Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

I was sitting next to Papa Syn when Lucas asked me what took us so long.

I took a drink of iced tea before answering.

"I was talking to Cali," I said.

In the mention on her name, my gang grew quiet. Once everyone heard that they weren't making any noise, they too got quite.

"Cali? Cali Torres?" Barbara asked in a hopeful tone.

I nodded.

"She's okay?" Lucas asked.

I nodded again.

"She's okay," I said,"But I know she's scared to leave. I told her that we have two more show's here before we got to her place and pick them up."

Demitro nodded his head before his head snapped back and forth between Bam and Brian.

"What about your dads? Does she know about them?" he asked.

"I'm going to tell her when we get her. You Papa Bam, Papa Syn, you, Lucas, Jess and I are going to get them. I don't fucking care if that douche bag is there, I am getting them out."

When I said that, I heard the fierceness and determination in my tone. Looking around the room, I saw that Matt, Zacky, and Johnny were looking from me and Papa Syn. Before I asked what, Johnny stepped in.

"Damn. You looked like Brian right there when you said that," he said.

I looked up at Papa Syn and saw him smiling. I laughed before going back to my meal of freshly cut fruit and a salad. Looking around the room, I saw that everyone is getting along great. I smiled as I popped in a piece of cut strawberry.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*