We've Got More Than We Know

Maybe It’s Your Ego?

“Mommy, Mommy,” Emma chanted while jumping on the bed that I was sleeping in... well was sleeping but was now woken up.

“What Emma?” I sleepily asked while trying to cuddle into Josh but he wasn’t there.

“Daddy told me ta’ come wake you up,” She grinned while crawling up near me. “He said the plane wouldn’t wait for anyone, even if they’re as pretty as you.”

“Oh is that what he said?” I smirked.

“Yep,” She told me before giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. “Are you still sweepy, Mommy?”

“Yeah, I am. And I don’t really want to leave,” I replied.

“I wake you up!” Emma beamed then started to tickle my stomach with her little hands.

I squirmed around and laughed while she did this. Soon enough I was laughing even harder as another set of hands started tickling me as well. Josh is so mean! He lifted up my shirt to reveal my stomach and started tickling me!

“Stop, I’m going to pee my pants,” I giggled.

My two babies then sat on the bed and shared a few laughs.

“Oh you guys think you’re funny, don’t you?” I smirked.

“That’s because we are,” Josh replied while both of them gave me a cheesy smile.

I tackled the two of them and kissed all over both of their baby faces, making them laugh now.

“Kirstie, I didn’t think you did things like that in front of your daughter,” Todd’s annoying voice rang in my ears.

“Shut up Todd!” I shouted while throwing pillow at him, making Mason, who was toddling in, giggle.

“Kirstie!” Ky whined as she came in and plopped on the bed with us. “We have to leave!”

“I know, I’m bumed!” I said while throwing my hands up in the air.

“Mommy frows her hands up in the air saying AHH HOO!” Emma sang, sending us all into hysterics.

“You’ve taught our daughter your crazyiness,” Josh chuckled. “Now get your cute butt changed so we can get on the plane.”

“I don’t wanna leave,” I whined while trudging into the bathroom.

We gathered up all of us baggage and checked out. We got a taxi and headed to the airport. Kylee and I whined the entire way there too! I wanted to stay! It made me want to stay even more when the snow was heavily falling on our way there. It’s been snowing since yesterday afternoon and everything is covered right now, it’s so pretty!

“Can we come back?” I asked Josh in the taxi.

“Yeah, Daddy, can we?” Emma questioned along with me.

“Sure, we’ll come back sometime. Maybe when I have the outdoor race in New Berlin we could come and stay a few extra days,” Josh suggested.

“I’m coming to that race!” Ky piped up.

“This reminds me so much of Vegas,” Josh chuckled.

“What?” Todd asked.

“Never mind,” I told him.

When we arrived at the airport we went through security and found where we were going to be boarding. Todd and Josh plopped down while Kylee and I were pulled over to the window by our babies.

“Swow!” Mason buzzed.

“It’s everywhere!” Emma smiled. “Won’t the planes swip on it?”

“Sometimes they do honey. They’ll cancel the flight if that happens though,” I explained. “And if they did that, we’d throw our hands up in the air, saying ahh ohh, there’s too much snoooww!” I sang, making them all giggle.

“You’re obsessed with that song, aren’t you?” Josh chuckled as we all went back over and I plopped myself on his lap as his arms hooked around me.

“No, I just love it,” I grinned while giving him a little peck. “Are you okay baby, you feel kind of warm.”

“I think I’m a little sick. My head feels really heavy,” He told me.

“Maybe it’s just your ego,” Ky suggested.

“No, that would be your man,” I said while nodding to Todd and he just gave a big smile.

I changed my position and let Josh lay across the chairs with his head in my lap while I gently stroked his hair. I love him so much, he’s so cute.

“I think Josh is just milking this sick thing,” Todd chuckled once I had leaned down and kissed his forehead for about the fifth time.

“Maybe…” Josh trailed off with a smirk.

“Are you really?” I asked.

“Well, I kind of just have a headache,” He smiled up at me.

“You’re so pathetic but oh so adorable,” I chuckled. “I love you though.”

“Daddy, don’t lie!” Emma ordered him with her hands on her hips and that little attitude she got from Josh totally present.

“I didn’t lie, I just embellished to get a little extra loving from Mommy,” He corrected.

“I feel sorry that you fell in love with him,” Ky rolled her eyes.

”Ladies and gentleman, can I have your attention please. Due to increasing weather conditions all flights departing have been cancelled until further notice,” was the announcement over the loudspeaker, followed by a round of sighs.

I looked out the window and saw the snow had picked up and was dumping the white stuff everywhere and the wind was blowing it in every direction. I have a feeling we’re not going anywhere soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
whatever Ky.... i still like british top gear, it's the original and WAY funnier. you just like american top gear cause it has tanner!

The Grants

comments?