Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

We were all currently in the back of Olive Garden so no fans can chase us out. Dazi was in the middle of Haner and I with Jacob right next to her. The rest around. We were all currently talking about things that are unimportant things when the waiter came out.

"Hey, I'm Kevin. I'll be you your waiter for today. Can I start you off with anything to eat?" He asked.

We all either ordered coke or beer. When he reached Dazi, I saw that he was looking at her up and down before licking his lips.

"And you?" he asked her.

"Yeah. You can stop staring at my boobs and look at face. I'd like a Italian soda. Cherry," Dazi said as she glared at the guy from the top of her menu.

The guy nodded his head before scurrying off. Our eyes followed him until he was out of sight before laughing.

"That has got to be the funniest thing that I have ever seen!" Matt said.

"What about the time when Jimmy threw Johnny into a pit of worms?" Brian said.

That made another fit of laughter. Looking down at Dazi, I saw that she was smiling over at the Avenged boys before looking down at Jacob. I smiled, but it soon turned into a frown. Taking out my vibrating phone, I saw that it was Missy.

"Fucking bitch," I muttered before ending the call, not bothering to hear what excuses she had now.

Looking around the table, I thanked God that no one heard me. But when I looked over at Dazi, I saw that she was looking up at me. Awe crap!

Leaning over, Dazi whispered to me,"What's wrong Bam?"

"Missy," I muttered out.

"Oh. Well, what happened? If you don't mind my asking," Dazi said lowly.

I chuckled before saying, "She was fucking draining me dry. And on top of that, she was bringing guys back to my house and fucking them everywhere. I finally got a divorce from her after getting enough evidence of her selling pot to some local kids."

"What the fuck? She sold pot?" Dazi asked.

I nodded.

"Well, you deserve better then her. You may be a crazy mother fucker, but someone out there will see through that and love you for you, not what you name stands for," Dazi said, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at her and patted her hand as the waiter came back in. He gave us all our drinks and we ordered before he walked back out.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
I forgot to mention this before, but I also need girls for Ville and Jyrki. You know how to hit me up!

Comment and subscribe!