Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

This I Promise You

A couple months later; Taylor’s POV:
I am currently walking around the mall, looking for something special to get for Samantha. I continue to wonder what I should get her. A promise ring, maybe? I love her so much I am willing to wait however long for her. All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Ever since I met her, I knew she was the one. She makes me the happiest I have ever been in any relationship I have ever been in.

As I walk over in the direction of Kay Jewelers, I look to my left to see two figures that look very familiar to me. Is that Joe and Ashley? I think to myself as I look in their direction. Her dark red hair and tan and kind of pale skin. I notice Ashley look over and whisper something to Joe. I knew they must have spotted me.

“Taylor!” I hear Ashley call out. I turn and look at her.

“Oh, hey!” I smile in their direction.

“How are you?” she asks as they walk up to where I am standing. Ashley pulls me in to a hug.

“Really good, you?” I smile at my co-star and nod my head at Joe, politely.

“I’m doing great. Joe and I are moving in together!” she smiles at me and wraps an arm around him as she looks over at me.

“That’s cool!” I respond and shift my weight on my other foot.

“How’s your girlfriend-um,” Ashley mutters, smiling at me.

“Samantha,” I mutter softly, staring at both of them. “She’s doing really well,” I smile at the thought of her.

“I heard from Nick things are starting to get serious between you two,” Joe says, looking at me, his eyes boring in to mine. I could see jealousy in his eyes.

“They are,” I state as matter of factly.

“Tell her I said hi when you get the chance,” Joe says, smiling in my direction.

“I will,” I smile and nod.

“It was nice seeing you, Taylor! See you soon!” she says, smiling and waves at me.

“You too!” I say softly and wave back.

I turn and watch them as they walk off, hand in hand. I scoff as I walk in Kay Jewelers. He is so fucking jealous since I have Samantha. But he can’t have her. He lost out, she’s all mine and I am ever going to give her up. She means everything to me. I love her with everything I am.

I begin to look for the perfect ring. After looking around for a bit longer, I find one.

A girl walks over and smiles at me. “Can I help you find something?” she asks, staring at me.

“Yes, can I see this one?” I point to it against the glass case. It was so pretty and shiny. I knew it was the one. She reaches in the case and pulls it out, carefully handing it over to me.

“Thanks,” I look up and smile as she set it in the palm of my hand.

“No problem,” she smiles back. I pull off my sunglasses so I can get a closer look at the ring. It is a sterling silver ring with a heart shaped diamond in the center. It is perfect and I knew it was the one I was going to get for Sam. She is going to love it.

“Y-you’re Taylor Lautner…” The girl behind the counter said, smiling at me, widely.

“Sure am. In the flesh,” I smile my trademark smile, showing my teeth.

“C-can I have your autograph?” she asks, smiling.

“Of course,” I reply. I never turn down any opportunity when it comes to signing autographs and meeting fans. I take the note pad and pen from her and scribble my signature. After I signed it, I handed it back to her. She squealed in excitement.

“Thanks!” she says a wide smile on her face.

“No problem,” I say.

“So, have you found what you’re looking for?” she asks, smiling at me.

I nod and carefully pick up the ring and hand it to her.

“This is beautiful,” she exclaims, staring down at the jewelry in her hand.

“For your girlfriend?” she asks. I smile and nod.

“She must be one lucky girl!” she exclaims, smiling as she looks up at me from the ring.

“Let me box this up for you,” she says and goes to grab the paper and stuff to wrap it up for me. After she did so, I paid and she hands the box over to me.

“Thanks,” I say politely and take the bag with the ring in it and walk out of the mall and to my car. I am happy but nervous too. I am going to propose to Samantha. She is everything to me and I don’t ever want to be without her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter!
I know it's short but bare with me.
Please comment and let me know what you think! :D

Comment, subscribe, recommend -- the buttons are up there <3

The next chapter will be up soon! (: