Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

When we walked into Dazi's apartment, she let go of our hands and dashed over to where Jacob and Demitro was. Taking Jacob into her arms, she pun around and kissed his head multiple times.

"Mama's sorry for leaving you, honey," Dazi said, cradling Jacob into her arms.

"Aw!! Kodak moment!" Barbara said before there was a snapping of a cameras.

Dazi snapped her head in the direction where Barbara was standing and stuck her tonge out at her. We all laughed at that action. But as soon as that laughter came, it went when we heard a bedroom door open. Jade came back in wearing the same clothes she came home with. The only difference is that her hair was wet. Looking around the room, her eyes landed on Jacob and Dazi.

"Who's kid is that?" Jade asked, wiping some tears away.

"Wow mom. Has all that fucking around with random guys made you stupid. This is Jacob, the son you gave birth to but refuse to take care of," Dazi said, giving her mother a hard look. A look that was defiantly my own.

I looked over at Jade to see that she was looking at Jacob long and hard before taking small steps towards them.

"Let me hold my baby," Jade said, arms extended.

"I'm sorry mom. He's not you son remember? You told Dr.Chou to put me as his mother after you gave him head," Dazi said, stepping over towards where Bam and I stood.

Jade flinched when Dazi said those words to her. Wordlessly, Jade walked into the kitchen to get something before walking past us. Not giving us another look, she went to her bedroom and closed the door quietly. Looking over at Dazi, I saw her taking a deep breath before Demitro grabbed hold of her waist to sit her down on his lap. I gave him a hard look before going over to sit at the opposite end. Bam following.

"You okay, Dazi?" Lucas asked, sitting next to Barbara.

"Yeah. Just, shocked, you know. Who knew that it was possible to have two fathers, but I'm living proof that I am," Dazi said with a chuckle.

We all chuckled before we heard a phone go off. Looking among ourselves, I saw Dazi pull her cell on before touching the screen twice.

"Hey Uncle Gee," Dazi called out.

"He-Wait, am I hearing right? Did you just call me 'uncle'?" We heard Gerard ask.

"Yes you heard right. I did call you 'uncle'" Dazi said, chuckling.

"Holy hell! Mikey! I'm an uncle!" Gerard yelled at the other end.

"What about me!" Mikey played along.

"Aw uncle Mike! Don't be sad!" Dazi said.

There was laughter before Gerard said,"So, who let the cat out of the bag?"

"My mom. You sister, Jade," Dazi said.

"Holy monkey ball!" Mikey said.

"EW!! How do you know how monkey balls look like?!" Lucas said.

We really didn't hear a responds because me and the rest of the guys and chicks were laughing our asses off.

"Alright alright. Enough with that. We heard that there's going to be a new band that's going to join us in a week or two," Mikey said.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" Dazi said, freaking out.

"Yup. Black Swans, as you semi-new manager, I congratulate you on your first tour. Even though you haven't have an album out yet, your a hit on You Tube. So, pack up in two weeks, you going to tour America," Gerard said before hanging up.

There was a moment of silence before Barbara broke it and said," OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

The rest soon followed and began hugging each other. Dazi turned to Bam and I and hugged us. I pulled her closer, not ready to let go. Ever
♠ ♠ ♠
So?
Comments?