Status: Comments = Updates :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

Ch. 11 - Name Hunt

~~~~ Next Day – December 26th ~~~~

“YO SHORT SHIT LET’S GO!!!”

“FUCK YOU GUYS!”

“BABY IN HOUSE!”

I laughed as a grumpy Johnny came down the stairs in my house. Everyone was pretty much grumpy since we all had a hangover except for Matt who had been the one yelling at Johnny moments earlier.

I turned back around and made sure that my son was secured in his car seat and all bundled up for the day. I double checked his Avenged Sevenfold ‘diaper bag’ before I grabbed my keys and wallet. I shoved my wallet into my pocket and looked around for my phone.

“Um..anyone seen my phone?”

“Here it is man”

Brian handed me my phone. I thanked him before sliding that into my other pocket. I swung the diaper bag around my shoulder and picked up my son in his car seat. It was only a little after noon but he was sleeping soundly.

“Alright let’s go”

The guys just grumbled in response before we all headed out to my car. I situated the car seat into its place before handing my keys over to Matt to drive. Matt was the only one not hung-over so he was in the best mind to drive.

I climbed in next to my son and buckled up. Brian slid into the passenger seat and Johnny sat in the back before Zacky shut the seat and climbed in on the other side of my son. Once we were all buckled up we headed for the book store in relative silence. Matt wanted to blast music just to annoy Brian, Zacky, Johnny, and I but he didn’t want to wake my son up.

I watched my son sleep the entire ride to the local Barnes and Nobles bookstore. Matt parked a little bit away from the entrance and we all fixed our hats, and glasses and such to try to avoid being noticed. We all climbed out of the car and I managed to get my son’s car seat out with little frustration. Zacky grabbed the diaper bag for me and we set off for the store.

As soon as we entered Johnny made a B-line for the Starbucks. I just laughed at him before looking around for the baby section. I switched my son’s carrier to my other arm and continued to look around.

“Why must this place be so fucking big and a maze?”

Matt laughed at me and said he was going to get coffee. I gave him my order as did Zacky. Brian went to help Matt with the coffee while Zacky and I started to work our way through the maze. We were definitely getting some weird looks from a couple people but we just laughed it off.

So what if people were thinking that we were a gay couple with an adopted baby. We honestly didn’t give a fuck, because this was the first Avenged baby and yeah all of us were going to be helping take care of him.

Hopefully this kid will come out all right then

“BABY SECTION!”

I looked over at Zacky and cracked up laughing so hard at that. If I hadn’t been holding my son I would have fallen onto the floor in laughter. Zacky’s sudden outburst definitely earned us some more looks that I just laughed off.

I walked over and sat down on a chair near right near all the books. I set my son down at my feet and checked on him. He was still asleep which astonished me.

“Damn that kid can sleep through anything”

I laughed at Zacky before taking the diaper bag from him. I reached in and pulled out the stuffed animal I had put in there for him. It was a small duck. I placed it next to him in the carrier and closed up his diaper bag. I looked up and saw Zacky was already looking over all the baby books and pulling some of the baby name books off a few shelves.

Just then my phone went off and I dug it out of my pocket to see who was calling me. I saw that it was Brian so I answered it to hear his grumpy voice.

“Where the fuck are you guys?”

I looked around and sighed, “Somewhere in this maze at the baby section”

“Because THAT’S real helpful”

“Brian shut up and drink your coffee”

“I’m fucking hung over dude”

“Like we all aren’t?”

“I’m not," Matt screamed into the phone making Brian let loose a string of cuss words. I heard Johnny saying something to which Brian just grumbled a cuss filled response.

I laughed at them before hearing Brian say, “Fuck it I’m asking for directions to this baby section”

Brian hung up his phone and I just laughed. Zacky came over to me and handed me two books.

“They lost?”

“Yep and Brian’s pmsing so he’s given up and asking for directions”

Zacky just shook his head and sat down in the chair next to me, “Man him and his pmsing when he’s hung over. I swear”

A few minutes later Brian, Matt, and Johnny came around the corner and over to us. Brian handed me my coffee before collapsing into the seat across from me.

“Fuck this place for being so huge”

I just glared at him and pointed down to my son, “No cussing around him”

Brian just rolled his eyes and drank some of his coffee.

I threw a book at him hitting him in the chest. He just glared at me before opening it and starting to flip through the pages. Matt found a few other books and sat down in the chair next to Brian. Johnny took the last chair that was on the other side as me.

We all riffled through the pages of books for a few minutes in silence.

“Why don’t you just name him Jimmy Jr.?”

“No I want to give him something different. I don’t want a Jr. I want him to have a unique name”

“What’s so bad about being a Junior?”

