Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

This I Promise You

Samantha’s POV
Tonight, Taylor is taking me out. It is our 9 month anniversary and he wanted to take me somewhere nice. He keeps saying it is a surprise so I have no idea. All he’s been saying is that I am going to love it. He also told me to wear something fancy as well. I grab my phone off my dresser and swipe my finger over the bottom half of the screen and unlock my phone.

I tap on my contacts and begin to scroll through until I came across Taylor’s number. My Taylor? No, the other Taylor; the beautiful and talented Taylor Swift. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her and I really missed not seeing my best friend. I tap where it says Send a new message and begin to type. Hey, girl! Miss you! Was just going to ask you if you were busy today! Taylor’s taking me out tonight and I need something to wear. Want to go shopping with me? Let me know! =)

I get a reply back a few minutes later. Hey Sam! No, I’m off today! Of course! I’d love to go! I miss you too! I’ll be over at your house by 11:30 to get you. Be ready! c: I stand up and walk over to my closet and begin to look for something to wear to go shopping with Taylor.

Soon enough, I find a cute denim pair of shorts to go along with a cute tank top. After picking out my clothes, I go take a quick shower before putting my outfit on. I blow dry my hair and put a comb through it and get all the tangles out before I finish getting myself ready. After a good ten minutes of getting myself ready for the mall, I was finally satisfied with how I looked.

I grab my gladiator sandals once I walk back in to my room before slipping my feet in to them. As if on cue, the doorbell rings. Taylor was right on time; I smile as I grab my bag along with my phone before I run down stairs to get the door.

“Sam!” Taylor smiled, her blond curls bouncing as she took me in her arms, pulling me in to a hug.

“Hey, Tay! It’s been a while!” I smile as we pull away from the hug.

“It has! We need to do this more often,” she says as she links her arm with mine as we walk out to her car.

“How is everything going with Taylor?” she gushed as we got in to her car and she started it up.

“Things are going great!” I smile at her.

“That’s awesome, I’m happy for you!” she says, shifting her eyes back to the road in front of her.

We continue to talk and laugh on our way to the mall. She pulls in the parking lot and finds an empty spot close to the entrance.

“C’mon, Sam! Let’s go find you something to wear for tonight!” Taylor grabs me by the arm, pulling me out of the passenger seat and shuts the door of her convertible, dragging me in the direction of the mall. After she presses a button on her keys, an alarm goes off, signaling it was locked.

“Okay, sounds good to me!” I say as I push my purse farther up on my shoulder as she drags me through the automatic doors that swung open as we came closer.

After we make it inside the mall, Taylor drags me in the direction of Forever 21.

“Where is he taking you?” Taylor asks, looking at me as we begin to look through tons of racks of clothes and dresses.

“I don’t know, all he said is that it is a surprise and for me to wear something really fancy,” I shrug and smile as I continue to go through the dresses on the racks.

After looking around for a little while longer and looking at a few more stores, I finally find something. It is a dark blue sleeveless dress that was cut-out on the sides that showed off my curves. I knew that he was going to love that for sure.

“Oh my god Samantha, he’s going to love it! You need to try it on, I want to see it on you,” she smiles lightly pushing me in the direction of the dressing rooms.

“Okay! Going!” I tell her as I take the dress with me over to the dressing rooms.

I walk in and shut the door behind me and lock it in place. I strip down to nothing but my bra and underwear before I slip in to the dress. After I get it on, I stare at myself a few minutes. It looked great on me and showed off my curves perfectly and was tight against my body. He was going to love it.

“Sam? You okay in there?” I hear Taylor call for me, pulling me from my thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Ready to see?” I ask, a smile on my lips as if she could see me.

“Yes! I’m waiting, girl!” I hear her laugh. I let out a chuckle as I step out of the dressing room and over to where she sat in a chair, waiting for me.

“Sam, you look amazing! He is going to love it!” she stood up and pulled me in to a hug. I smile at her as we part from the hug.

After a few minutes of chatting, I tell her I’m going to go change so I can pay for the dress than we can go in a few other stores. For the next few hours, we shop around the mall and get a bite to eat before we head back to my house. It was close to 5:30 by the time we got back.

Taylor insisted that she is going to help me get ready for tonight. She wanted my night with him to be perfect. After I took a shower and cleaned myself up a bit, Taylor began to help me get ready for tonight. I head in to the bathroom along with the dress in my hand that was hanging on the hanger. It takes me about five minutes to switch out of my clothes and in to the cute form-fitting dress I bought earlier.

“Wow, Sam, you look hot!” she squeals and pulls me in to a tight embrace.

“Thanks,” I say with a laugh.

“Have you looked at yourself? You look great,” she exclaims with a smile.

I can’t help but laugh at her expression. I walk over to my full body-length mirror in my room and catch a glimpse of myself. My mouth drops as I look at my appearance; I looked really good. My makeup was done and looked really nice; I put some mascara to make my long eyelashes stand out with a light touch of eye shadow to match my dress and some blush even.

