Status: on hiatus.

Bettering The Bruises

Broken Hearts

“Puckerman, what is this?” Coach Tanaka asked as I continued to cry into Puck’s chest.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her, can I please leave, please?” he asked. I heard Coach Tanaka huff and I looked up at him with my tear-filled, brown eyes. He nodded and we walked off the field immediately.

I continued to cry as he dragged me into the building. Puck quickly pulled me back into his chest and let me continue to cry on him. Tear by lonely tear fell to my face in an effort to not scream at the top of my lungs or punch Finn in the face.

“Jenna, you have to calm down,” Puck soothed me. “What is wrong?”

Once I started to say it, my sobs covered up the trace of my words. Puck began to rub my back as he spoke. “Take deep breaths, and tell me what’s wrong. I can’t help you if I don’t know, Jenna.”
I took in a large breath in an attempt to calm down. Once the tears subsided slightly and I at least
stopped sobbing, I told him. “It’s Finn.”

His fists balled up slightly as he then talked. “What about him?”

“He was kissing Quinn in the auditorium,” I said as his face fell completely. But that sadness soon turned to pure anger.

“When was this?” he asked.

“Just a few minutes before I ran to you,” I admitted. “You better get back to practice.”

“Oh no,” he smiled devilishly. “He’s not getting off that easy. He hurt you, Jenna; I’m not standing for that.”
He began to walk quickly down the hall with me right behind him. “What about the fact that Quinn is your girlfriend?”

“Psh,” he scoffed. “The only reason I was with her is so I wouldn’t get shit from anyone. I just want the baby to be okay, I could care less about her. I personally think she’s a bit of a whore and I don’t know why you ever hung out with her.”

“Noah!” I stated loudly and he turned around with the surprise of his real name. “Is that really how you feel?”

“I’m angry right now, so it’s not exact,” he began walking swiftly again. “But I honestly don’t care about her romantically too much. I do care about that baby inside of her though.”

We were about to hit the auditorium when I realized exactly what Puck was going to do. He was going to beat the shit out of Finn – his best friend – and it was not going to be pretty by any means at all. I had to stop him.

“Puck,” I stepped in front of him. “Do you realize what you’re about to do?”

“Yes, kick this dick’s ass,” he put his hand on the door and I then placed mine on top of his.

“You have to calm down, this isn’t going to end well,” I stated. “Especially since you are so mad right now; let’s just go to Mercedes and talk.”

“Mercedes will get up and go kick Quinn’s ass while I kick Finn’s. She’s probably pissed off to the max right now,” he contemplated.

“Uh, about that,” I trailed off. “I haven’t told her yet. I went straight to you.”

For a moment I swore he looked flattered by that, but he soon shook it off. “Then we better go and tell her.”

“We should,” I said, trying to buy time. I knew Mercedes was going to be just as bad as Puck, but I had to stall some. Puck would really hurt Finn, and both of them could get really injured, and I wasn’t going to let them do that.

While I was turning corner by corner, trying to think of some ideas, I heard Finn’s voice. “Jenna!”

I turned around to realize it really was him, without Quinn. I looked up at him to see that he was sweaty and was panting quickly. Puck’s fist tightened as I tried my best to keep the tension down with not talking at all.

“What do you want, prick?” Puck spoke to him first.

Finn gave him an odd look before turning back to me. “Can we please talk about this?”

“What is there to talk about?” I snapped. “You cheated and you left me heartbroken. That’s it.”

“Jenna, please,” he pleaded.

Puck then stepped in. “You just broke her heart, can’t you give her some damn time before you swoop her off her feet again.”

“Why the hell are you in this conversation in the first place?” Finn yelled.

“I’m here because she came to me first when she was bawling her eyes out. Of course I’m going to be furious at you!” Puck screamed with more force.

“Oh, because you think you’re the big tough guy. But you’re not! You’re just a puny bastard who can’t get his own girl, so he has to go and bang his best friend’s girlfriends!” Finn said, using hand gestures and all.

I could tell that it was a tough blow to Puck, but he continued on. “Well you’re just a no good pretty boy who thinks he can get away with anything. Girls fall for you so fast because you seem so nice, but in reality you’re just a big ass jerk!”

“Oh, and you’re the shining example of a good guy!” Finn scoffed.

And with that, blow after blow was dealt to Finn’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! So, yeah not so good right now :/. Gotta continue on piling the drama, eh? Well big thanks to:
MusicIsMySavior
JadedMemories
Just Exhale
blueskittles
inallmyspite717
Thegreatunspoken
beautiful_summers
onlythegooddieyoung
Lauren Loves... ;D
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
broseph
LunaLovegoodq
almost.fearless
RandomEmo18
Thank you so much :D! I got so many freaking comments, and I'm so happy about it :D. You guys are amazing! Please, please keep it up :D! So, what do you think of this so far? What do you think is going to happen with the fight? Predictions on the rest of the story? You let me konw :D.