I looked at Brian and laughed, shaking my head.

“What?”

“Nothing Brian keep looking”

Brian grumbled something under his breath while he looked back down at his book.

“Do you know what type of name that you’re looking for?”

I thought for a moment before answering Matt, “Something unique. I don’t want him to have a common name. Something different and that will go well with Sullivan”

The guys all nodded in agreement and we went back to reading in silence.

I heard a little noise from at my feet and I looked down to see that my son had woken up. He was started to fuss a little bit so I unbuckled him and picked him up, settling him in my arms.

“What’s the matter little guy?”

“Is he hungry?”

“Maybe”

I stuck my finger in his mouth and he started to suck on it before crying a little bit. I instantly pulled out one of his bottles and gave it a little shake before holding it up to his mouth. He instantly started to suck away at his bottle, all the while staring up at me.

“Does he always stare at you like that?”

I glance over at Johnny and smiled.

“Yeah he does. I think he’s just trying to figure out who I am”

“Yeah that makes sense. But I think as long as you’re taking care of him he’s cool with you”

I looked down at my son and smiled. He was still staring up at me but he looked content in my arms.

“I love you so much already”

The guys all awed around me.

“What about Noah?”

I scrunched up my nose, “I don’t think so”

“Lucas? Nathan?”

“No and no”

“Logan? Gavin? Edward?”

“No, no and hell to the no”

“No cussing around the baby”

I glared at Brian who was just grinning at me with that cocky ass smirk of his.

“I will punch that off of your face”

Brian just laughed before looking back down at the book in his hand, “Jordan?”

“He doesn’t look like a Jordan”

“Owen?”

“What part of not naming him after me do you not get Johnny?”

“Isaiah? Tristan?”

“No and no not feeling those”

“You’re picky Jimmy man”

“I just want him to have a good name”

Another minute later I had finished feeding and burping my son. He was starting to yawn again so I set him back into his car seat and buckled him up again. I set his toy back next to him and picked up my book again.

“Alright let’s find you a name little guy”

I flipped a page and stopped when I stopped a name. I glanced at the meaning before smiling wide.

“I just found it”

The guys all looked up at me.

“What is it?”

“Aden”

“Aiden…A-I-D-E-N?”

I shook my head, “Nope it has it spelled A-D-E-N here and it means ‘little fire’. That’s perfect for him”

“You sure it spells it like that”

I showed the book to the guys and they all looked at the name.

“Wow it does spell it like that”

“Jimmy there are other spellings for it and they all mean ‘little fire’”

I gave them all a look, “No I liked it A-D-E-N! He’s my son so I’ll spell his name however I want to!”

The guys all threw their hands up into the air and handed the book back to me. I rummaged in the diaper bag and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down Aden and ‘little fire’.

I smiled down at my son who was asleep once again.

That name is perfect for him

“So we need a middle name now?”

I nodded at Matt, “Yep middle name to go with Aden and Sullivan”

Suffice to say it was a LOT harder to find a middle name for my son. There weren’t many names that went well with Aden AND Sullivan. We were there for a while trying to figure out a name when Aden started to cry.

“He needs his diaper changed I’ll be back guys”

I picked up my son and grabbed his bag before finding the bathroom. I was thankful that they had a diaper changing table in the men’s bathroom. If not I was sneaking into the women’s bathroom. I changed his diaper making him happy once again.

I threw his dirty diaper away and went to wash my hands when I realized that wouldn’t work while I was holding him.

“Crap I should have brought your carrier with me”

Just then a guy walked into the bathroom.

“Hey would you mind holding my son real quick while I wash my hands. I just changed his diaper”

“Yeah sure”

I handed off my son and the entire time I was washing my hands I was watching the guy in the bathroom mirror. He was smiling and making faces at my son who was just looking at him. Once I was done I took him back and thanked the random guy before heading back to where the guys were.

They were all smiling like idiots making me wonder what they had up their sleeves.

“What’s going on?”

“We found Aden’s middle name”

I just raised an eyebrow at them all before I sat down holding Aden in my arms and letting his bag fall to the floor.

“Okay”

“We think it’s PERFECT for lil Rev here”

“Yeah it fits his name perfectly”

“Are you going to tell it to me or what?”

The guys all smiled before speaking at the exact same time, “Declan”

I looked around at them all, “Declan”

I thought about it for a minute.

“It means ‘full of goodness’ which is exactly what he is. He’s already a bit like you what with the staring and all.”

