We've Got More Than We Know

You Did Not Just Do That

“I would have never guessed you would have picked this dress for me,” I shot a look over at Todd once I stepped out of the bathroom, ready for… whatever those two moto boys had in store for Kirstie and I.

“Why?” he asked with a huge smile and a chuckle.

“It’s short,” I told him, glaring at him teasingly.

“You look sexy,” he smirked. “Tell your mommy she looks beautiful, Mase,” he went on to tell my son, who looked oh so adorable in his little dress shirt and jeans, complete with little Mulisha Etnies.

“Mommy, beawifuw,” Mason squealed, making me leave a kiss on his little cheeks.

“Look at my two boys. They look so cute,” I cooed while pinching one of their cheeks. Shockingly, Todd’s wasn’t too scruffy.

“We got to look good for mommy, don’t we, bud?” Todd asked Mason while bouncing him gently.

“Yeah!” Mason giggled.

Aw, they’re so cute. But before I could enjoy this little moment anymore, Todd slung his arm around my shouders and led me out to the living area where the Grants were waiting. Once they saw us, they started walking out the door with us.

“Can I ask where we’re going?” I questioned, looking up at Todd once we were in the elevator.

“To dinner,” was Todd’s quick answer.

“Um… where?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise,” he whispered loudly.

“You’re not being very nice today, Toddie,” I pouted while crossing my arms across my chest.

“I went shopping with you. How is that not nice?” he chuckled.

“I hate surprises!” I shot at him, having a giggle myself.

“You’ll like this one, babe. I promise,” he went on to say with his arm around me, leaving a few kisses on my cheek.

“I don’t like it when you two plan things together. Between the two of you, you’ve hit your head way too many times… it scares me what you could possibly come up with,” I told both Josh and Todd.

“Nice to know you have confidence in us,” Josh muttered.

“Well… she’s kind of right,” Kirstie giggled out.

Todd rolled his eyes playfully. I think Josh did the same. I smiled and kissed his cheek this time just before the elevator opened and we piled out and then into a cab. We were in there for a few minutes before it came to a stop. Once we were all out, Todd grabbed onto my hand and led us inside a very nice looking restaurant. I smiled as he told the hostess that he had reservations.

We were then escorted through the tables to a more secluded areas. The three of us slid onto one side of the booth while the Grants did the same on the other side.

“Ok… this is kind of cute,” Kirstie smiled.

“I agree,” I grinned over at Todd.

“Told you,” he muttered with his plump lips pressed against mine.

My smile grew as his arm found it’s way around me and he pulled me in closer to him. He’s being really, really, really cute tonight. Our normal conversation happened throughout the night. It was amazing. Just everything together made this night so fantastic. I think New York may be my new favorite place.

But then dessert came. Todd ordered it and… got Mason his own little chocolate cupcake. Is he crazy? It’s almost nine o’clock at night. He should be in bed by now. Not having sugary treats! Once our dessert came though, I was totally fine with Mason having his own. The thing placed between Todd and I had my full attention. Before I had the chance to grab a utensil, Todd took a scoop of this chocolate, strawberry, whipped cream concoction and guided it to my mouth.

“It’s yummy, but… you’re way yummier,” I smiled at him.

He returned my smile before he bent down and pressed his lips against mine. But he pulled away quickly. I didn’t even have to look across the table to know that it was Josh and Kristie’s doing. They were both giggle, along with Emma and Mason.

“What’d you do?” I asked trying to hide my own giggles.

“She flicked a cherry at me!” he shot at Kirstie, making her laugh even harder.

He turned his cheek towards me to show off a slight reddish pink spot on his cheek. I gave him a little ‘poor baby’ look before I reached over and kissed it off.

“Being mean to my Todder’s,” I shot at them.

“You thought it was cute anyway,” Josh shot back.

“You know what’s cute?” I asked, forming an idea.

He looked at me with an annoyed look, telling me to go on. In a quick motion, I got a spoonful of whipped cream and flung it, making it splatter on Josh’s forehead. Darn it! I wanted it in his hair!

“You did not just do that,” he said, trying to be mad, but he has fighting off chuckles.

“I think I did,” I laughed.

Before anything else could happen, Kirstie got it off of him… in a really, really way too lovey way. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that! Todd and I made gagging noises at each other as this went on.

“You know, Ky, it would be such a shame if something were to get on that dress,” Josh started.

“Don’t even think about it, Grant!” I shot at him.

He just sent me a smirk and went on with his dessert. I kept an eye on him as Todd and I finished. Once we did though, I had to take my attention away from Josh. Mason had chocolate cupcake all over his little face. He looked cute, but… he was a messy baby.

“Todd,” I tried to be mad at him, but all I could do was laugh.

“Look at it this way. You got a yummy man… and a yummy baby,” Todd grinned while bringing Mason onto his lap, causing Mason to smile too.

All I could do was laugh though. Those two boys… they’re killing me tonight. After Todd had cleaned Mason up, we headed out. Just before we reached the door to leave, this rush of coldness shot down my back. A squeal came out of me as I danced around, trying to make it go away. Once it finally had, everyone was nearly on the ground, laughing.

“Aunt Ky, you funny,” Emma giggled along with my own son.

“Ha, ha,” I replied, glaring at a certain person.

“Such a shame you got water on that dress,” Josh snickered.

“Watch it, Grant, I know where you sleep!” I shot at him, adding a finger point.

“I’m so scared,” he teased, making me roll my eyes.

He kept it up until we got back to our hotel too. Stupid Josh! I need to do something to him before we leave. He’s asking for it. Before I could warn him, Todd ushered me and a now sleepy Mason into our room. He went on to get Mason ready for bed while I got myself ready in the bathroom. When I came out, Todd was already chilling in bed while Mason seemed to be asleep already.

“I swear you’re a pro at this,” I smiled as I curled up next to him.

“I’m a pro at everything,” he countered with his cocky smirk coming across his face.

“Especially cockiness,” I teased.

“You love it,” he grinned while pulling me on top of him.

“I love you,” I told him while running my hands up and down his bare side.

I know we haven’t ‘officially’ said those three words to each other. But we sure have hinted it a lot. Something just came over me tonight and I had to tell him.

“I love you too,” he whispered into my ear, sending a wave of goose bumps over me.

He chuckled at this affect on me before he pressed his lips against mine. This man is killing me tonight. He’s just being way too sweet… and he’s adorable around my son. I want to say I’ve found ‘the one’, but… I thought that last time and looked what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what I hate? That I love sad songs lol
LIke... Lucy by Skillet just came on my ipod and i"m like aw i love this song... but its so sad lol. I do that all the time! what is wrong with me?! haha

Ky & Todd

comment please :D