We've Got More Than We Know

Don’t Make Me Throw Up

TODD AND KYLEE ARE TOGETHER! See I told you they liked each other. After they kissed we had fun teasing them but when we played Rapstar, it was the cutest thing; Mason fell asleep in Todd’s lap.

As the night came to a close, Todd and Kylee took Mason upstairs while Keegan trudged up to his room. Josh picked up Emma and carried our sleepy girl into the room that her and Mason were sharing for the few days we were here.

“I was right,” Emma smiled as Josh and I tucked her in bed.

“About what honey?” I asked while stroking her hair.

“Toddie Beawr does wuv Aunt Ky,” She beamed.

“I think he does,” Josh agreed.

“Does Mesen wuv Toddie?” She asked us.

“I think so,” I replied.

“Does he still wuv Uncle Tanny?” Emma questioned.

“It’s kind of complicated…” Josh trailed off with a sigh. How are we supposed to explain that one?

“I don’t wants you too eber leave Daddy,” She said while looking up into his eyes.

“I won’t baby, I promise I won’t,” He reassured her.

We gave her a few kisses before going into our own room and getting ready for bed. As I came out of the bathroom, Josh had already stripped down to his boxers and was laying on his chest.

I crawled on the bed and straddled his lower back while I rubbed up near his shoulders. Josh let out the softest moans and grunts, telling me that he liked it. I leaned down and left a kiss on his bare back then went back to rubbing his back.

“You make me want you,” He mumbled out through the pillow that his face was on.

”I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I’m begging you to beg me. I’d love you to love me,” I sang but got cut off as Josh flipped me over onto the other side of the bed and tackled me, immediately starting to kiss my neck as I giggled.

“I love you,” He sighed as he lifted his head out of my neck to look into my eyes.

“I love you too,” I smiled while running my hands through his hair.

The two of us shared a really yummy makeout session then cuddled up in bed together as we started to drift off to sleep while holding each other.

“When we were kids did you ever think we would end up married?” I asked him randomly.

“I hoped so,” He replied.

We pressed our lips together and shared one more kiss before we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning still tucked in Josh’s arms. I heard some noise coming from downstairs and when I looked at the clock I noticed Josh and I had slept in.

“Josh, wake up babe,” I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“No,” He whined while tightening his grip on me.

“Well I’m going to get some breakfast, I’m hungry,” I told him while getting up and slipping on my slippers.

“Fine, I’m coming,” He replied while rubbing his eyes then getting out of bed.

“You can sleep in more,” I said to him.

“No, I wanna come with you,” Josh grinned while hooking an arm around me as we walked down to the breakfast table where everyone was already sitting.

“Nice hair Kirstie, do you have a small animal living in there?” Todd teased with a chuckle.

“Ha ha, you’re so funny,” I sarcastically laughed while sitting down next to my daughter as Josh sat next to me.

”AH MY EYES ARE BURNING!” Ky shouted while slapping her hands over her eyes.

“Why?” Emma asked.

“Because your Daddy isn’t wearing a shirt and it’s gross,” Kylee told her.

“I think it’s yummy,” I grinned while hugging onto Josh’s shirtless middle and planting a kiss on his chest. “Josh looks so good with his shirt off.”

“Don’t make me throw up,” Keegan rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, I don’t want to see any guy shirtless unless it’s Todd,” Kylee piped in once again.

”EW!” Emma and I simultaneously yelled then we both started making gagging noises.

“Todd’s not ew!” Ky battled.

“Yeah, Mason loves me,” Todd said as Mason let out a giggle. oh my.

“I wuv you too Toddie Beawr,” Emma smiled.

“What about me?” Keegan asked while pouting out his lower lip.

“I wuv you Keegie!” She grinned while taking a big bite of food.

“What about me Emma. Don’t you love your own Daddy?” Josh teased.

“I wuv you and Mommy more dan anyone,” Emma cutely said while giving us each a hug and kiss.

Oh my, I’m loving this trip. It will probably be one of the more interesting four day trips I’ve taken but I have a feeling I’ll enjoy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't laugh at me, i'm listening to eenie meenie - the justin beiber song and i like it! it's so emberassing! but it's true

comments?