We've Got More Than We Know

I Get It Waxed

I sat on the floor of the airport playing with Mason and Emma and the very few toys we brought in the carry on bags. It’s been five hours since our flights been cancelled and it doesn’t look like the snows letting up anytime soon.

“Look Mason. I can make a whole track, just like your Uncle Joshie rides on,” I smiled as I built a little motocross track for his dirt bike toy that Todd got him.

I started furiously building a track out of whatever I could find. I had books for jumps, my scarf created nice ruts, and straws for the whoops.

“Kirstie, I always knew you had the mental age of a two year old,” I heard Todd’s voice smirked.

All of us were sitting in a corner and Todd and Kylee were on one side while Josh sat across from them and I sat in the middle with both of our kids.

“You’re mean to me,” I pouted.

“Yeah don’t be mean to my wifey,” Josh defended me. “Come here honey,” He cooed while opening his arms.

I got up and went to Josh. See Todd! My hubby won’t let you be mean to me. I sat down in Josh’s lap and laid my head on his chest while I hooked my arms around his hunky middle and his tattooed arms came around me and held me tightly. He leaned down and left a soft kiss on my head.

“I love you so much,” He smiled.

“I love you too baby,” I grinned while giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

“Oh gosh. Here we go, Kirstie and Josh have started kissing, now it’ll never stop!” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Josh, I just don’t see how you can possibly in any way be attracted to that,” Todd said while pointing at me.

“Oh it’s quite easy. She’s beautiful, caring, a wonderful mother that’s so nurturing, a joyful person, a little on the crazy side but it’s the good type of crazy… it’s just cute when she does it, and she’s just all around wonderful and gorgeous,” Josh stuck up for me. “Besides, she is just plain attractive.”

“That girl…that one right there named Kirsten Grant…you think that girl is just plain attractive?” Todd asked with those giant eyebrows arched.

“Yes, because she is,” Josh grinned while planting another kiss on the top of my head.

“Josh you need glasses so badly,” He shook his head.

“Nope, you do,” Josh replied with a cheeky smile.

“See! My man will protect me from the big bad wolf,” I shot at him.

“How am I the big bad wolf?” Todd questioned.

“Because, you’re mean, and scary, and you have way more hair than a wolf,” I giggled.

“I’m not all that hairy!” Todd countered.

“I bet he’s no hairier than ole’ Joshua,” Ky piped in.

“Actually, Josh doesn’t have chest or back hair,” I smiled.

“Yeah, I get it waxed, so there,” Josh grinned while burring his nose into the crook of my neck.

“But he still has it,” Kylee rolled her eyes.

“Not as much as Todd!” I giggled. “I mean have you seen those eyebrows? It’s like two caterpillars made their permanent home their!”

“It just means he’s manly,” Kylee smiled while reaching up to kiss his scruffy cheek.

“Whatever, I know my hubby is manly,” I smiled.

I looked down at our kids who were playing together so cutely. I love those kids.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if Mason had a crush on Emma, just like Keegan has with Kirstie?” Ky giggled.

“As long as it didn’t turn into what that did!” I laughed.

“Wait, what happened?” Todd asked. Oh yeah, I forgot that happened while Ky was with Tanner…

“I can’t tell you, it might rack the pea,” I stated, referring to that his brain was the size of a pea.

“I don’t get it,” Todd wrinkled up his eyebrows in confusion.

“My point exactly,” I shook my head.

“I don’t know what you meant by that but I’m sure it was mean!” Todd accused me but a smirk soon crept across his face.

“I’m so bored!” Josh whined.

“Me too Daddy,” Emma piped up. “Aunt Ky, can me n’ Mason watch a movie?”

“Sure guys,” She said while taking out her laptop and hooking it up for them.

Our two little kiddos sat quietly and started watching a movie and they sat there for more than 10 minutes! Wow they must be bored.

Josh and I changed positions so that I was laying down with my head in his lap as one of his hands rubbed my back and the other went through my hair. I knew that my hair would be a mess with Josh running his hand through it but right now I don’t even care at all. I have a feeling at least one of us will hit the point of insanity before we get out of this airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
you're obsessed with Tanner!

comments?