Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

We were already eating, thankful that the dumb ass waiter, whatever the hell his name was, walked away with quick movements. Looking around the table, I couldn't help but feel that this is completely right. Like if this was my family. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone that I've only seen sometimes in magazines and to t.v..

Leaning over to Brian, I whispered," Hey Bri. Isn't that Michelle?"

In the mention of her name, his head snapped over to where I was looking. Michelle was there, laughing at something the guy in front of her said. Looking over his shoulder, her eyes widen when she saw him. Her eyes shifted and I saw that she was looking at me. When here eyes met mines, I saw her eyes narrow. Looking back at the guy, she told him something before getting up and walking over towards us.

"I thought you said you weren't cheating on me. And what's this? Is this your fucking whore?!" Michelle said as she sneered down at me.

"Hold the fucking phone here," I said, stopping anything that was going to come out of Brian's mouth," What is your fucking problem?"

"You are. You ruined my relationship with him!" Michelle basically yelled in my face.

"You better step back before something happens. And how can I be the reason that you- not Brian- but you, ruined the relationship between the two of you. And I just met this man after my concert two nights ago," I said, getting up into her face.

"Then why the fuck are you having lunch with him?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you haven't fucking noticed, she is here with other people, not just Brian," Demitro said, standing up.

Michelle whipped her head in his direction and I saw her eyes widen and a pathetic looking seductive smile cross her face. I gaged out loud, intending it to be heard. She looked back at me and was about to open her mouth before Brian cut her off.

"Michelle. Get the hell out of here. We're through and you disturbing a business meeting."

"Business meeting? What business meeting?" She snapped.

"If you must fucking know, we're discussing about her band being signed with my record label," Bam said, standing up and looking down at Michelle.

She looked between us all before she huffed out in anger and stomping over to where the guy was. She grabbed his hand and stomped out of the restaurant. Sitting back down, I looked up at Bam in confusion.

"What do you mean about us being signed?" I asked him as he took his seat again.

"Well," Bam said, taking a deep breath,"I want to get to be in my new record label before any other record label got there claws in you. Well, other that Warner Bro., I know that other labels will work you to the fucking bone to get what they want.And my label is nothing like that. I want you to be with my label. Now, you don't have to answer right now, but I want you to think about it."

I looked over at Lucas, Barbara, and Demitro. Our eyes wide. Looking around the table, I saw that they all had smiles on there faces. Looking back at Bam, I saw something in his eyes. Something that looked like.... Love. Looking over at Brian, I saw the same thing in his eyes.

Looking down at my soda, I took a quick drink before saying," What if I tell you that I was signed to Element?"

Looking up at Bam, I saw his eyes wide open.

"You got sighed by Element?" He asked.

"Yeah. Lucas and Demitro did too," I said.

Bam looked at the boys before looking back at me.

"But," I said," We also want to do the band. It's basically our lives work. But, we don't know if we could fit that in."

Bam looked down at the table for a few minutes. During those few minutes, the table was quiet. Even Jacob, who was usually the loud one.Even if he was just a baby. Bam looked back up at me and said:

"We can find a way to work around it. If you all want. And we can also record while your doing the tours and events. That is, if you want."

Looking over at the gang, I saw that they were all grinning at each other. They looked over at me and they nodded their heads. Looking back up at Bam, I gave him the biggest grin imaginable and said:

"Margera. You have yourself a first band ever signed to..."I trailed off, not knowing what the name of his label was.

"Note," Bam said,"It's called 'Note."

"To 'Note'," I said.

"To 'Note,' "my gang said.

"No," Ville said, standing up and raising his glass," To The Black Swans."

"To The Black Swans," We all said as we stood and clicked out glasses together.
♠ ♠ ♠
They got signed!!!

Comments? Subscribtion?