We've Got More Than We Know

Wow

Once we got to our little cabin, I wanted to check out the view… so I did… and kind of didn’t tell anyone. Something’s been bothering me once the Grants showed up. And I just wanted a second alone while Keegan held onto Mason for me.

I walked away from the cabin a little ways and pulled up some snow, over looking the gorgeous view that was in front of me. It was calming. I sat there for the longest time, breathing in the cold crisp air. I was just about to fall back into the snow, but someone plopped down next to me… it was Todders.

“What are you doing out here all by yourself?” he asked, gazing down at me with those dark brown eyes.

“Just chilling,” I shrugged, making him chuckle from my use of words.

“You ok? You kind of just… left,” he pondered.

“Yeah,” I sighed.

“Aw, it’s a happy time. Don’t be all…” he went on, mimicking my sigh at the end.

“It’s just… when I see Josh and Kirstie together with Emma, it makes me feel bad because… Mason doesn’t have his dad. He has me and… my brother. I feel like he’s not as happy as he once was,” I pushed out, pulling my knees to my chest.

“Aw, Ky,” Todd cooed as he wrapped a comforting arm around me. “Mason’s a happy baby. You’re a great mother too. Just because your jerk of an ex isn’t involved much, doesn’t mean he’s not happy,” he went on, pulling me against his chest.

“Come on, lets go hang with Mase,” he smiled before pulling me up with him as he stood.

He kept his arm securely around me as we walked back to the cabin. Once we stepped foot on the porch, everyone was staring at us through the glass door. What?

“Aunt Ky, stop!” Emma came running to the door to shout.

“Why?” I asked, looking at her with a playful look with my hand on my hips.

“You gots to kiss Toddie Bear!” she went on like it was common knowledge.

“No I don’t,” I told her quickly. What did these people tell her?

“Yeah huh. Look!” she told me while pointing up to the top of the doorframe.

I looked up and saw… no! It was… mistletoe! And I’m standing next to Todd. Those little buttheads!

“Why is there mistletoe? It’s not even Christmas you little jerks!” I shouted at them.

Of course all of them just smiled and shared a round of laps.

“Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him,” Emma started chanted, getting everyone else involved.

I turned to Todd and kissed his cheek before attempting to walk away. But of course no one was satisfied with that… and Todd kind of… pulled me back in. His plump lips pressed against mine gently, making my insides scream. As he slowly deepened this kisses, his smooth hand came up and cupped my cheek. Once we parted, everyone had their own little comments, but I was just staring at Todd, trying to catch my breath.

“Wow,” he said with a smile curling its way across his lips.

I couldn’t find words. I buried my head into his warm chest, causing his arms to wrap around me tighter than had been before. It didn’t take me long to realize that I… liked this feeling I was experiencing… a lot.

“You and your Todders are back together,” Kirstie squealed at me.

“That’s how awesome I am. I didn’t even have to ask her,” Todd piped in, showing off his always-present cockiness… that I have always found so sexy.

“Wow, Todd,” Josh chuckled.

After this, we settled down… some… and had dinner. Even though Todd and I were getting teased, all I could do was smile. Why am I so happy right now? Maybe it’s because Todd’s holding Mason and they’re talking each other’s ears off. It’s cute!

Know what’s cuter? As we buckled down to play Rapstar, Mason crawled up onto Todd’s lap and… fell asleep. With a smile on my face, I sat next to him. He kissed my cheek before his arm found it’s way around.

Towards the end of the night, Todd went on to take Mason up to the room that the babies were going to be in. I waited outside the door for him to come back out. When he did, we shared a smile. Without saying anything, I took his hand and led him down the hall to my room.

“You’re really rushing things. We just kissed, Ky. And I’m in your room,” he teased once the door shut.

“You can leave if you want… or you can be my Toddie Bear that I cuddle with tonight,” I whispered the last part into his hear, feeling the tiniest goose bumps for on his arms as I hooked my arms around his hunky middle.

A smile came over him before he lifted me up and carried me to the bed. Without letting go, he got under the covers and held onto me tightly. Throughout the night we cuddled… and shared a few more kisses. It’s just weird to think that we were once together years before. But now… the feelings I’m having seem to be stronger than they were before. Maybe I made a mistake by ever letting him walk away back then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Todd is not ew! He's cute too! :-P but not cuter than Tanner :D lol

Ky & Todd

comment pleeease :D