Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Great concert tonight," Demitro said to me as he placed an arm around my shoulder.

"It was, wasn't it," I said, smiling at him.

He smiled back at me before steering me in the direction where my father and uncles were at. Looking around the room, I saw that Barbara and Lucas were at the far corner, holding onto each other. We were currently in Virginia. Or as Matt and dad, as well as the rest of the guys say, Virgina. I smiled and shook my head, remembering when I first heard them say that. As we approached them, I saw dad look over at our direction and gave Demitro a look before going back to talk with Zacky and Arin, there new drummer. We really don't talk, but he seemed pretty cool.

"Hey losers," I said when Demitro and I came to halt.

"Hey, if we're losers, you were conceived from a loser. Therefore, your a loser too," Johnny said.

I gave him a look before saying,"Mother fucker. Your right! You get a candy!"

Johnny laughed and rolled his eyes before going to get another beer. We were all just talking when Cali came over and asked us if we were ready for the signing. We all said yes and Demitro and I followed behind the guys. I was about to step out when someone took hold of my arm. Turning back, I saw that it was Demitro.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, sure," I said, walking back into the building.

We went a little way before stopping behind some boxes.

"So," I said when we stopped," what's up?"

I looked at him to see that he had a nervous look on his face and was rubbing the back of his head.

"Well," Demitro began,"I wanted to tell you something, but I just don't know how to come out with it."

I smiled at him and placed a hand on his forearm.

"Demitro, you know you can tell me anything," I said.

Demitro nodded his head and took a deep breath before saying," Dazi, I have liked you since. Fucking hell, since you were in Fourth grade and I was in fifth. I thought it was a brother-sister like until we hit middle school. I'm- I'm attracted to you. Basically, what I'm saying, is that I like you. Very much."

When he said that, I looked at him, wide eyed and speechless/ Demitro liked me? Since Elementary school? Something inside me went off and I felt warmness go though me. Smiling at him, I said," You liked me since elementary school?"

"Yeah. I did. Still do. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly.

I awed and threw my arms around his neck.

"That was the most adorable thing! Your all shy! And yes, I will be you girlfriend," I said.

I heard Demitro sigh out in relief before I felt him wrap his arms around me and held me close. I puled back a bit and we stared at each other for a few seconds before Demitro leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. I saw stars in the back of my eyelids. I know it's corny, so sue me. I sighed in happiness before I sadly pulled back.

"We should get going. Don't want them to come back here," I whispered.

Demitro smiled at me and nodded. He released all of me but my right hand. Lacing our figures together, we walked hand in hand out of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
So, what do you think? Should there be some naughty *wink wink* scenes?
Comment and Subscribe please!
And check out my new story, Dead and Gone, please!