Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

It has been a month since the gang and I have been signed. It was pretty hectic if you ask me. We actually had been bombarded by the press and there has also been a rumor going round saying that I was Syn's new girl. What the fuck is that all about? I mean, the dude could practically be my father!

But all in all, the month has been great. Bam extended his stay here in Cali, but unfortunately for Ville, Jyrki, Gerard, and Mikey, they all had to head back to touring. Things seemed to be pretty good. But how long will that last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey I'm hooome!" I heard Barbara call out when she walked through my front door.

Brian, Bam and I- who were in the kitchen with Jacob- laughed and walked out with a bowls of ice cream. Going into the living room, I saw Demitro drop down in the arm chair. Lucas and Barbara sitting in the love seat. I laughed and sat down on the couch with Brain and Bam on each side.

"Gimme the baby! I wanna hold the baby!" Demitro exclaimed, making grabby hands towards Jacob.

I laughed and handed him the baby. Demitro chuckled a 'HAHA!' and thew the baby above his head and catched him.

I chuckled and took a spoonful of ice cream.

"Oh my god!! This is so good!" I moaned out.

"That's what she said!" Lucas said, pointing at me.

I gave him a strange look and then looked at Barbara.

"And you go out with him?"

"Eh. What can I do?" she said, shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back. Taking another spoonful of mint chocolate chip into my mouth, I was talking to Bam about when we should start recording when a really loud bang came from the door. Looking around confused, I got up and walked to the door. Opening the door, there stood my mother.

"Mom? Why are you banging on the door? It was open," I said as I moved out the way to let her in.

"Didn't know," she mumbled as she passed by.

When she did, the stench of sex hit my face.

"Fuck mom. You fucking stink. When was the last time you washed the stench of sex off of you?" I asked her as I turned to her.

She whirled around and was about to say something when something caught her attention. Looking in the direction she was looking at, I saw that Brain and Bam were now standing, looking at my mother wide eyes.

"What the hell are they doing here?" mom asked.

No one answered.

"I said, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?" she yelled out.

I flinched back at her tone. I haven't heard this tone since I was six. Mom looked over at me and I saw that her eyes were blazing with rage. Turning back to Bam and Brian, she spat out:

"You are not taking her! She is not going with you!"

I looked back and forth between them in confusion.

"Mom. What are you talking about. Taking me away? Why would they take me away?"

Mom laughed a bit harshly and said,"Don't tell me that you don't notice it! They are you fathers!"

I looked at her, wide eyed, then looked at the direction she was thrusting her way to manicured nail. She was pointing at both Bam and Brian.

"What? How is- How is that even possible? I can't have two fathers!" I yelled at her.

"Well believe it sweetheart!! Those two fuckers there are you fucking father!" Mom yelled out.

I looked back at them as thoughts ran trough my head. Why didn't they tell me? Why weren't they there for me when I needed them? I kept on looking at them, and before I knew it, I was running out the door. Towards the spot I go to think and write.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o
What do you think?
Comment and Subscribe please!