Love Is a ***

Chapter Twenty-Three

I looked over at Mark when he scoffed and elbowed him in the ribs. He jumped in surprised not remembering I was beside him. He stuck his tongue out at me and we both glanced over at Mac and Ryan.

"I don't get it." The red head said from beside me. "Get what?" I asked. "I mean if anything bad is going on between them two, they aren't showing it." He explained. I nodded my head and crossed my arms. We both stood and thought for a while. I looked over at the two boys, Mac placed in Ryan's lap and both talking.

"You two are paranoid idiots. There is nothing wrong with Ryan or Mac." Chartreuse said butting into are conversation. "How can you say that Charty?!" Mark whispered yelled and gripped onto Chartreuse's shoulders tightly. The black haired boy wince and pried his friends fingers off of him. "You said you seen blood on the wall right?" Chartreuse asked. Mark nodded his head.

"Well maybe it wasn't blood. I mean honestly Mark you were high." Chartreuse assured Mark yelled in anger. I quickly covered his mouth and muffled his screams with my hand, looking to make sure no one had heard.

"Something is wrong with them Chartreuse! I can just feel it!!!" Mark cried out. Chartreuse shook his head. "Nothing is wrong, your just getting too fucking paranoid." The twin shrugged off. Mark opened his mouth to let out another scream but Chartreuse covered his mouth quickly.

"Okay! Okay Mark. Even if the two were fighting, the blood could and could not have been from that. Maybe.... oh god." Chartreuse shook his head and I saw his cheeks flush. "M-m-maybe they w-were fucking too hard." Chartreuse quickly said. Mark scrunched his nose and shook his head.

"I think Ryan made him hurt his arm." I said bluntly. The two both stared at me and Mark nodded. "By having sex? Is that even possible?" Chartreuse asked, raising his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes at him.

"DC is saying that maybe Ryan and Mac fought and Ryan broke Mac's arm." Mark clarified. "Or maybe Mac really did hurt it playing hokey." Chartreuse crossed his arms. "He doesn't fucking play sports!" Mark whispered yelled again. "Look you two, I fucking know Mac, he's like my brother, and I listen to every single thing he says. And Mac even told me himself, he would never play sports. Ever. Especially hokey because he's afraid of playing it." Mark continued.

Charteuse threw his arms in the air, "Well maybe he's getting over his fear and he got hurt."

"We're going!" We heard Ryan shout, causing our heads to turn his direction, only to see him kiss Mac deeply. I looked away, being reminded of Roxanne and her betrayal.

Before I could pity more about the break up I heard Mark shout Mac's name and run over to them. I stayed next to the ignorant twin and seen Ryan stop mid-step dragging Mac behind him. "Your such a mood killer Mark." Ryan said.

Mark ran over to them "Come join us?" He asked, motioning to Chartreuse and I. Ryan shook his head and pulled his lover closer to him. “We were going to leave.”

Mark starred at the two for a second. “But you just got here.”

Ryan nodded, “We know, but something happened in our pants that we need to take care of.”

Mark shook his head and scrunched his nose in disgust.“Fucking gross dude! Why don’t you just video tape you and Mac riding each other?!”

“Don’t put ideas in my head now Mark.” Ryan said jokingly, a smirk on his face. I felt goosebumps from on my skin. I really don't like the vibe Ryan is giving off.

“Gross!” Mark slapped himself. The rest of the gang just busted out laughing.

Ryan and Mac walked away, they figures slowly disappearing in the forest. Mark turned around and walked over to Chartreuse and I, his face serious. "And what are they really going to be doing?" He asked in general.

I shook my head, "I don't know, but I do know. If anything is going on between the two, Ryan is the one causing problems. I'm getting a bad vibe from him."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm late I know, I apologize.

Please drop us some feedback.
It would be greatly appreciated. <3