“And the sleeping through anything”

“He’s already ‘full of goodness’ and he’s a good thing to have happened to you”

I looked down at my son who was holding onto my finger and looking up at me.

“What do you say little guy? Do you like that? Does Aden Declan Sullivan work for you?”

He smiled up at me before shaking his little first at me causing the finger he was holding to move with his hand.

I beamed down at him before looking up at the guys.

“Looks like we have a winner!”

The guys all yelled in happiness and they started to put the books away while I put Aden back into his seat and secured him into it.

“You ready to go home Aden?”

Aden just blinked at me making me chuckle.

“I’ll take that as a yes”

We all left the bookstore then and headed back to my car. Matt drove again while I sat next to my son, Aden.

We were almost to my house when Brian spoke.

“I’ve been thinking about asking Kaydence to move in with me”

“FINA-FUCKING-LY!”

“About time Gates!”

“I was beginning to wonder when you were going to man up and ask her to move in already!”

“Geesh Brian what took you so long?”

Brian looked around at all of us confused, “Huh?”

Zacky reached forward and smacked Brian upside the head, “Brian come on you’ve been with Kay what two years now? IT’s about time you ask her to move in with you. You’re nuts about each other and you leave most of your shit at her place so you have an excuse to go over to her place. And Kaileigh told me like a month ago that Kaydence was saying how most of your crap is at her place and most of her crap is at your place that you two might as well be living together. I was sworn to secrecy on that but I don’t care now.”

Brian looked around at all of us before sighing, “I guess we do pretty much live together”

“I told you, you two did Brian”

Brian shot me a look before staring out his window.

“But what if she wants something more if we move in together?”

Matt reached over and smacked Brian upside the head so hard he ended up knocking Brian forward so that he hit his head on the dash.

“What the fuck Matt!?”

Matt punched Brian’s arm, “Don’t you DARE try and talk yourself out of asking Kay to move in with you. You two are perfect for each other and she puts up with your cocky ass! We all thought you would have asked her to marry you by now with the way you look at her sometimes! Admit it Brian you’ve been putting off asking her to move in with you for at LEAST a year now! Man up and make a commitment before she walks away! Man up and show her how much you love her and need her before she chooses to walk away because your relationship is going nowhere.”

Brian sulked down in his seat rubbing his arm before muttering, “Fine you’re right I’ll ask her tonight when I see her”

Zacky leaned forward and said in an almost whisper to Brian, “Hey look on the bright side she’s closer to you for when you tow want to have sex and she’ll probably be so excited that she’ll want to have sex once you ask”

Brian’s eyes lit up and that and I had to repeat to Johnny what he had said since Johnny was all the way in the back. I was happy that Zacky didn’t say that too loud since my son was wide awake and looking around at everyone.

Once we were back at my house I put Aden down for a nap while I called my lawyer to tell him I had officially named my son and asked him what I needed to do.

The guys left soon after and I made myself something to eat.

Later that night before I went to bed I received a call from Brian. I answered it.

“What’s up Bri?”

“Hey I can’t talk long but I wanted to tell you what Kaydence said when I asked her to move in with”

“What are you whispering?”

“Kaydence is still sleeping…”

I raised an eyebrow, “Did you two end up having sex?”

I could just hear the smirk in Brian’s voice, “Maybe”

I chucked, “I take it she said yes then?”

“Fuck yeah she pretty much jumped me making me fall over onto the floor taking her with me before she screamed yes and started to kiss. We barely made it to her bed before she started ripping my clothes off.”

“Please save me the details before I barf”

Brian laughed before cussing, “Shit I think I just woke her up. Talk to you later Jimmy”

“Talk to you later Bri”

I hung up my phone and laughed at Brian. Kaydence and Brian had one weird relationship that I swear if you didn’t know them and didn’t see them interact with each other you would think it was only for the sex. But if you saw how they were around each other when they weren’t fighting they were the perfect couple. She would smile at him which only made him smile at her. They were too cute and always holding each other and stealing kissing when they thought no one was looking.

Everyone was surprised that they hadn’t gotten married yet. They acted like an old married couple and were madly in love with each other.

I sighed before sliding out of bed and walking over into my son’s room. He was sleeping peacefully and I smiled down at him.

I watched him sleep for a little bit before I decided to get some sleep before he woke up next.

I fell asleep with my son’s face in my mind.

My son…

Aden Declan Sullivan
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH UPDATE!!!!
Well damn i'm good i surprised even myself!
hehe

I've had that scene of them in the book store looking at names in my head for months now so i guess it was just easy to knock out. hope you all enjoy and i hope you all like Jimmy's son's name! Props to Nana for helping me pick out the name! ^_^