We've Got More Than We Know

I'm Kind Of Scared Now

I didn’t like this at all! For one, I was pretty much kidnapped… by Todd! And now, I’m in a vehicle, going God knows where… with Josh Grant as my driver! I’m scared for my life right now. Mason and Emma seem as happy as could be though. What’s going on?

“Where are we going?” I snapped for about the tenth time!

“You’ll see, baby. Just chill out,” Todd spoke up.

“I can’t chill out! I have no idea where I’m going. You’re going to cause me to have an anxiety attack!” I shot at him.

“Nooooo!” he shouted playfully before he attempted to climb into the back seat that was already packed full of two babies and Kirstie and I.

“You’re fat Todd,” Emma said once he was laid across all four of us with his head in my lap.

Todd went on to let out a loud gasp while shooting a look at the little girl, sending her into a fit of giggles. All of us shared a round of laughs though. I thought it was cute and bent down to leave a kiss on the top of his head.

“Kylee likes it,” Todd mumbled while fidgeting to sit on my lap now.

“Of course I do, baby,” I told him with my lips pressed against his scruffy cheek. “Now tell me where we’re going,” I smiled innocently at him.

“Nu uh,” he replied with his own innocent grin.

“Toddie,” I whined.

“Josh, this was a great idea,” he just had to go on and smirk.

“Yes, it was. We need to do this more often,” Josh replied.

“Wait… you two planned this?” Kirstie asked, pushing Todd’s feet off of her lap.

“Yep. I thought you girls deserved a little something special, so Josh and I came up with something… and you’ll love it,” Todd spoke up, rubbing his cute little nose against mine, making me smile.

“I’m kind of scared now though,” I teased once Todd drew his head back.

He stuck his tongue out at me this time. It made me smile and Mason let out his little toddler giggle.

“You think that’s so funny, don’t you, Mase?” Todd poked at him, making my son laugh harder.

“Well, you are kind of funny looking, Todd,” Kirstie mumbled.

“No one asked you!” he shot at her playfully.

This made both of the babies crack up. Kirstie and Todd went on to have this little argument between them. I lost interest after the first thirty seconds. But my attention was quickly brought back to something else.

“Why are we heading towards the airport?” I shouted at Josh as I climbed into the passenger seat since the back was getting way too crowded no matter how much I love that man that was on my lap.

“Trust me,” Josh smirked over at me.

“Um… NO!” I shot back, making him chuckle. “This isn’t funny. You could be sending me to Timbuktu for all I know!” I went on, not amused at all by his little actions.

“Darn it. You figured it out,” he had to tease.

“Todd!” I whined again.

“What, baby?” he asked with a chuckle in his voice as he brought his head around the seat to look at me.

“Where are we going?” I asked, pouting this time since I hadn’t taken this approach yet.

“Gosh, you’re gorgeous,” he smiled.

“Mason, make him tell,” I told my son.

“No,” he grinned.

I let out a frustrated groan as I turned around and… pouted in my seat. The boys got a kick out of this. Kirstie started with the questions once I stopped. It didn’t get us anywhere. We even kept on them as we made our way through the airport. We didn’t know where we were going until our flight was being called.

“NEW YORK?” both Kristie and I shot at our two men.

“See, you like it,” Josh smiled.

“I want to be so mad at you two right now…” I started.

“But you’re going to have so much fun! I personally made sure of it. Josh and I set up some fun stuff,” Todd started as he put his arm around my shoulder and guided Mason and I aboard the plan.

I shot him a look as we sat down in our seats with Mason in between us. He was all excited. Todd was too, but me… I wasn’t looking too forward to this. New York… with Mason who’s not even one yet. I don’t know if Todd knows this but, there’s a lot of people in New York! What if I lose my baby? I couldn’t live with myself! But all negative thoughts aside, Todd better live up to his words. This better be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky & Todd

comment pleeease :D