Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I stared at the empty spot where Dazi once stood. This was not the reaction I wanted to get. Looking over at Brian, I saw that he was thinking the same thing. We both turned and looked at Jade, who was now looking at us with tears in her eyes.

"See?" she said,"See what you did? You made her run!"

"No. We didn't make her run. You did!" Brian snapped,"Why didn't you tell her! Why didn't you at least tell us!" I yelled out, walking closer to her.

"Because I knew one of you, let along both would have been there for her and I was!"Jade yelled.

"You were there? That's fucking bullshit and you know it! Where were you when she was five years old and she was alone in a park, crying for her mother? Where were you when she graduated from middle school? Where were you when she needed a shoulder to cry on when she got hurt, when she was heartbroken, when she just needed someone to hold and comfort her? They were," Brian yelled, pointing to where Barbara, Lucas, and Demitro were,"They were there for her and so was Jimmy! Jimmy was there for her! He was the one she called 'father' when her fucking whore of a mother knew were her father was! Or should I say, 'fathers'!"

Jade looked at Brian and I, tears running down her face.

"And you knew that your brothers would have helped you. But you were too stubborn and self-centered to reach out," I said, looking at her dead in the eye.

Jade didn't say anything, just kept staring at us before turning in her way too high heels and going into her room. Taking a deep breath, I turned to the guys and said:

"Do you know where she is? We need to talk to her."

The three looked among themselves before Demitro stood up with Jacob still in his arms.

"She went down to the park. You know the one that's four blocks down the street?" Brian and I nodded, "She's at the big oak tree. Please, take care of her."

"We will," Brian and I said together before running out of the apartment, down the stairs and out towards the direction where the park was located.

It didn't take us ten minutes when we reached it. Looking for the big oak tree, I pounded on Brian's arm when I saw a small figure curled up. We began running towards her while calling her name out.

"DAZI!"

I saw her snap her head in our direction before jumping to her feet and running off.

"Shit!" Brian spat and pushed himself to go faster with me right at his heels.

"Dazi stop!" I called out.

She ignored us and kept going. Before long, Brian reached out and pulled her to him.And let me tell you, Dazi put up a fight. When Brian brought her to his chest, she began to pound and punch it.

"You weren't there! You weren't there for me! You weren't there!" Dazi repeated.

Brian didn't even flinch. He just took every blow that she was throwing. I walked over to them after I caught my breath and stood next to them. Dazi looked up at me and I swear to fucking God that I felt my heart breaking just looking at her. Dazi kept up a fight for a few more minutes before finally giving up, to exhausted to go on. She grabbed fistfuls of Brian's shirt into her hands before crying into his shirt, both slowly going to there knees on the ground. Me following.

"Why? Why were you there? Why didn't you tell me?" she cried out.

"We didn't know. I swear to you that we didn't know. If we knew, we swear to God that we would have been there in a heartbeat. And we barley found out a month ago by Gerard and Mikey. We just didn't know how to approach you about it," I said as I rubbed her back.

Looking up at Brian, I saw that he had tears running down his face. I, no doubt in my mind, had tears coming out too.

"Dazi. If you let us, if you want us, we want to be in you life," Brian said, pulling away and looking down at her.

Dazi looked up form Brian's chest and went back and forth between us. Looking up at the sky, she smiled widely before looking back at us.

"I would like that. Alot," She said.

I smiled widely at her before joining in the hug. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before pulling away. Wiping her tears away, Brian helped her to her feet. After making sure that she was steady, he let her go. And when he did, Dazi dashed towards where I was and hugged me. I saw shocked for a few seconds before wrapping my arms around her. I buried my face into her hair and took a deep breath. Pulling away, we smiled at each other before she grabbed both of our hands and began walking back towards her apartment.

Just this one little gesture, of me just holding my daughters hand, felt completely right. Daughter, I thought, it feels just right thinking about that small word.

There was silence between us before Dazi did something about it.

"How did Gerard and Mikey get into all this though? I mean, you said they found it and I still say its not possible, but seeing is believing cause I'm here, but how did they fit in all it?"

Brian and I looked at each other before Brian took a deep breath.

"Well. They are you mothers step-brothers. Basically meaning that they are your uncles."

Dazi looked up at us with wide eyes before shaking her head.

"Unbelievable," she muttered with a laugh.

"Your telling us," Brain and I said, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So?
What do you think?
Comment and Subscribe please!