We've Got More Than We Know

You Gotta Kiss Them

Today we’re heading up to the mountains to snowboard! Oh yeah! Guess who’s excited? THIS CHICK! Emma’s beyond excited too. We’re meeting Ky, Keegan, Mason up there but guess who’s coming up with us? Todders!

“Okay, we can have fun now the Grants have arrived!” I laughed as we walked through the door at the cabin.

“Yeah, the Gwants have awwived!” Emma shouted with a giggle from Josh’s back since he was giving her a piggy back ride.

“And I brought Rapstar,” Josh smiled.

“Dude! I’ve been wanting to play that game,” Todd grinned.

“Is that the karaoke game with the rap people?” Ky asked.

“Oh yeah and it has lil’ wayne!” Josh pumped his fists in the air after he put Emma down.

“Josh, you would have that game,” Ky shook her head.

“It has Drake,” I said in a sing song voice.

”No way!” She squealed so loud that it startled Mason who was tucked in Todd’s arms Awww. “Okay I want to play that game now.”

“You would,” Keegan chuckled as Emma crawled on his lap. “Kirstie, are we the only ones who don’t like rap here?”

“I think so. I don’t mind a couple of Drake’s songs BUT you can have downloadable content and I got Weezer!” I bounced up and down.

Keegan just let out a groan along with Todd. We decided to wait to play Rapstar until after dinner tonigh and so all of us just hung around and chatted.

“Where did Kylee go?” I asked.

“I’ll go look for her,” Todd volunteered while getting up and walking out the backdoor.

“Of course you will,” I giggled. Those two totally like each other it’s not even funny!

Keegan was sitting with Mason in his lap and I sat next to him while Emma played on the floor. Josh had gone to the kitchen to get something to drink but he came back with something different.

“Look what I found,” Josh smiled.

“Mistletoe?” I giggled.

“Yep. And you know what that means,” He smirked while holding it above his head.

I got up and hooked my arms around his middle as he planted a big yummy kiss on my lips. When we parted, we were all smiles.

“I love you,” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too,” I replied while leaving a little kiss on his ear.

“Daddy, what is dat?” Emma asked while pointing at what he was holding.

“It’s mistletoe. And people hang it over doors and whenever it’s hanging above you, you have to kiss the person you’re standing with,” Josh explained while handing her the mistletoe.

Emma held it over Josh first so he gave her a big kiss then she did the same with me. That little girl is such a sweetheart. Emma next trotted over to Mason and held it above him then pressed her lips to his cheek as we all let out an aww. Where is Kylee during this cute moment!

“Mommy, come here!” Emma urged.

When I got close she dangled the mistletoe over Keegan and I so I leaned in and kissed his cheek and it soon filled with red. geez, does that boy still have his little crush on me? It’s kinda cute though. I made her leave it over their head so Keegan leaned down and gave Emma a kiss.

“Daddy!” Emma squealed. Josh walked over and she held the mistletoe over Keegan and Josh’s head while her and I busted into giggles. Shockingly, they didn’t kiss.

“We should hang it above the door so when Todd and Kylee walk in, they have to kiss,” I smiled while taking it and taping it above the door.

“They’re coming!” Keegan alerted me while I got down off of the stool.

I hopped on Josh’s lap as his arms hooked around me and Keegan was next to us with Mason. Emma snuggled up in between us and Keegan and we all tried to act normal. I sure hope this works!
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw is not the first word that comes out of my mouth when i think of Todd. it's more like Ew. you know like those word association games? It's like Josh is to cute like Todd is to gross! haha

Kirstie

comments?