We've Got More Than We Know

Light It Up Like Dynamite

After we finished up our yummy breakfast Josh and Todd told us to go get dressed. I quickly got out of my pajamas and put on some jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a warm coat. When I came out, Josh handed me a hat as well.

“It’s cold outside, I think you might want this,” He smiled.

“I really can’t stay,” Kylee started singing.

“But baby it’s cold outside,” I sang with her.

”I’ve got to go away,” She went on.

”But baby it’s cold outside,” I smiled. Just then I let out a squeal as I felt something freezing cold touch my neck.

Everyone started laughing as I jumped away and let out another squeal. I turned around to see Todd holding a can of Rockstar that must have been chilled in the refrigerator.

“Baby it’s cold,” Todd smirked.

“Aw you guys made me ink,” I whine, quoting finding nemo while putting a scarf around my neck.

“Mommy, we’re matching!” Emma bounced up and down.

I turned and saw that she had a cream colored hat just like I had, a purple scarf and grey coat. I love how excited she gets by everything, it’s funny.

“Todd you don’t need a coat,” I stated once everyone else was bundling up.

“Why not? It’s freezing outside,” He replied.

“All that hair should keep you warm,” I giggled along with Emma and Mason.

“Oh ha ha ha,” Todd sarcastically laughed.

“Toddie’s furry!” Emma giggled.

“What did you call me?” Todd teased her, while walking up closer.

“You furry,” She smiled.

“Well you’re in trouble!” He shouted while scooping her up and tossing her onto the couch, then he hopped on himself and started to tickle her as she hysterically giggled while trying to push his big hands away.

“What are you doing to my daughter?” Josh asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

”DADDY SAVE ME!” Emma squealed.

Josh came over and scooped her up and put Emma on his shoulders and she rested her arms on the top of his head. He started walking toward the door and led us out of the room.

“Em, I gotta put you down. The elevator is too short for you to ride on my shoulders,” Josh told her while lifting her off of him.

“That’s shocking because you’re already short,” Ky giggled.

Josh let out a sarcastic chuckle before the elevator door shut. We all went outside and tried to get a taxi but we had been trying to get one for about five minutes and all of us were so cold. Josh and Todd told us the place we were going was within walking distance so we started walking and warmed ourselves.

”OH MY GOSH! STRAWBERRY FIELDS!” I squealed as we were walking by a park.

“Not to pop your bubble, but we have strawberries back home Kirstie,” Todd chuckled.

“No, no. This is Strawberry Fields, the memorial for John Lennon. They named it after the song Strawberry Fields Forever and it was built in 1985 which would have been his 45th birthday,” I informed them.

“But isn’t John Lennon your least favorite Beatle? I thought Ringo or Paul McCartney was your favorite?” Josh questioned.

“Well yeah, John Lennon was weird but….it’s still The Beatles!” I squealed.

“I like the Beatles!” Emma piped up from next to Josh.

“You’ve infected your daughter!” Todd shot at me.

“No, I’ve exposed her to good music. Now let’s go!” I buzzed.

Todd scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder as we kept on walking down the street. Todd led the way while everyone else walked right behind him but he kept on carrying me over his shoulder. I think he thought it was funny.

“Todd will you put me down now?” I asked.

“Nope,” He replied.

“Boy, their arguing just goes on and on and on,” Josh rolled his eyes.

”I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SAYING EHHH OOHHH! GOTTA LET GO! I WANNA CELEBRATE AND LIVE MY LIFE SAYING EHHH OHH! BABY LET’S GO. WE GONNA ROCK THIS CLUB, WE GONNA GO ALL NIGHT. WE GONNA LIGHT IT UP LIKE ITS DYNAMITE! CAUSE I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I TOLD YOU TWICE, WE GONNA LIGHT IT UP LIKE ITS DYNAMITE!” Kylee and I loudly sang.

“EHHH OHH!” Emma sang through a big giggle.

“They’re crazy,” Josh shook his head along with Todd.

“And you love us so much,” I cooed once Todd put me down and I went over and gave Josh a kiss.

“Mommy, cold!” Mason squealed while pointing.

“It’s snowing!” Kylee grinned.

Mason giggled and Emma starting running around and squealing. I can’t believe it’s snowing. How cool is that? I hope it sticks around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched Top Gear last night but i didn't think it was very funny so then we watched the british top gear where they make an amphibious car and IT'S SO FUNNY!!! here's a clip of one part, my fav parts are at 2:43, a million pounds and a leg, take your pick either leg! haha and i love the noise Richard makes at 3:48 and it's hilarious from 6:14-like 7:30 or something

Kirstie

comments?