideways little smirk.

I looked over at Todd to see the slightest shade of red fill his scruffy cheeks. Aw, it was cute. I reached over and rubbed his back.

“He was on his way to bug me, but he saw us in your office and thought I was moving in here and freaked out. But once he realized we were just decorating for your return, he wanted to help,” Kirstie fully explained.

“Aw, well that was nice. Thanks, Todd,” I smiled at him.

“You’re welcome. I’m just glad you’re back,” he replied.

“Aw,” both Josh and Kirstie replied at the same time.

“Toddie Bear, do you like my Aunt Ky?” Emma asked, making Todd shoot her a quick look.

“Of course I like her,” Todd told her as she walked over and looked up at his tall frame.

“No… do you want to kiss her?” she whispered loudly while trying to hide her mouth with her hands.

Kirstie and Josh started cracking up, but Todd’s red cheeks returned. Just to make him even more comfortable… I reached over and left a quick kiss on his cheek. I looked down at Emma and saw her eyes get wide as a smile crept across her face.

“I’m telling Mesen!” she shot at me through a little mischievous smile.

“I have yet to meet that little guy,” Todd spoke up before Emma could go on.

I was slightly nervous to hear what she had to say. She’s only seen me kiss Tanner. Granted, it was only a kiss on Todd’s cheek, but… it may be confusing for a little girl.

“My brother has him right now,” I told him.

“Keegie!” Emma squealed.

I smiled down at her. It made me think that there is no feuding going on right now… other than Tanner, but he doesn’t matter right now. Life is good though. I really can’t complain. I have my true friends by my side, a loving family, and beautiful son that I would do anything for… and I couldn’t wait for the end of the workday so I can go home and see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie doesn't have anything to say because Josh didn't do so hot in the supercross race last night lol jk jk :D

Ky

comment?