Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

Dazi looked over at Jess, Bam's older brother, and stuck her tongue out at him. I chuckled in time to hear a knock on the door. Heaving myself up from my seat I walked over to the door and saw that it was one of the maid with long black hair with red streaks and honey brown eyes that seemed to look into my soul, with our food. When she saw me, I saw no flicker of reconiton go through her.

"Room service," she said.

When she spoke, I heard a faint accent. Possibly Latina. Stepping back, she walked into the room. She was pushing the cart to the living room when a voice stopped her. I turned to see that it was Dazi, who was leaning against the wall.

"Hi Dazi," the maid said.

Dazi smiled at her before going over to her.

"Cali! I missed you," Dazi said as she brought the woman who looked no more then twenty into a hug.

The maid, Cali, hugged her back before they both pulled away. They both smiled at each other before Tori broke it.

"So. I heard you made it big," she said, smirking a my daughter.

Dazi laughed and nodded her head.

"Yeah. It's still surreal, you know. The guys and I are still thinking this is a dream."

Cali nodded and smiled at her.

"What about Element?" she asked.

"We're working around that. After the three month tour, we have two months off before leaving for another month for the Skate tour. Demitro and Lucas are both anxious to get going and skating," Dazi said.

"Speaking of Demitro, have you asked him yet?" Cali said.

Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was avoiding my gaze and was blushing a deep red.

"No, not yet," Dazi whispered her answer.

Cali nodded before motioning to the food cart.

"Well, here's your food. Enjoy. I have to get back to work," Cali said.

She was about to turn for the door when I saw Dazi's hand shoot out and took hold of her hand.

"Cali. Remember what I told you before you left?" Dazi asked her.

Cali turned to look at her.

"You mean when you were thirteen and I was seventeen going to eighteen?" Cali asked.

Dazi nodded.

Looking over at Cali to see that her eyes grew wide and I saw tears in those beautiful honey brown eyes.

"You-You were serious?" Cali asked in a small voice.

Dazi smiled at her and brought her into another hug.

"Of course I was serious. You were like a mother to me. And you know when I make a promise, I never back down on it."

I heard Cali sob into Dazi's shoulder before she pulled back.

"But what about-" she began to say before Dazi stopped her.

"She can come too. I don't mind. Jacob needs a play mate," Dazi said.

Cali just looked at her, uncertain.

"Cali you both are coming with us. I don't care if I have to hog tie you and throw you into the tour bus. You both are coming with us, okay?"

Cali looked at my daughter for a few more minutes before nodding her head. Dazi smiled before hugging her again.

"We have two more show's here. When we're done, I'll bring some people with me to get you two, alright?"

"Alright," Cali said, smiling while wiping away her tears.

Dazi asked her for her home address and they gave each other there final goodbyes before Cali left the room. I looked over at Dazi to see that she was looked at the closed door.

"Who is that?" I finally asked her.

Dazi looked like she was in her own world cause when I asked her, she jumped.

"Damn! You scared me," she said, obviously trying to avoid the question.

"Mmm. So tell me, who was she," I said again, crossing my arms over my chest.

Dazi sighed a bit before running a hand through her hair.

"Her name is Cali Torres. She helped take care of me. High school drop out, but she's really sharp. Show her how to do something once and she'll know what to do right away. Her parents kicked her out. When I found that out, I promised her that if I ever make if big in the music biz, that I was going to come for her and bring her with me. And it's a good thing that I found her right away," Dazi said.

"Why's that?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

Dazi looked up at the ceiling before saying," Her boyfriend beats her. I've seen the photos and I tried to tell her that she has to go to the cops, but she won't. That he's going to find a way to get to her."

When she said that, I swear that something inside me seemed to snap. Keeping my anger at bay, I said through gritted teeth if she was going to tell her about her fathers.

Dazi nodded before answering,"She deserves the truth. I know that she won't change. I can count on her as she can count on me."

I nodded at her before telling her that we should get the other to have food in us. Pushing the cart into the other room, Dazi sat down next to me before we all dug in. As everyone got into there own conversation, my mind went back to that beautiful woman. And wondered why I have these suddenly strong feeling for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to congratulate Marisol_Decode. The winner of being Brian's girl.

I hope you all like this one.

Comment and Subscribe please

And I know your confused about the ages, but its all fiction. It may be screwy, but oh well. And yes, her mother was a hoe, even when she was young