“Wow. You’re right! He’s going to love it,” I reply with a smile. I make my way over to my bed and hear my phone go off as I take a seat on the edge of my bed.

I hear my phone go off; it was probably just a text from Taylor. I glance up and notice it was all the way over on my dresser.

“Tay, can you pass me my phone? Please?” I ask with a smile as I look at my best friend.

“I guess so,” she says as she goes over and picks it up. “Looks like you got a text from your man,” she looks up and smiles at me, wiggling her eyebrows a bit. I laugh a bit and roll my eyes.

“Don’t look at my phone, girl! I don’t snoop and look at yours, do I?” I question her with a smirk.

“Nope,” she says with a smile and hands it to me. “Here ya go,” she smiles and wiggles her eyebrows.

“Thanks,” I tell her as I press the home button on my phone to see a new text message from Taylor.

He was just texting me to tell me he would be here to pick me up at 6:30 because he our reservation was at seven o’clock wherever he was taking me. I unlock my phone and go to my messages so I could reply back to his message.

See you then, babe. I’ll be waiting. I’m sitting here with Miss Taylor Swift. Love you, baby.

After I send the text to him, I lock my phone and set it over on the table beside my bed. To pass the time, we gossip about a bunch of random stuff that has been going on in our lives since we haven’t seen each other in a while. We begin to watch an old season of Gossip Girl I had on DVD. I had almost all of the seasons except the last two.

Just as we begin on another episode, the doorbell rings. I pick up my phone and check the time; it was five minutes until six-thirty. He was a few minutes early but right on time.

I grab my clutch along with my phone after I slip my feet in to my flats that I decided to wear. I decided to wear flats instead of heels because they are ten times easier to walk in than heels.

Taylor follows behind me as I hurry down the stairs. I go over and open the front door to see Taylor, my boyfriend, standing there with a nice bouquet of flowers, mostly of red roses with a few daffodils mixed in there too. He looked handsome in a nice dress shirt, dress slacks and shoes. My lips curve in to a big smile as I look at him.

“Hi babe. You look…wow!” Taylor says with a smile as he hands the flowers over to me.

“Thank you, these are beautiful!” I tell him and peck his lips before I hurry inside so I can find a vase to put them in to keep them hydrated with water. Thankfully, I found one in the living room and filled it with water before I put the flowers in there.

“Have fun you two!” Taylor exclaims with a smile as she gives me one last hug before she heads out the front door.

“See you later, Sam. Call me when you get back, I want to hear all about tonight,” she says and wiggles her eyebrows. I just smile and roll my eyes.

“Will do, girl!” I tell her as Taylor wraps one of his strong arms around my waist.

After he leads me outside, I shut the door and lock it with my house key that I pulled from my clutch purse. He grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine as he leads me over to his car. I get in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt while he gets in and begins to drive after putting his seat belt on for safety.

“Where are you taking me?” I ask with a smile as I look over at him.

“You’ll see, babe,” he glances over at me as he stops at the red light that is right there when you come out of the sub division I live in.

We talk about a bunch of things while he drives to wherever he’s taking me. Some restaurant, I just have no idea where. He tells me that I am going to love it. We pull in to the parking lot close to five minutes later. After he parks the car, he gets out and comes over to my side. I smile as he opens my door for me and I get out after taking my seatbelt off.

I wrap one of my arms around his torso as he wraps one of his strong arms around my waist. As we walk up to the entrance of the restaurant we were at, he opens the door for me with a smile. “Ladies first, my love,” Taylor says and presses a sweet kiss to my cheek as we walk in.

“Hi, name?” a tall brunette girl asks staring at us as we walk up to the podium.

“Reservation of two…for Lautner,” he says and moves his hands to rest on my waist.

“Alright, follow me,” she grabs our menus and motions for us to follow behind her.

Taylor and I follow her to a table in the back of the restaurant. The girl leads Taylor and I to a secluded booth. There didn’t seem like there were hardly that many people here so that was a good thing. I smile as I take a seat across from him. His eyes don’t leave mine as he seats himself in the booth.

“Your waiter will be here shortly,” she hands each of us our menus before she turns on her heel to walk away. I smile widely as he reaches across and grabs my hand in his that was resting on the table.

“You look so beautiful, Sam,” he tells me with a toothy smile. I can’t help but blush at his comment. I didn’t think I was that pretty, but he can believe what he wants.

“Thanks,” I mutter with a smile before I continue, “you’re not too shabby yourself,” I say with a laugh. We talk about a bunch of random things until we look up to see a young girl who looked about eighteen standing there.

“Hello, I’m Carlie and I’ll be your waitress for the evening–you’re-” she looks up and her eyes go wide as she looks at Taylor. The girl must’ve been a fan because she covered her mouth in shock as she was trying to keep herself from screaming. “You’re T-Taylor Lautner,” she finishes and stares at him.

“I take it you’re a fan,” Taylor says with a warm smile. She nods her head in a swift motion. Taylor reaches over and grabs a paper napkin from the table and looks at the girl. She hands the pen over to him that she had in her grip.

