Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

No Ones P.O.V

After everyone was done and settled with, Dazi with her band and her father and his band mates all went down to the strip and saw the sights, despite being here previous years. As they all walked down, fans came and bombarded them with questions and asked for autographs and pictures. Dazi, Barbara, Demirtro and Lucas found it funny to see people go over each other to just have a glimpse of them but they know the feeling, since they are like them whenever they go to a concert. Brian kept an eye out for his daughter and saw that she was enjoying herself along with her mates. After a while, they had to go and get ready before doing sound check. After departing, they all headed back to the hotel room before getting dressed.

Getting out of the bathroom after a shower, Dazi wore some ripped skinny jeans, a paint splattered v-neck t-shirt that was ripped up in strips from the back. Going to her suitcase, she brought out some red and black tripped slip on vans before getting her make up back and going to the dressers mirror and began to do her make up. Placing eyeliner on the lid of her eyes, she put on a bit of eye shadow before doing her cat-eye again. Getting her Hell Bent lipstick by Kat Von D, she put some on her lips before making sure that it was not going out. She turned in time to see Barbara come out with some faded gray skinny jeans with an off the shoulder red and black stripped shirt. Her tank top strap, that was visible by the shoulder that wasn't covered, was red. She had one some red vans. Dazi smiled at her before helping her with her make up.

"You know what's funny?" Barbara asked as Dazi placed some eye liner on her eyes.

"What?" Dazi asked, getting the mascara and placing some on her before doing Barbara.

"It was me who was doing you make up not to long ago. And now you the one doing my make up," Barbara said with a laugh.

Dazi laughed before resuming with Barbara's make up. When done, they got there back packs and placed an extra change of clothes before going into the living room. Sitting on the couch, were Demitro and Lucas. Lucas had on some not-to-tight loose fitting black skinny jeans with some black and white Adidas and a dark green v neck. Demitro was dress in a similar matter. He too had on a not-to-tight, loose fitting blue skinny jeans with some white Adidas and a black v neck. They both were sporting there backpacks with there change of clothes.

"Are you guys fucking ready to rock?" Lucas asked as he walked over to his girlfriend.

"Hell yeah!" they all cheered before going out the door.

Brian, sporting his usual black fedora and Aviators, came out and threw an arm over his daughters shoulder.

"You guys ready to rock?!" he asked.

They all cheered again before Matt, Zacky and Johnny came out of their rooms. Walking together, they all got into separate elevators before meeting in the lobby. They all talked and played around as they walked out of the hotel lobby and into the waiting limos. As they walked out, the paparazzi were there, waiting to take a glimpse and picture of the new band. After all the commotion to get to the venue, they finally made it. After sound check, they all went to the dressing room, they waited for the Avenged boys to go on stage. When they did, Dazi and her band said a silent prayer before going to the side to see the show. As the Avenged act was coming to a close, Dazi's phone buzzed in her pocket. She took it out and looked at the screen to see that it was Bam.

"Hey dad!" Dazi said as she turned her back to the concert.

"Hey honey. How are you?" he asked.

"Good. Good. We're about to go on. Are you here yet?" she asked.

She heard Papa Bam sigh before saying," I'm sorry honey. My flight got delayed and I'm running late. I'm sorry I'm going to miss your concert."

Dazi laughed a bit before saying," It's cool dad. I'll see you when you get here."

They talked for a bit more before hanging up. When the Avenged men got done, Matt stayed to introduce The Black Swans. Dazi and her mates came out and Dazi took the mic from M.Shadows.

"Has it started yet?" Bam asked as he came to stand beside Haner.

"No. They just went on," Brian answered.

"Good. Oh, Brian, Matt, Zacky, Johnny. These are my parents, Ape and Phil. This is my brother Jess."

They all said there hello's and shook hands. Ape moved to stand next to her son.

"Is that her?" she asked him, pointing at the girl in the center of the stage.

Dazi turned a bit to motion for Demitro and Barbara to start before looking back to the audience. In that one movement, Ape got a glimpse.

"She's beautiful," Ape gasped.

Bam laughed before placing an arm over his mothers' shoulder.

"Well I do make pretty babies," he gloated.

Ape smiled and smacked his arm before putting her attention back to the concert.

Dazi took a deep breath before beginning to sing one of her albums songs:

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
Traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
Traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you

Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Repeat Three Times)
Movin' on!!

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
Traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

Repeat Chorus 3 times
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
Traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

When she was done, Ape gazed up at her son and said," She also has a beautiful voice. just hope she's not like you."

Bam laughed before bringing his mother closer o his side.

"Oh, Ape. Your in for such a surprise!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think??

Comment and Subscribe please!!!!