Love Is a ***

Chapter Seventeen

I don't like this feeling, I don't like it at all. I feel as if something bad happened and every thing still isn't okay and most of the time when I get this feeling; I'm right. I felt like this when I thought August was sick, look where that has us now.

When September didn't come home one night, I had this feeling and he had ran away because our parents kept pestering him to take over their company. Look what happened to him now. I don't know where he is and though part of me misses him, the other part is glad he's gone. I hope he follows what ever his dream was to be. But I also hope to never fucking see him again because he never was there for me. Never.
ouch.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and switched my position to laying on the couch. I heard a bag crunch then groaned. The room was still a mess from last night's movie fest because I was much too lazy to pick it up. Edna tried offering to have her and the maids clean it up but I begged them not to. I have hands, I can do it myself. I didn't like having everyone else do work for us, I felt bad.

I just stared at the couch and traced the lines lines on it. The couch was big a comfortable. The fabric was plush and it was like heaven at my finger tips. I grinned when I remember the time August and I were jumping on it.

"I can reach higher than you can!" August cheered and tried reaching the ceiling. I just chuckled and paused the video game I was playing then stood on the opposite end of the couch. August kept hoping, his black hair flopping around as his green eyes sparkled.

"Well I can jump so high I actually do touch the ceiling." I playfully mocked then jumped up, touching the popcorn ceiling with my hand easily. August frowned and stopped jumping. I copied his actions and crossed my arms when he realized what I was doing.

"Don't you make me..." He threatened. I mimicked his words and he huffed. "Mom! December is being a butt face again!!!" He whined. I re-said his words but in a child-like voice which only caused my little brother to get even more annoyed.

Unexpectedly he pounced onto me and ended up knocking us both onto the floor. I yelped in surprise then started laughing when I felt hi small hands attack my sides in neck. "Take that loser!" HE yelled victoriously. "No!" I squirmed under him as he continued to tickle me.

His hands were so cold and ninja like so no matter how much I tried I couldn't grab his hands and make him stop. "S-stop." I gasped while laughing. "Never!" He grinned down at me.

"Stop and I'll buy you candy later!" I yelled and tried pushing him off me. August stopped then looked at me, "Really?"

I smiled at him then ruffled his hair. "Yes really." I replied. "Promise?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I promise."


I kept my promise to him about getting ice cream. I just wish I could have kept the promise that I'd never let anything happen to him. He's sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. :[
I'm sorry.

Comment And Subscribe