“Thanks,” Taylor says as he scribbles a note down on the napkin before handing it to her. She gives him a smile in return as she puts the autographed napkin in the apron she was wearing.

We order our drinks and begin to look over the menu as the girl walks off. I bet she went off to tell her friends that worked with her that she met Taylor Lautner. That’s how I would’ve acted when I first met him, but surprisingly, when I met him at the Hollywood party, I kept my cool. Most girls nowadays are crazy about him since he’s most famous for acting in the Twilight Saga movies.
After dinner, he tells me he is going to take me somewhere special. He leads me out of the restaurant and back to the car after we pay the bill and leave a tip.

“Here,” he picks up a piece of cloth from the backseat that looked like a handkerchief or a blind fold. “Turn around, babe, and close your eyes,” he tells me. I turn around so I was now facing away from him, my eyes closed.

“Your eyes closed?” he asks as he brings the cloth over my eyes and ties it around my head.

“Yup,” I tell him, popping the ‘p’ and smiling a bit.

He sits me down in the passenger seat and buckles me in before he shuts the door. It was kind of hard to see since the fabric was dark, but I could manage.

I heard the car door shut, so I guess he just got in. Soon, the car comes to life and I notice that we are beginning to move.

“Where are you taking me?” I ask as I rest my head back on the headrest in the car.

“You’ll see, babe, and I know you’ll love it,” he tells me. “Almost there, babe, almost there,” he says as the car continues to move. About close to ten minutes later, the car comes to a slow and steady stop. I hear the door open and the shuffling of Taylor’s feet. The door slams shut. A few minutes later, the door on my side opens up.

I feel Taylor grab my arm lightly and move his other arm around my waist to help me out. “Watch your step, babe,” he says as he leads me over to wherever he was taking me.

I feel my heels sink in to the ground; it feels like sand that went between my toes. He puts one arm around my waist and I feel him messing with the handkerchief that was covering my eyes.

Even with my eyes closed, I notice him remove the cloth from my eyes. “Open your eyes, beautiful,” I feel a chill go up my spine as he whispers that in to my ear. I slowly open my eyes to see what was in front of me. My mouth drops open at the sight before me. I cup my hand over my mouth, it was so pretty, I couldn’t get over it.

Laid out on the sand was a blanket with rose petals sprinkled everywhere. There were even two glasses that were there on the blanket with a bottle of wine next to it. My eyes shift up to meet Taylor’s gaze. I feel my lips curve up in to a wide smile as I move my arms around his neck and push his face closer to mine.

“This is beautiful, Tay, thank you,” I tell him with a smile and peck his lips.

I smile against his lips as I feel him slowly kiss me back and pick me up in his arms and carries me over to the blanket that was laid out on the sand.

“You’re welcome, babe,” he says looking at me as he rests his forehead against mine while we stare in to each other’s eyes.

“Perfect night to watch the sun set here with the most beautiful girl I know, I love you Samantha,” Taylor says just above a whisper as he takes my hand in his and I feel him rub my fingertips with his thumb.

“I love you too, Taylor,” I tell him as I look out to see the sun just about to start setting on the horizon.

He tightens his grip on my hand. As I turn my gaze back to him, I gasp at what was in front of me. Taylor was bent down on one knee with a tiny box in his big hands.

“Samantha Elizabeth Roberts, I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I don’t know what I would do without you. Ever since the day I first met you, I have been head over heels for you. I know we have only been together nine months today, but I know what I want. You are all I want. You make me the happiest I have ever been. I don’t think I have ever been happier with anyone else. I love you with everything in me. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?” he asks as he opens the box to reveal the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever set my eyes on. It was gorgeous.

I feel my eyes well up with tears as I look at the ring then up at Taylor’s face. For the next few minutes, I am silent before I jump on him and kiss him passionately. He lets out a chuckle as we pull away from the kiss.

“Is that a yes?” he asks with a laugh. I look at him and tilt my head to the side, my brows rising up as I look at him.

“What do you think?” I ask with a slight chuckle and nod in response as I lean forward and press my lips to his. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as he kisses me back. We part from the kiss a few moments later.

“Hold out your hand,” he says as he picks up the ring box and slowly takes the ring out, careful not to drop it.

I hold out my left hand for him to place the ring on my finger. After he slips the ring on my finger, I cup his face in the palm of my hand and smash my lips against his. I feel our tongues begin to fight for dominance. I don’t think anything could top how I’m feeling right now; how I am feeling right now, I don’t think I have ever been happier. I couldn’t believe that I am officially engaged to my boyfriend, Taylor Lautner. This is definitely the best day of my life; I have never been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit. this is one hell of a long chapter.
i think this is my favorite chapter i've written of this c:
this has to be the longest chapter i've ever written. sorry it's so long -_-

what do you all think? please leave me your thoughts. comments make me happy and they get you more updates (:

♥♥♥ comment, subscribe, recommend? ♥♥♥