Love Is a ***

Chapter Fourteen

I stared at the golden chain, and a frown came over my lips. How could I have been stupid enough to almost lose it? I held out my hand, and let December drop it in my hand. I mumble a thanks before hooking it around my neck.

Ryan observed me for a moment, before turning his attention over to Mark, “You dumbass! What the fuck are you trying to do?”

I stared over at Mark who was doing a hand stand on the platform for DDR, “Well Ryan, care to join me?”

He shook his head, “Not really, but I’m sure your BFF would love to.”

I watch the smirk creep on his face, but I loved Mark. I respected him for being there to cheer me up even through he has no idea how my life is, “Yea, Mark. Start her up. I’ll beat your ass.”

“My ass is in the air. So your gonna have to beat my head.” he explain.

The game started and we try pushing all the random buttons on the floor, Mark was winning which scared me because he was playing with his hands. I try to pick my speed up, but I couldn’t and Mark lost his balance, and his legs fell on top of me.

“Did I win?” Mark asked, like nothing had happen.

“Sadly yes.” I explain in defeat.

“See Mac, I’m better than you! I am a legend.” he praised himself.

I nodded, “Sure, we’ll go with that.”

“Hey Mac!” Ryan called. I turned my attention to him, “I got us dinner plan tonight.”

I starred at Ryan wondering what he really had in plan, “Where to?”

“You’ll see. We need to get home first and get ready.” he walked over to be and picked me up.

I brush the dirt off my pants, and followed Ryan, “See ya guys.” I said.

Ryan grabbed my hand, “Thanks for having us over December.”

Ryan rush to the doors to limit the amount of goodbyes, and we were in the sunset. The sky was a mix of pinks, blues, oranges, yellows, and purples. The clouds were high in the darking sky, the moon was rising from the east, and the sun faded into the west.

Ryan held my hand for a few blocks before he let go and slapped me hard across my face, “I don’t like it when you hang around Mark to much.”

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

He chuckled, “Mark is a touchy person. He doesn’t have much self control, and I don’t want him taking you from me.”

I shoved him away from me, “Since when did you start caring Ryan! He’s straight and you know that damn well!”

“Oh you wait for what I have in plan for you tonight. I was going to make it an easy night, but I’ve decide against it. You’re a spoiled brat!” he spat.

“I’m spoiled! Look at you! Don’t get something you want and next thing I know I fucking get a black eye!” I started walking away from him.

“You get back here Mac! Don’t make it worst!” he yelled.

I chuckled, “Worst? Worst? My life sucks enough and you have no idea how I feel.”

He gripped my hand and pulled me over to where he had parked the car earlier, and shoved me inside, “You don’t disobey me, and you don’t fucking treat me like shit!” his hand flew into my nose sending blood to rush downwards.

“Your gonna get it good tonight Mac!”

_________________

My body flew against the wall leaving a large den on it, and glass shattered over my back. Ryan hasn’t been this mad since someone stole his car, that found in two days.

He gripped my hair tightly and yanked me up throwing my body around like a rag doll. He pulled a few stance out, and grabbed a chair to bash it over my body. I felt my body becoming numb, and I saw the red liquid ease out of my skin onto my surrounds.

Ryan grabbed me and hauled me up the stairs before throwing me into the back of the closet by the bathroom that we kept nothing in. He slammed it shut, making the darkness swallow me.

“Three days! No food! No water! Die for all I care! It will be locked!” I heard footstep echo away

I folded my knees up to my chest and let my head fall into the them. I let out a choked sob. How could he do this to me? Out of all the times he’s beaten me, this has never happen!

Tears flew down my face, as I let silence sobs escape my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe and comment. I'll give you a cookie if you comment:)